PDA

View Full Version : Heads up!

AnticorRifling
10-01-2003, 06:07 PM
Just letting all you dark, evil, scary, dark elven, plague casting, dark, demonic, scary, imploding, dark sorcerers out there know I'm now watching over this folder.

Do I know anything about being a sorcerer you ask.

I know what guarded stance is.

I will basically be evil making sure that nothing to risque goes down here and I don't want to scary edit and or delete posts. I can count on one middle finger the number of posts I have editted and I'd like to dark keep it that way.

If you know anything or have any questions about aforementioned dark and scary profession (forgot evil) post it here and I'll evil make sure that it stays on dark topic.

Also the evil rule of scary thumb is Anticor is always right. Follow dark this and you will scary be fine.

:cool:

StrayRogue
10-01-2003, 06:08 PM
More Mods! *runs in fear*

JustMe
10-01-2003, 06:10 PM
He actually scares me.

Caluss
10-07-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
Just letting all you dark, evil, scary, dark elven, plague casting, dark, demonic, scary, imploding, dark sorcerers out there know I'm now watching over this folder

Good, at least I will be safe since I am a giantman:cool:

Betheny
10-07-2003, 09:56 AM
Anticor is a sissy.

AnticorRifling
10-07-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
Anticor is a sissy.

Maimara hides her deep desire for Anticor by saying things like this. It's a classic stalker case that is veiled by some shallow hate if I ever saw one.

Maimara <3 Anticor

Betheny
10-08-2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
Maimara hides her deep desire for Anticor by saying things like this. It's a classic stalker case that is veiled by some shallow hate if I ever saw one.

Maimara <3 Anticor

Take me now?

Trinitis
10-08-2003, 11:42 AM
Sorcerers...modded by a wizard? Bah! I'm insulted.

-Adredrin

Dighn Darkbeam
10-08-2003, 12:43 PM
As long as the mod is a number cruncher (pretty sure Anticore is) they can handle most professions. To be a Sorcerer mod you need an additional streak of evilness and self-loathing .

AnticorRifling
10-08-2003, 02:30 PM
1 It's Anticor. No "e" no relation to Manticore. 3 years and I still get the e! :cool:

2. I can crunch numbers with little problem and one of my main attack forms is 415 so I know what CS is heh.

3. I have no self-loathing just a loathe stupid people.

4. Anticor is always right.

Xcalibur
10-08-2003, 03:29 PM
Anticor will be good as a sorcerer mod since his character (anticor, duh) looks like a sorcerer

ugly

old

decrepite

insane

weak:lol::)

AnticorRifling
10-08-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
Anticor will be good as a sorcerer mod since his character (anticor, duh) looks like a sorcerer...

ugly---- Hardly. Anticor is the best looking male giantman around.

old --- Your age is 44, and your birthday is on the twentieth day of Fashanos. At this age you appear to be in the prime of life.

decrepite --- Stout but with a spring in my step

insane --- Quite possibly

weak:lol::) ---- You flex your powerful muscles.

Xcalibur
10-08-2003, 06:48 PM
Someone open up the asylum... Anticor is babbling again:lol: