PDA

View Full Version : Couple Q's

Neildo
08-12-2005, 05:08 PM
What's the price of alteration tickets these days and who are the top merchant hounds (players) that are best to seek out if needing an alteration done?

Thanks,

- N

petroglyph
08-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Alter scrolls seem to be going for about 2m.

Expect the market to fluctuate whenever Premium finally moves to the point system, which Khaladon has been hinting should be RSN.

Jolena
08-12-2005, 09:42 PM
I just sold a scroll for 2.5 million. You can just ask around I would guess in the city you're in for someone with one willing to sell.

DCSL
08-13-2005, 09:46 AM
People that certainly know their way around merchants and are usually willing to help: Uniana, Toy, Satira, Lysistrata, Gothique, Michiko, Jolena. That's it off the top of my head, heh. Just whisper to 'em and I'm sure they'll help.

Jolena
08-13-2005, 01:26 PM
:yeahthat:

4a6c1
08-13-2005, 01:35 PM
I've been told that if you throw rhubarb pie in Jolena's face she will totally write up a ton of awesome alter ideas for you.

Jolena
08-13-2005, 03:02 PM
:bleh:

The Cat In The Hat
08-13-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by DCSL
People that certainly know their way around merchants and are usually willing to help: Uniana, Toy, Satira, Lysistrata, Gothique, Michiko, Jolena. That's it off the top of my head, heh. Just whisper to 'em and I'm sure they'll help.

I kinda quit the merchanting thing. I still have the website but Ive gotten one alter in like the last 8 months. I have 3 characters and they're all altered head to toe pretty much, and I never believed in getting them just to sell them so I kinda mostly just hang back nowdays.

I'll still go to merchants just for the interaction with friends, but as an example, Ive turned down work twice from Sproink and last time I was at one I gave the alter spot to a friend.

I still have the website. It has the longest merchant list available that I know of, as well as the ONLY random alteration generator.

http://www.ElanthianAlterations.com

Finding the time though to write the 500,000 alters needed is pretty hard right now with life getting in the way. I hardly find the time to play GS anymore too. There's a good start on ideas there for now though. The cloak one alone has over 500 final strings (What comes after the word cloak)

Jenn