PDA

View Full Version : Deed script for EN

Axhinde
08-12-2005, 11:01 PM
I need one. Anybody have one that works and doesn't mind sharing?

Leetahkin
08-13-2005, 12:40 AM
I don't have a script, but have a website.

http://www.ladylissa.net/endeeds.htm

GSLady17
08-13-2005, 04:16 AM
I know there is a script out there for it because I had one on my computer at my parents house. I wish I had it now..

Jonty
08-13-2005, 02:07 PM
I have one, I'll post later when I get on the compuetr that has it. I might have posted it here or on 4d already, though. I don't remember.

GSLady17
08-13-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Jonty
I have one, I'll post later when I get on the compuetr that has it. I might have posted it here or on 4d already, though. I don't remember.

I searched but didn't seem to find one. Thank you! I knew if no one else came up with one you would have one!

Dwarven Empath
08-13-2005, 04:24 PM
begin:
if_1 goto main
echo Usage: .ideed [gemname held in hand]
exit

main:
put close tome
wait 1
put open tome
wait 1
put read tome
wait 1
put turn tome to vaal

match dir1 gaunt man with heavy-lidded
match dir2 huge man upon a throne
match dir3 young man of epic build
match dir4 heavily muscled person
matchwait

dir1:
wait 1
move e
move go pan
put get tap
wait 1
put light my tap with candle
wait 1
move go pan
move w
move nw
save southeast
goto finish

dir2:
wait 1
move e
move go pan
put get tap
wait 1
wait 1
move go pan
move w
move n
save south
goto finish

dir3:
wait 1
move e
move go pan
put get tap
wait 1
wait 1
move go pan
move w
move sw
save northeast
goto finish

dir4:
wait 1
move e
move go pan
put get tap
wait 1
wait 1
move go pan
move w
move ne
save southwest
goto finish

finish:
wait
put go door
match lock1 The door seems to be locked
match open You carefully
matchwait

lock1:
wait
put go other door
match lock2 The door seems to be locked
match open You carefully
matchwait

lock2:
wait
put go third door
goto open

open:
wait
put put %1 on cens
wait 1
put kneel
wait 1
put med
wait 1
put pray
match success You slowly rise
match failure You struggle to gain any further
matchwait

success:
echo
echo Hey! Looks like you did something right!
echo
goto headback

failure:
echo
echo Oops! Looks like you're too cheap!
echo
goto headback

headback:
wait
move %s
exit

GSLady17
08-13-2005, 06:05 PM
Is this Jonty's? I swear his said something like this: echo Oops! Looks like you're too cheap!

But then I think it may have been even more rude than that one....

Jonty
08-13-2005, 07:03 PM
That's not mine.

Jonty
08-13-2005, 08:43 PM
This is mine:

#deed

if_1 goto Start
AddToHighlightStrings string="Use as follows: .deed <gem> <second gem> <etc.>" foreColor=14 highlightEntireLine=True /quiet
echo
echo Use as follows: .deed <gem> <second gem> <etc.>
echo
DeleteFromHighlightStrings string="Use as follows: .deed <gem> <second gem> <etc.>"
echo
AddToHighlightStrings string="Example: .deed sapphire diamond" foreColor=14 highlightEntireLine=True /quiet
echo Example: .deed sapphire diamond
echo
DeleteFromHighlightStrings string="Example: .deed sapphire diamond"
waitfor
exit

Start:
put look tome
match Open You see the tome is open
match Closed The tome is bound
matchwait

Open:
put close tome
waitfor You carefully close the cover of the tome.

Closed:
put open tome
waitfor You carefully open the tome.
put turn tome page ASHRIM
match Charl In his hand, he is wielding a trident.
match Niima A blue-green gown clings to her slender form.
matchwait

charl:
save modwir
goto goDoor

Niima:
save haon

goDoor:
move e
move go panel
put get taper
waitfor You pick up a long thin taper.
wait for You carefully light the taper with a slender white candle.
move go pan
move w
move se

door:
match kneel A tall brass candleholder stands
match wait%s The room seems to be occupied momentarily.
put go %s door
matchWait

waitModwir:
waitFor just came through the door.
goto door

waitHaon:
waitFor just came through a haon door.
goto door

kneel:
put kneel
waitfor You kneel down.

Payment:
put get my %1
put put my %1 on censer
waitfor on a brass censer.
shift
if_1 goto Payment
put light cens with my taper
match meditate You light the censer with your taper.
match error Despite your best efforts, the taper fails to light the censer.
matchWait

meditate:
match Success You sense an accomplishment
match Failure You struggle to gain any further insights
put meditate
matchwait

Success:
move northwest
waitfor [Hall of Patrons, Rotunda]
AddToHighlightStrings string="You just got another deed!!!" foreColor=11 highlightEntireLine=True /quiet
echo
echo You just got another deed!!!
echo
DeleteFromHighlightStrings string="You just got another deed!!!"
exit

error:
AddToHighlightStrings string="Your offering was not adequate. Collect your offering from the CENSER and type GO! to leave." foreColor=14 highlightEntireLine=True /quiet
echo
echo Your offering was not adequate. Collect your offering from the CENSER and type GO! to leave.
echo
DeleteFromHighlightStrings string="Your offering was not adequate. Collect your offering from the CENSER and type GO! to leave."
waitfor GO!
put stand
wait
put go door

Failure:
move northwest
waitfor [Hall of Patrons, Rotunda]
AddToHighlightStrings string="Hey cheapskate! You failed to get another deed...." foreColor=12 highlightEntireLine=True /quiet
echo
echo Hey cheapskate! You failed to get another deed....
echo
DeleteFromHighlightStrings string="Hey cheapskate! You failed to get another deed...."

GSLady17
08-14-2005, 12:26 AM
Ok, So for both those scripts, I could not get them to work. Anyways, So I tried Celember and couldn't get it to work. I just figured maybe they were for SF or something. Finally bouncing back and fourth between them, my boyfriend looked over my shoulder and saw everything looked right but he noticed a space after the matches...err...well guessed that there was one. So I fixed that and it worked. Yay! Thank you! (I don't know if I put the spaces in or what....wouldn't surprise me.)

Jonty's keeps going in the wrong door. Did they change it? Because I had Jonty's script before and it worked fine!

Thanks for your help though guys.

EDIT: errr once in a while Celember's script won't find the right door either. But I just try all the doors until I find the right one, and the script takes back over.

But still it's soooooooooo helpful!

Ha ha, EDIT AGAIN-Ok there were spaces after the matches for the doors too, so as soon as I fixed that, it worked.

Then I thought about Jonty's...If it wont go in any of the three doors....the script must be going in the wrong direction...I don't know how to fix that. And don't want to bug Chris while he is watching his movie thing if Celember's works. Thank you again!

[Edited on 8-14-2005 by GSLady17]

[Edited on 8-14-2005 by GSLady17]

Axhinde
08-14-2005, 01:12 AM
Awesome. Jonty's works for me wonderfully.

Jonty
08-14-2005, 02:24 AM
These boards add spaces to every line for some reason. Don't select and copy scripts straight off the thread. Instead, click on the quote or edit button for the post the script is in, and copy it from the text box.

I have no idea if they changed anything with the deeds in EN, but I know that my script might mess up if someone just went into the door you're trying to get into.

GSLady17
08-14-2005, 05:40 AM
yeah, I didn't really mess with yours since I had already got the other working. I know yours works though cause I've used it a million times.

cajunlady
08-25-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Jonty
These boards add spaces to every line for some reason. Don't select and copy scripts straight off the thread. Instead, click on the quote or edit button for the post the script is in, and copy it from the text box.

I have no idea if they changed anything with the deeds in EN, but I know that my script might mess up if someone just went into the door you're trying to get into.

OK, I did as you suggested Jonty, and copied from the quote box. I use Wizard, well, everyone will see the problem I think int he following line I get...

[Unable to open script file: Macintosh HD:Users:pam:Documents:Pam's Stuff:Wizard 2.03:Gemstone:Scripts:deed.Cmd

Yes, I use a Macintosh, yes it is old. It would seem a .Cmd cannot be opened? I am pretty clueless about this stuff, and would appreciate any hand holding. Buying a new computer would be nice, but is not in the plan.

The other scripts I use are .wiz scripts that I choose from a drop down menu; I just insert the text in the box when I create a new script using the .script choice and not .cmd .

Am I just SOL for Illistim deeds in a script format?

Thanks in advance!

*EDITED To take out the friggin smileys!

[Edited on 8-25-2005 by cajunlady]

cajunlady
08-25-2005, 06:18 PM
[Unable to open script file: Macintosh HD:Users:pam:Documents:Pam's Stuff:Wizard 2.03:Gemstone:Scripts:deed.Cmd

It did look kinda... wierd! :spaz:

Jonty
08-25-2005, 09:34 PM
I don't know shit about MACs, but the script I posted only works as a command line script. not a .wiz.

It needs to be run from the command line because you need to tell it what gems to use.

[Edited on 8-26-2005 by Jonty]

cajunlady
08-25-2005, 11:25 PM
hmm, I did try to run it in command line mode *saved and a .cmd*, and the error Unable to open thing is what I got. I recall having at one time, a .ale script that ran... it was in my first month and I had someoen tell me exactly what to do... so i know it CAN be done, i just don't know how. And I no longer have that script either. Hmm.