PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Reality TV

Tisket
08-26-2005, 01:13 AM
On Being Bobby Brown...worst reality show ever. Why can't I stop watching? Can't understand half of what is being said and can't decide if it's bad sound people or the fact Bobby and Whitney talk at the same time almost all the time.

Oh and Whitney isn't a bitch...she is a bitch wannabe which makes her funny. In a sad pathetic sort of way.

I really want to take a baseball bat to my TV but I will sit through the whole show because I keep thinking it HAS to get better....

Oops, commercial is over, later

Toxicvixen
08-26-2005, 01:14 AM
:nutty: Couldn't Imagine watching that show.

Chelle
08-26-2005, 01:53 AM
I watched part of an episode of that, and it left me wondering if they actually ever stopped smoking crack.

Tisket
08-26-2005, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by Chelle
I watched part of an episode of that, and it left me wondering if they actually ever stopped smoking crack.

Oh that theory would explain so much.

They are like trailer trash. Only instead of a trailer they live in a mansion. Except they are less entertaining than trailer trash so that analogy is flawed.

Whatever, I think some producer somewhere needs to get his ass fired.

Wuxong
08-26-2005, 04:14 AM
It is really amazing for what will pass as a reality show.. I think the "reality show" GENRE needs to be better subdivided....

here are some suggestions but not set in stone

Chickality - those ones that make guys wana die
Fearality - those shows that use fear

and then the rest would be under this one in my mind

Whogivesacrapality

next they will probably have a show called making the narcoleptic or something.. that would be fun.. we need more shows that get people hurt in funny ways.. reality tv seems like it should offer a lot more of this ...

Celephais
08-26-2005, 04:18 AM
next they will probably have a show called making the narcoleptic or something.. that would be fun.. we need more shows that get people hurt in funny ways.. reality tv seems like it should offer a lot more of this ...

Neh, they just need to make more episodes of mXc!

Wuxong
08-26-2005, 04:21 AM
i think they should make an x game reality show mixes with one of those whack chinese gameshows that they make them get all beat up in all those creative ways.. think about it.. take 16 just outa heavy drug rehab kids.. give them bikes and skate boards.. make them detox and learn to do massive x games stunts at the same time... then comes the fun fun part.. start having hudge paper mache bolders fly at them or have people running around with big mallets swining at them.. i know its a lot to grasp but if you put it all into one visual its just sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and in refernence to the bob and whitney crack thing.. did they ever claim to stop being crackheads?

Stunseed
08-26-2005, 04:27 AM
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Wuxong
08-26-2005, 04:31 AM
that was one of the wackest rofl chapelle skits ever.. that and the Wayne Brady skit... too bad about the only half a third season no more ever thing.. i hope they do something else.... its like a damned drug !!!!!!!!!!

Celephais
08-26-2005, 04:32 AM
I still like the "Samuel Jackson"... It'll get ya drunk!

Stunseed
08-26-2005, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Celephais
I still like the "Samuel Jackson"... It'll get ya drunk!

MMMMMMMMM, Bitch!

Wuxong
08-26-2005, 04:34 AM
yeah that was good too.. that and when the aliance of pimps had the time travling machine and went around writing times wrongs.... that was some of the best comedy in a long time.. between chapelle and some of ron whites comedy i feel like i have been touched for life...

Stunseed
08-26-2005, 04:35 AM
Sorry for the derailing, it had to be said.

Wuxong
08-26-2005, 04:38 AM
Has anyone out there even seen Ron Whites the call me Tatar Salad ? Thats one hell of an off the wall standup... the skit about his god not having thumbs and wanting to be jacked off.. that was some seriously wrong and very funny comedy..

Tisket
08-26-2005, 04:40 AM
<<next they will probably have a show called making the narcoleptic or something.. that would be fun.. we need more shows that get people hurt in funny ways.. reality tv seems like it should offer a lot more of this ...>>

I am all for bringing back the Roman coliseums. Feeding people to the lions has to beat the Bobby/Whitney type shows.

Guess it doesn't say much about me that I watched the whole damn thing...

Wuxong
08-26-2005, 04:44 AM
Tisket I Agree!!!

its heading that way and we all know it.. lets just get to the good stuff and give em all bats with a nail in em...

Brattt8525
08-26-2005, 07:41 AM
Whitney really looks like she is on something when you watch that show. I think she is an awesome singer, now if they would have her actually sing something other then... Shut up Shut up Just shut up shut up....

The Ponzzz
08-26-2005, 09:48 AM
"Does Wayne Brady need to choke a bitch?"

Viridian
08-26-2005, 01:00 PM
Wow....Whitney and Bobby have a reality show....good god, I don't watch TV often, and reality TV well I stopped watching when I saw the Real World. Reality TV is in itself and oxymoron, its edited for content, and a lot is taken out of context. So...yeah, I still can't believe that....its as bad as hearing Liza had one or was going to have a show like that as well....Why is it always the losers of the Hollywood scene....Why can't they have a Vin Dissel reality show? That would be a show I would watch, heh.

[Edited on 8-26-2005 by Viridian]

Anebriated
08-26-2005, 01:06 PM
Entourage/Family Guy
Simpsons
South Park
MXC

the 5 best TV shows in order.

Viridian
08-26-2005, 01:19 PM
:heart: Family Guy

Chelle
08-27-2005, 02:19 AM
I can't wait till Survivor starts. I am loving Big Brother this season. It's really spicey. Loved the catfight Janelle had with Beau. It was so funny.

ElanthianSiren
08-27-2005, 02:32 AM
"Unreality" TV makes me glad I listen to music and occasionally watch History/Discovery and SP.

-M

Keller
08-27-2005, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by Tisket
.... I think some producer somewhere needs to get his ass fired.

Sounds like some producer wont be fired anytime soon because she came up with an idea for a reality show so absurd that some people can't stop from watching it. If I were network exec working for the bottom line and he's making me revenue -- why the hell would I fire him if I don't like the show?

I am relatively sure that the producer of the show has better taste than her own creation and is also smart enough to have manifest her ideas into a successful show.

Less rambling -- more point: You shouldn't think this producer ought to be fired. I'm reasonably certain you intended his firing as a figure of speech and not an actual consequence of making such a plebeian program. But this sentence just stood out to me and I felt like commenting. :)

Tisket
08-27-2005, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Keller
[quote]
Less rambling -- more point: You shouldn't think this producer ought to be fired. I'm reasonably certain you intended his firing as a figure of speech and not an actual consequence of making such a plebeian program. But this sentence just stood out to me and I felt like commenting. :)

Thank you for telling me what I should think. It was quite sweetly put even. Like I am some sort of angry volcano god that needs appeasing.

Fuck that shit. It was no figure of speech. She/he needs to be fired for CREATING A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT THAT I COULDN'T TURN OFF. NOT BECAUSE IT WAS GOOD BUT BECAUSE IT WAS SO FUCKING BAD IT WAS LIKE WATCHING A TRAINWRECK. NO WAIT...SHE/HE SHOULDN'T BE FIRED...SHE/HE SHOULD BE FORCED TO LIVE WITH WHITNEY & COMPANY.

That would be fitting punishment indeed.

Ok, I feel better now.

fiendwish
08-27-2005, 07:33 AM
But only in America can such ignorant people enjoy such financial success. No denying Whitney Houston is gifted with an amazing voice. Bobby Brown's claim to fame is beyond explanation apart from marrying her.

And I'm sure this FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT THAT YOU COULDN'T TURN OFF got that producer a big fat raise because YOU COULDN'T TURN IT OFF.

Irony, irony...

Latrinsorm
08-27-2005, 11:47 AM
Like I am some sort of angry volcano god that needs appeasing.In this workaday world of science and technology, we no longer appease the Peruvian gods. AT OUR PERIL!!!

Keller
08-27-2005, 03:18 PM

Originally posted by Keller
[quote]

Thank you for telling me what I should think. It was quite sweetly put even. Like I am some sort of angry volcano god that needs appeasing.

Fuck that shit. It was no figure of speech. She/he needs to be fired for CREATING A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT THAT I COULDN'T TURN OFF. NOT BECAUSE IT WAS GOOD BUT BECAUSE IT WAS SO FUCKING BAD IT WAS LIKE WATCHING A TRAINWRECK. NO WAIT...SHE/HE SHOULDN'T BE FIRED...SHE/HE SHOULD BE FORCED TO LIVE WITH WHITNEY & COMPANY.

That would be fitting punishment indeed.

Ok, I feel better now.

My little Peruvian god,

So the producer should lose their job because they performed their job skillfully and with utter competence?

I think you meant it as a figure of speech to show the level of malcontent you had with the program and it's effect upon you.

Your diligent follower.