PDA

View Full Version : Best Gnome Ever

Fallen
08-21-2005, 04:52 PM
You see Fizzul.
He appears to be a Burghal Gnome of the Withycombe Bloodline.
He appears to be old and wrinkled and average height. He has large light hazel eyes and oily skin. He has thinning, limp grey-brown hair with a large bald spot. He has a large nose.
He has a complicated series of interlocking geometric gears tattooed on his arm, and a Withycombe bloodmark featuring two straight lines with a stylized diamond on each side on his arm.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a bottle of cool water in his right hand and a steel measuring stick in his left hand.
He is wearing a pair of grimy leather-bound goggles, a small leaf-shaped satchel branded along the surface with the crest of House Withycombe, a set of twin water cannon tubes, a complicated twine-bound hooded cloak jingling with jangling steel gears, some mithril studded leather, a grease-stained leather hip-satchel stamped with a geometric pattern resembling a paw print, a complex rope-laced tool bag nearly buried with a multitude of grimy dangling doodads, some blackened veniom cufflinks, a pair of thin leather gauntlets crafted to overlap each finger with a blackened steel cap, a thin leather Withycombe toolbelt, some burnt leather overalls with a series of blackened steel scales overlaying the knees, and a pair of grimy steel-plated leather boots with an acid-burned hole exposing the toes.

Miss X
08-21-2005, 05:18 PM
So true. Fizzul is just the best! Just being around him in game is so much fun. He do be good! ;)

Celexei
08-21-2005, 05:27 PM
Very Impressive, looks like he's got his stuff together quite well.

Bobmuhthol
08-21-2005, 05:29 PM
An engineering gnome. How original.

peam
08-21-2005, 05:31 PM
David conquers all.

Fallen
08-21-2005, 07:03 PM
Evarin, Nauriel, and Fizzul had a blast at the Fountain, until Fizzul sprayed Evarin with a water cannon. Now Evarin needs to paint the town with gnome.

Terminator X
08-21-2005, 08:44 PM
I asked Elvaria to make a pair of Gnomish aviator's goggles and she wouldn't because she said goggles didn't exist.

This is the third goggle alter that I've seen.

I also seriously dig the gears tattoo :thumbsup:

Hips
08-21-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Terminator X
I asked Elvaria to make a pair of Gnomish aviator's goggles and she wouldn't because she said goggles didn't exist.

This is the third goggle alter that I've seen.

I also seriously dig the gears tattoo :thumbsup:

That's funny, considering they sold goggles off the shelf on the Wavedancer. :no:

Fallen
08-21-2005, 09:24 PM
He is a good character, and as Bob commented, quite the classic gnome. However, I certainly do not see this as a negative thing, as he is the first I have came across. Wonderfully roleplayed, and you can tell he spend a TON of time getting that character to look just the way he wanted it.

I highly suggest everyone to keep an eye out for him.

Leetahkin
08-22-2005, 08:40 AM
Entress met Fizzul the other day when the clothing merchant was around Illistim. What an entertaining character! I felt bad when I had to leave.

fallenSaint
08-22-2005, 06:41 PM
Fo Shizzul mah Fizzul? Who Wha?

Axhinde
08-22-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by fallenSaint
Fo Shizzul mah Fizzul? Who Wha?

Are you serious? Jeez, terrible joke.

Fizzul definetly looks the part, he almost gave me a WoW flashback.

Shari
08-22-2005, 09:32 PM
Wow he looks fantastic! Fashonista sense would tell me he needs to ditch the cufflinks and the leathers <ducks>, but I love the rest of him, especially that tattoo!

Fallen
08-22-2005, 09:35 PM
Fashonista sense would tell me he needs to ditch the cufflinks and the leathers <ducks>, >>

Cufflinks are 4-winds, but yeah, they are jarring.