PDA

View Full Version : Dorand's Warning

Tsunami
08-25-2005, 07:46 PM
A reiver scout came today at about 5:30 est with this warning, just to give you all a heads up:

A reiver scout says, “I come to bring a message from Dorand.”

A reiver scout says, "His scouts, warriors and champions have rejoined him, and several of our young warriors plan to join the battle."

A reiver scout says, "The hags and archmages, however, should still be marked as an enemy to both our peoples."

A reiver scout says, "They serve Hagga blindly."

A reiver scout says, "She has also recruited brigands and fighters to her ranks."

A reiver scout says, "It would be wise to consider them an enemy as well."

A reiver scout says, "Aim true, for we are now allies against a common enemy."

A reiver scout says, "While my people will not attack you, we will defend ourselves."

A reiver scout says, "If you attack one of Dorand's men, you will be marked as an enemy."

Speaking softly to a reiver scout, Nevella asks, "Any word on when Hagga may return?"

A reiver scout says, "Our scouts still patrol."

A reiver scout says, "Tensions are very high, and Dorand feels she will strike soon."
A reiver scout says, "He would have come himself, but he is still weakened from Hagga's attack."

A reiver scout says, "Brigands, thieves, hags and archmages..

A reiver scout says, "They serve Hagga blindly."

You nod to the reiver scout.

Shonison asks, "What will Dorand's forces be doing? Will they be defending the city, or will they be hunting Hagga?"

A reiver scout says, "She may have more recruits beyond that, I do not know."

A reiver scout says, "Dorand intends to protect your city as best he can, but the best way to do so is to destroy Hagga."

A reiver scout says, "Others will be after Hagga."

A reiver scout says, "We do not know yet."

A reiver scout says, "But we are tightening the noose, as your people say."

A reiver scout says, "I must return to camp before one of the locals considers me a threat."

A reiver scout says, "I do not know if we can beat her, but we must hope we can."

A reiver scout says, "Death to the krolvin, death to Hagga, death to our enemies."

Gan
08-25-2005, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

Jolena
08-25-2005, 08:07 PM
w00t! so glad this is finally getting on the move again. I can't wait. Thanks for the info.

Fallen
08-25-2005, 08:19 PM
Is this tonight?

Jolena
08-25-2005, 08:30 PM
it says it happened at 5:30 pm est tonight in the Landing. I was online but not in game. Figures. Every day for weeks and nothing happens. I take tonight off to do some other stuff and they show up :lol:

Tsunami
08-25-2005, 08:31 PM
No idea, what he said is what I posted.

Maybe Hagga will come with her minions AND Morvule will bring his demons tonight too! :P