PDA

View Full Version : Littering is good!

LaVaca
10-02-2003, 09:55 PM
Heh I don't know where to post this so if perhaps someone can direct me to the right place. Anyway, while I recently went on the cutter to go back to landing, this happens:

>go gang
The lanky giantman steps aside to let you pass.
You casually toss your plain scrip into the water.

GemstoneIII teachs you to litter !

Heh.

:saint:

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by LaVaca]

AnticorRifling
10-02-2003, 10:07 PM
You're on a smuggler's ship and you're concerned with littering? Living on the edge Warscooterhm, living on the edge.

*Had to edit, forgot hm at the end of the name, sorry.

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by AnticorRifling]

Skirmisher
10-03-2003, 12:20 AM
Warscooterhm.......oh good one there.

Damnit, laughing again. :lol:

Jolena
10-03-2003, 03:22 PM
*rolls eyes* sheesh..just can't let it go.

CrystalTears
10-03-2003, 03:27 PM
Moved it to Gemstone Gemstone since I have NO idea what this was supposed to be for. :D

Parkbandit
10-03-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Jolena
*rolls eyes* sheesh..just can't let it go.

Yea... just let it go already. I agree with Jolena.

Soulpieced
10-03-2003, 04:08 PM
You think they had trash recepticles at every corner in the medieval era? I don't think so.

Artha
10-03-2003, 04:44 PM
Heh, in the medieval era, good sanitation was looking out of your window before you dumped out your chamber pot.

Xcalibur
10-03-2003, 05:02 PM
Gemstone is in the late late medieval era if we follow the evolution of crossbow/full plate, isn't?

And i think in the late medieval era, sanitation wasn't that bad as prior the black pest? I could be wrong

Wezas
10-03-2003, 05:09 PM
Yes, late medieval.

With bowties and nose rings
and alters

XXXXXX shows you some baggy blue polka dot pants, which he is wearing. These vibrant pants are intricately embroidered with colorful images on both legs. The right leg portrays a lovely young lass with tiny red hearts stitched above her head gazing lovingly across at the dashing man holding a single rose on the left. Across the man's chest, fine silver threads spell out, "The Ladies' Man."

XXXXXX shows you a dashing black spidersilk shirt, which he is wearing. This shirt has very short sleeves that barely cover the shoulders. Embroidered onto the back of the shirt is a woman, with small hearts stitched in red above her head, gazing lovingly at a man. On the right front of the shirt, "The Ladies' Man" is stitched in tiny silver-threaded letters.

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by Wezas]

Artha
10-03-2003, 06:03 PM
XXXXXX shows you some baggy blue polka dot pants, which he is wearing. These vibrant pants are intricately embroidered with colorful images on both legs. The right leg portrays a lovely young lass with tiny red hearts stitched above her head gazing lovingly across at the dashing man holding a single rose on the left. Across the man's chest, fine silver threads spell out, "The Ladies' Man."

XXXXXX shows you a dashing black spidersilk shirt, which he is wearing. This shirt has very short sleeves that barely cover the shoulders. Embroidered onto the back of the shirt is a woman, with small hearts stitched in red above her head, gazing lovingly at a man. On the right front of the shirt, "The Ladies' Man" is stitched in tiny silver-threaded letters.

The person who owns those should be shot.

Skirmisher
10-03-2003, 06:57 PM
Bumped for no other reason than to announce that simply reading the name Warscooterhm made me laugh all over again.

That is all.