PDA

View Full Version : Alters and items that cannot be made agian

LaVaca
10-02-2003, 10:11 PM
I once saw this one guy in gs, he had some of the ugliest, but some really cool items. All of his items were pulsating, s himmering, glowing, and stuf. They were all cool alterations. Anyone out there remember the cloak that seems to beat with the rymthm of your heart? Was a pretty cool looking alteration. Sold for alot though, and its still around.

Anyway, I was wondering where all these pulsating/glowing nice looking items this one person had, he had lots of them, but it seems all the pulsating/illegal alters are gone now day s.

StrayRogue
10-02-2003, 10:21 PM
Most items like that I'd guess reside on inactive accounts these days, though some items do exist. Most tend to be ugly as fucking sin, however.

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by Artha]

SpunGirl
10-03-2003, 01:54 PM
Items that pulsate make me retch. There seems to be this fascination with "illegal" items that some people have, and I'll admit things like belly chains are fun, but there's a reason lots of them aren't made anymore. I couldn't agree with Simu more on putting the kibosh on pulsating, glowing, and other stupid things like that.

-K

Artha
10-03-2003, 04:42 PM
I have a very awesome 'Billowing umbral hued cloak'. I got it altered from a billowing velvet cloak. Items that glow and shimmer and such can still be made, if they have a reason to. The most popular one is glowing soulstone dust.

Items that pulsate to the beat of your heart are retarded, and the person who owns that cloak should be shot in the forehead.

edit: *Flexes iron fist* Keep it on topic.

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by Artha]

LaVaca
10-03-2003, 06:52 PM
Yeah I guess your right. I just thought it was pretty neat to have a cloak altered like that. If it didnt look gaudy that'd be even better.