PDA

View Full Version : Weightless Containers

bubbauno
08-25-2005, 11:51 PM
Selling the two best containers that exist in the lands today..

1. a golden spidersilk satchel - The satchel is made of pure golden spidersilk. There is a faint flickering light which can be seen reflecting off of it.

Shoulder worn. 150 lb capacity. Multi-layered.
Able to hold ALL of its contents weightless including boxes.

2. a razern-inset spidersilk backpack - The intriguing craftsmanship of this backpack bears testament to times long forgotten. Thin razern has been scorched into a pattern of entwined unholy sigils along the flap. Silver veil iron edges the top and bottom, adding strength and structure. The backpack is composed of spidersilk threads so fine they are almost indiscernible, the weaving of which must have taken a lifetime of labor. The likeness of a serpent coils around each of the fastening straps, its brimstone eyes flickering in the light.

Back worn. 150 lb capacity. Multi-layered.
Able to hold ALL of its contents weightless including boxes.

Looking for around 180m for each or 350 for both. Negotiable if majority is silvers.
Coins/Cash preferred but will listen to trade offers.

Anyone interested can contact me at bubbauno@aol.com or at bubbauno on IM.

Thanks,
Tsin

[Edited on 9-13-2005 by bubbauno]

bubbauno
08-26-2005, 01:56 PM
Willin to consider package deal for both around 350m.

Lookkin
08-26-2005, 02:29 PM
How does one person own all these ungodly items?

Sean of the Thread
08-26-2005, 02:31 PM
He is an exceptional teabagger.

Sylph
08-26-2005, 03:10 PM
^ Ok, I gotta say... that was fucking funny!

bubbauno
08-31-2005, 12:23 AM
Bump

Kitsun
08-31-2005, 09:52 AM
Hey, if a pin worn weightless container that holds 250lbs is going to be made worthless then how much are your slot worn containers that hold less really worth? Will you be paying us to take them?

Posted by Danelo on the official boards...

I have a silvery rolaren-mesh pouch.
>As you look in your rolaren-mesh pouch you notice that the space inside is considerably larger than the outside would suggest.

It's a weightless pouch.. It holds 250 LBs and when you close it the contents inside then become weightless. This applies to first tier items. It's pin worn.

I am homeless, jobless, and cityless at this point as I am from New Orleans so I will check this as best I can. I am not sure where I am going to be from one moment to the next..but the wireless modem I have works everywhere but where I am from..so..I should be ok. E-mail me directly at Lordgreystoke422@aol.com with any questions or concerns.

Min Bid is 100 Million silvers
Buyout is 170 Million silvers

Posted by Tsin on the official boards...

Too bad pinworn containers will be changed soon, including weightless and that is gonna be worthless.

I mean, I'm no merchanting expert but that pouch looks almost twice as good at half the price of your stuff! Wowz!!!! You wouldn't have tried to shoot down a sale because someone else is stealing a potential buyer from you, right?

Asha
08-31-2005, 10:36 AM
I was following that thread too.
How are they going to be worthless?
And why did you only point that out on someone elses item and not 2 of your own?

bubbauno
08-31-2005, 12:32 PM
There is a huge difference between his and mine if you actually took time to read the threads.. Multi-layered are worth much much more, and neither of mine are pin worn.

Jolena
08-31-2005, 12:39 PM
I think considering the guy's circumstances, I would have kept my negative thoughts and opinions to myself, so that he could perhaps gain some benefit from this sale to help him out during really really harsh times. However, I'm not Tsin, so...:shrug:

ElanthianSiren
08-31-2005, 12:49 PM
Well if containers in GS are changed to model systems like UL (likely), Tsin will be correct.

Your pinworn items will be under your layer 1, 2, 3 things.

Eg:
layer 1: armor, pouches, sacks, cloaks, backpacks etc.
layer 2: Accessory armor
layer 4: pants, shirts, skirts, dresses
layer 5: stockings etc
layer 6: lingerie (yay finally we get lingirie...been too damn long and coming for this IMO).

My question has always been though, how GS plans to force people have their layer numbers reassigned. Will be interesting to see, for sure.

-M

edited for clarity: this is interesting because you can't just assign all pinworn items to level 4 as people have things like pinworn hairsticks, flowers, handflowers etc. You'd almost have to do it string for string -- and then you *know* someone's sundress is gonna get missed and remain at level 1 (armor) slot.

[Edited on Wed, August st, 2005 by ElanthianSiren]

AnticorRifling
08-31-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Jolena
I think considering the guy's circumstances, I would have kept my negative thoughts and opinions to myself, so that he could perhaps gain some benefit from this sale to help him out during really really harsh times. However, I'm not Tsin, so...:shrug:

I don't even know why he brought up the fact that he's that situation other than to try and get the sympathy bid... and what the hell is a wireless modem?!

Axhinde
08-31-2005, 01:22 PM
How exactly does he know it'll only be pinworn containers? I don't like to assume, but it's probably safe to do so in this case. Wonder how much it costs to keep a GM in your pocket?

:thinking:

ElanthianSiren
08-31-2005, 01:24 PM
Pinworn containers are obviously a concern of staff. It's a reasonable deduction IMO, especially since they've mentioned that they're overhauling the layering system. Can't wait to see how buggy it is, due to the fact that it's not a start system, personally.

-M

Skirmisher
08-31-2005, 01:29 PM
Wireless modems are the cards that function nearly everywhere like a cell phone, no? If it was a silly or sarcastic question or something ...um....sorry.

FinisWolf
08-31-2005, 06:06 PM
And, wireless cards are rather cheap, surely not 225 dollars.

Finis

<Responding to whats within this thread only.>

bubbauno
09-01-2005, 03:02 PM
Bump

hectomaner
09-01-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
Wireless modems are the cards that function nearly everywhere like a cell phone, no? If it was a silly or sarcastic question or something ...um....sorry.

no, thats a wireless network card, not a modem

bubbauno
09-02-2005, 02:35 AM
Lets stay on topic

bubbauno
09-03-2005, 04:42 PM
Bump

Krendeli
09-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Well since my post got pulled from the GS boards I'll put it here.

I wouldn't buy a damned thing or listen to a damned word Tsin or his minions have to say because as far as I'm concerned he's a worthless piece of shit.

bubbauno
09-03-2005, 05:57 PM
I have minions? Sweet!

Sylph
09-03-2005, 06:04 PM
You have minions and your words are damned!!!

bubbauno
09-03-2005, 11:24 PM
I think I wil call them "Trogdor's Minion's!"

bubbauno
09-13-2005, 03:17 PM
Bump

Chaddy
09-13-2005, 03:23 PM
You're all just hating because Tsin has your dream job. He plays GS for money. Personally I couldn't do it. I need my life outside the GS circle just like you all need me to stay the fuck out of your GS lives.

Jayvn
09-13-2005, 03:52 PM
:flames: Burninate all the peasants... (As performed by limozine)

bubbauno
09-13-2005, 03:53 PM
Trogdor the BURNiNATOR!

bubbauno
09-15-2005, 10:17 PM
Bump

bubbauno
09-19-2005, 09:59 PM
Bump

bubbauno
09-24-2005, 06:50 PM
Bump