PDA

View Full Version : Got beef?

Makkah
05-31-2003, 08:20 PM
This idiot sorcerer has been trying to get at me for about a week or so. He finally scrounged enough courage and tried to step up. So he sends in his floating eye (to the Garden Niche) to try and surprise attack me with Evil eye:

Sorcerer's floating eye turns to stare at Bystander.
Bystander looks at the floating eye in fear!
Bystander turns pale then falls limp to the ground, killed by some inconceivable fear!

* Bystander drops dead at your feet!

Bystander suddenly fades into view.
Suddenly there is an uproar, with people screaming, "Murderer! Quickly, someone call for the constable!"
Sorcerer's floating eye turns to stare at you.
CS: +324 - TD: +284 + CvA: -7 + d100: +12 == +45
Warded off!
You stare back at the floating eye without fear.

Got locked up and fined. Thought it was funnier than hell.

rht

Warriorbird
05-31-2003, 08:32 PM
You didn't have to remove names.

Parkbandit
06-02-2003, 09:15 AM
You call sending an eye to do his work 'He finally scrounged enough courage and tried to step up'?

Too funny.

Makkah
06-02-2003, 09:21 AM
<<You call sending an eye to do his work 'He finally scrounged enough courage and tried to step up'?>>

Funniest thing is that I finally got in a few words at him later and he claims "he cast the wrong spell" or some other shady bull-ish. What a cake-ass.

rht

[Edited on 6-3-2003 by Makkah]

Gokkem
06-02-2003, 05:42 PM
HAHA! Um, I'm no sorcerer but to cast evil eye don't you have to make the eye go where you want it, then cast the spell? That's alot of coincidences chained together. What other spell would he be casting?

Makkah
06-02-2003, 09:06 PM
<<That's alot of coincidences chained together. What other spell would he be casting?>>

Exactly... like I said... cake-ass.

rht