PDA

View Full Version : Always a fun way to die:

GarrsSoul
10-02-2003, 09:12 PM
Aint it fun when there is no possibly way you can live?

Hunterleigh swings a broadsword at you!
AS: +134970 vs DS: +18 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +63 = +135045
... and hits for 33781 points of damage!
Powerful slash leaves you without a left leg!
The brilliant luminescence fades from around you.
You become solid again.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

...departing in 13 mins...
>
The Garr disk disintegrates, dropping everything on the ground.

:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol:

P.S.: I asked her to do it. and she later sent me a message saying SHE got a warning for PvP!!! to think, a GM (or is she a GH, cant remember) getting a PvP warning!

StrayRogue
10-02-2003, 09:13 PM
Pathetic redux.

AnticorRifling
10-02-2003, 09:14 PM
Hi I know you're busy with real problems and helping people get things accomplished but could you please come over and kill me because I'm having trouble talking to this rolton.

Or did you say pweeese?

GarrsSoul
10-02-2003, 09:15 PM
lol....redux...i DONT have redux.

PLUS that was awhile ago...and i just decided to post it

StrayRogue
10-02-2003, 09:16 PM
*Hands Garr some sarcasm*

GarrsSoul
10-02-2003, 09:18 PM
nah, i said pwease! :P

Skirmisher
10-03-2003, 12:22 AM
Garr, if she really asked you not to post that quote in your tag line, you should have a bit of maturity and honor that request.

GarrsSoul
10-03-2003, 12:29 AM
umm, where the HELL did that come from? that has NOTHING to do with this topic.

GarrsSoul
10-03-2003, 12:31 AM
and besides....i talked to her later about it, and she didnt seem to care....so whatever.

GarrsSoul
10-03-2003, 12:47 AM
i dont know really....

maybe to show that even though Hunterleigh is "uber" she will still get in trouble for doing things. Even when what she has done is something that isnt that big of a deal

Drew2
10-03-2003, 01:03 AM
Garr, no one is impressed that you have little exploits with the GM's an GH's. Several of us have had our own experiences with them, but we don't feel the need to validate ourselves by posting them on the boards.

Furthermore, Zyllah did ask us not to quote her, and I am the one, in fact, that suggested doing so. So not only did you go against her wishes, but you stole my idea. Kinda cheap.

I may not dislike you like I used to, but several people here won't change their mind about you in the very near future. My advice is to not start threads pertaining to you in any way for a while until the flames die down.

[Edited because I'm a tool that can't type.]

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by Tayre]

GarrsSoul
10-03-2003, 01:21 AM
im not trying to impress anyone...i wasnt really posting the attack to show that i was attacked by a GH/GM....but more to prove that it did happen and to boost the beleivability of the statement of her getting a PvP warning for it

Vesi
10-03-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Tayre

Furthermore, Zyllah did ask us not to quote her, and I am the one, in fact, that suggested doing so. So not only did you go against her wishes, but you stole my idea. Kinda cheap.

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by Tayre]

I would think if Zyllah wanted to be quoted she would want the spelling to be correct. <shrugs>

Vesi nitpicking

AnticorRifling
10-03-2003, 06:59 AM
When I have GM run-ins I only post the ones that are funny or worth posting. This topic was dead before it started, no background, no real story just

*Garr bit the dust!

Guess it's not all bad.

Betheny
10-03-2003, 07:56 AM
I'm more impressed by those that don't give toss the proverbial staff-salad to get attention.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-03-2003, 09:12 AM
You realize Hunterleigh is engaged to the owner? Getting a "warn" for PVP means dick to her.

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by Suppa Hobbit Mage]

peam
10-03-2003, 09:23 AM
Alright, the kid posted a log. A log that wasn't funny, but I'm sure the exclusive GM attention made him feel special. Nothing is the log is flamebait. I don't see the reason why everyone's grilling him. I understand people tend to not like Garr, but if you need to get that point across, there are threads in the complaints folder which have been beaten to a pulp.

HarmNone
10-03-2003, 09:34 AM
Actually, I think it was pretty cool of Hunterleigh to get out and "play" a bit. Most players enjoy a bit of GM interaction from time to time. This is an example of that.

HarmNone

GarrsSoul
10-03-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Vesi

I would think if Zyllah wanted to be quoted she would want the spelling to be correct. <shrugs>

Vesi nitpicking

Actually Vesi, that is how it was spelled when she said it. Unless you meant that if she had wanted to be quoted, that SHE should at least be qouted on it when she spells it correctly?