PDA

View Full Version : Not Another One!!

Lady Daina
10-01-2003, 10:34 AM
[Edited on 1-1-2004 by Lady Daina]

Reyek
10-01-2003, 10:41 AM
and here i thought Las Vegas(where i am) was the city of sin ;)

Miss X
10-01-2003, 10:47 AM
Ugh, I remember her, I have her highlighted in my colour for people that have really annoyed me. I'm sure shes the girl who tried to hit on Dicar recently too.
Not seen her around myself for a long time though.
Vx

[Edited on 1-10-03 by Miss X]

Reyek
10-01-2003, 10:49 AM
the people that annoy me i highlight to look like critters ...

Fabled
10-01-2003, 10:51 AM
Just dont accidently try to skin and search her. You might catch something!

Camri
10-01-2003, 11:01 AM
Since Simu finally took a stand and got rid Lisu, maybe this one will be easier to get rid of.

Maybe people need to start reporting right away when she's advertising on the net like that. Stating the family enviroment is being corrupted.

I don't think they really care about the family enviroment, but I do think they get tired of hearing about the same thing over and over.

Wezas
10-01-2003, 11:06 AM
I haven't heard the story of Lisu (and don't feel like searching at the moment).

Would you people who are against that type of thing consider having a brothel in certain/all cities? I'm not sure if there's enough of these type of women to have a need for one, but they won't need to advertise anymore. I'm sure word of mouth would be just fine.

Bonus if customers are randomly diseased with something like the rot. :smilegrin:

Camri
10-01-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Wezas
I haven't heard the story of Lisu (and don't feel like searching at the moment).

Would you people who are against that type of thing consider having a brothel in certain/all cities? I'm not sure if there's enough of these type of women to have a need for one, but they won't need to advertise anymore. I'm sure word of mouth would be just fine.

Bonus if customers are randomly diseased with something like the rot. :smilegrin:

Umm.. wouldn't a brothel be taking away from the supposed family enviroment, as much as a prostitute advertising on the net would be?

My opinion is sex should NOT be for sale in Gemstone, period. There are too many kids in there, and no way to know who they are for sure.

SpunGirl
10-01-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Wezas

I agree with you, Wezas. Of course, I'd also agree with it if Simu came up with a way to enforce an adult-only gaming environment. Think of all the idiots we'd be rid of. Even the grownup idiots might go, because they'd have no one left to play with!

-K

StrayRogue
10-01-2003, 02:10 PM
So yeah, prostitution wasn't common in the middle-ages.

Wezas
10-01-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
So yeah, prostitution wasn't common in the middle-ages.

http://www.brown.edu/Departments/Italian_Studies/dweb/society/sex/prostitution.shtml

I love google

Camri
10-01-2003, 02:29 PM
I agree with you, Wezas. Of course, I'd also agree with it if Simu came up with a way to enforce an adult-only gaming environment. Think of all the idiots we'd be rid of. Even the grownup idiots might go, because they'd have no one left to play with!

-K [/quote]

An adult gaming enviroment would be great, but it's never going to happen. Simu makes too much money off the kids to start turning them away.

Plus if all the adult idiots left too, the whole damn game would have to shut down, because there wouldn't be enough people left paying to keep it running.

CrystalTears
10-01-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Camri
Plus if all the adult idiots left too, the whole damn game would have to shut down, because there wouldn't be enough people left paying to keep it running.

I disagree. You'd be surprised at how many people would return knowing that it was for adults only, being able to play freely without it having to affect a child that could be playing. It would be understood that impressionable minds won't be playing, and if they are, it will be no one else's fault but theirs and their parents for allowing it.

I would definitely play more, and I know others who would too.

Wezas
10-01-2003, 02:36 PM
Perhaps Gemstone: The Fallen would be a good adult-only game. PKing.. Prostitution... All it needs is a few Horses that we could steal and we'd have a text based Grand Theft Auto

Camri
10-01-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears

Originally posted by Camri

I disagree. You'd be surprised at how many people would return knowing that it was for adults only, being able to play freely without it having to affect a child that could be playing. It would be understood that impressionable minds won't be playing, and if they are, it will be no one else's fault but theirs and their parents for allowing it.

I would definitely play more, and I know others who would too.

I think I didn't make myself clear.

I was responding to the remark made about all the adult idiots leaving with the kids. There are so many of them!

But I'm not sure I would totally like an adult only enviroment either. I think it invites things that I choose not to participate in.

I get tired of the kids, and the idiots, but I can live with them. I would rather have kids running around in there than brothels.

StrayRogue
10-01-2003, 02:43 PM
Prudes, all prudes. Cyber sex is a big part of GS. People profit it from it all the time.

Camri
10-01-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Prudes, all prudes. Cyber sex is a big part of GS. People profit it from it all the time.

Eewww, I would think cyber sex would lack... reality?

GemstoneFan
10-01-2003, 03:08 PM
Ellissandra is kill on sight for me.

Thing is she is chickenshit and refuses to stand around and take it. As soon as conflict and repercussions for her actions come up, the bitch logs off.

She hit on my soul's significant other as well, and knowing full well that we are attached at the hip. Prime target for recourse, in my book.

Betheny
10-01-2003, 03:29 PM
THey did get rid of lisu?!

I am so out of the loop.

Tell the story!

Camri
10-01-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
THey did get rid of lisu?!

I am so out of the loop.

Tell the story!

She posted it herself in the thread about her. She was all pissed off because people had been complaining to Simu about her.

Go back and read it.

Betheny
10-01-2003, 03:34 PM
Oh, my. I shall, at that. I stopped reading the thread because it got stupid. I wish someone had started a new thread.

LaVaca
10-01-2003, 08:42 PM
I honestly don't think prostituion is right in any way. Adult or not. I think people should grow up and get a real relationship,get married, then they can have sex all they want. Waste of money.

Artha
10-01-2003, 08:45 PM
Hmmm. I think I'll pay her for a good time, with my sorcerer.

A good time, of course, is removing limbs and watching her bleed to death.

Reyek
10-01-2003, 08:57 PM
give her 1 silver and tell her to go wait for you in in the farm fields with the farmhands. tell her you wanna do it in the snow!

LaVaca
10-01-2003, 11:18 PM
Talk about cold ..

Morstanya
10-02-2003, 08:49 AM
Daina,

Is Ellissandra part of that clan of wenches that got run out of town before ? The mode of operation sure seems the same to me. Right out in the open, and targetting known married folks...

I've wanted an adult only server for years Spungirl. Not so there can be brothels and such, just to get the pokemon chars out of my face. There would surely still be some dickheads but I think the ratio of dickheads to good players would be drastically improved.

Morstanya, Witch of the North.

GS4Gurl
10-02-2003, 09:01 AM
There have always been prostitutes in GSIII. There's no way to get rid of them. Just that some know how to be more discreet and choose their clients a little more intelligently.

Warriorbird
10-02-2003, 11:17 AM
:chuckles: I wish they'd go back to reading Jacqueline Carey or stay in the shadows.