PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Eorgina things.

Andreal
08-10-2005, 06:12 AM
I've been looking all over the place, and I have been unable to find any Eorgina themed things that really appeal to me. So if anyone has some Eorgina stuff, like Alters and things, especially looking for a pretty OHE to just hang on my sword-belt, please let me know in a U2U or by posting it here. Thank you.

Stunseed
08-10-2005, 09:00 AM
I've got one of those iron-face pendants with Eorgina scripting. Whenever I'm free, I'll post some of the actions.

HouseofElves
08-10-2005, 01:46 PM
http://www.playershops.com/AbsinthePromises

Two outfits in Promises of Elegance are completely from either Eorgina shops or Eorgina-themed clothing, like from Verrath.

If you had specific colors/themes in mind, post those up and I'll search my lockers.

<3 Eorgina

Andreal
08-10-2005, 01:58 PM
Thats for the link. I'm more or less looking for things that can be worn with armor, like misc. fluff, altered cloaks, maybe even some armor if its better than fgb. I don't really know WHAT I'm looking for, because I haven't seen very many Eorgina things except symbols of Eorgina.

Really though, I think anything matching her colors thats looks nice (red & grey are what I go with) would probably do just fine. Rubies are a plus.

SpunGirl
08-10-2005, 02:04 PM
There used to be a lot of Eorgina-specific items, like "a red Eorgina amulet" running around. Not so much anymore. I have a large stash of flame/Eorgina-themed jewelry, ritual daggers, prayerbeads, etc etc.

Also, the pendant Stunseed spoke of is teh awesome. I rec'd one as a gift and it's a fun toy.

-K

PS If your character is an Eorginan, I'll be u2uing you:)

Toxicvixen
08-10-2005, 04:41 PM
I have found the best bet for good items is to sadly make them yourself or buy them off of Spungirl. Just don't let her convince you to wear robes! :lol:

AnticorRifling
08-10-2005, 04:45 PM
I know 908 so I'm willing to set you on fire if this will help.

HouseofElves
08-10-2005, 05:26 PM
You want stuff that is jeweled, black diamonds, black flames, ruby flames, deep colors of velvet in purple and scarlet. Stuff like that. I'd try to hit up playershops.com and see what you can find. Remember the key to creating a good outfit is = color/color/fabric/accent.

Like grey, scarlet, velvet, rubies.

or

Black, purple, damask, ora.

Good luck!