PDA

View Full Version : Autumn Days of Auld

Terminator X
08-23-2005, 06:05 PM
Where: River's Rest.

When: Starting at lunchtime on September 24th (1 month and 1 day from now) and lasting over the entire weeking, Beacon Hall is going to be hosting a bunch events. The end.

Oh yeah, there are going to be a lot of coin and unique/alter gifts for our contests and sitting in on some non-contest events, as well prizes made by GMs and some bad-ass consolation thingies. Okay, the end for real this time.

Drew
08-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And auld lang syne?

Latrinsorm
08-23-2005, 08:12 PM
and DAYS OF auld lang syne.

It is nice to know, however, that TX is an apparent crackhead involved in GS, as opposed to just a regular ol' apparent crackhead.

Terminator X
08-23-2005, 10:28 PM
Shibby, Latrinsorm :shibby:

Terminator X
09-16-2005, 04:59 PM
Bumping this:

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/beaconhall/Autumn.htm

Unique prizes for almost every event. Crazy (good crazy) consolation prizes, as well. Well worked out tours, plays and history sessions. A lot of careful planning has gone into this upcoming event. I hope to see a heckuva lotta folks there.

- a BHA member

mgoddess
09-16-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Terminator X
Bumping this:

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/beaconhall/Autumn.htm

Unique prizes for almost every event. Crazy (good crazy) consolation prizes, as well. Well worked out tours, plays and history sessions. A lot of careful planning has gone into this upcoming event. I hope to see a heckuva lotta folks there.

- a BHA member

Alright...I gotta ask....which BHA member?

Terminator X
09-16-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by mgoddess
Alright...I gotta ask....which BHA member?

Which one!? We are many... We are nowhere and everywhere at once. We... are a collective entity...

Submit to the mother brain! :smilegrin:

mgoddess
09-16-2005, 08:32 PM
We... are a collective entity...

Submit to the mother brain! :smilegrin:

Ahaha! To late...I already have. ;)