PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Items

SpunGirl
09-30-2003, 04:14 PM
I want to see the stuff you guys have had made for your GM weddings that have already happened, are going to happen, in the process of being negotiated, et cetera. I'm curious- do you follow the traditional white-gown-veil-and-flowers thing, or go for something a little different? Show me, I want to see them all.

-K

GSLeloo
09-30-2003, 04:26 PM
I'd show you but they're in Icemule and I'd have to walk (the gown at least). But I can show you gloves, slippers, rose and... let's see what else.

You tap some white lace and silk half-gloves with diamond clasps.

You tap a pair of high-heeled crystal slippers adorned with diamond roses.

>You tap a pure white rose covered with diamond dust.
>

Seven brilliant rubies alternate with tiny, rose-shaped crystals to form this elegant, heart-shaped pendant. Suspended from a fine, gold chain, the piece is designed to rest smoothly against the skin just below the hollow of the neck.

a bridal bouquet of glitter-dusted white roses bound with a long diamond-clasped ribbon

An intricate pattern of flourishes and elven-style knotwork covers the sides of the slender ring, flanking the star emerald set on its front surface. The emerald is as rich and lovely in hue as the leaves of a forest when sunlight falls between them, and it has been cut in a perfect circle.
Engraved onto the ring are the words "7-20-03 The night the stars danced for you and my soul was completed."

GSLeloo
09-30-2003, 04:41 PM
Out of sheer boredom, I walked to Icemule...

>take gown
You remove a flowing silk wedding gown from in a clothing wardrobe.
>look gown
White as new-fallen snow, the gown is supported by sparkling diamond straps, with off-the-shoulder sleeves designed to fit snugly at the midpoint of the forearm and then flare out, ending as lacy leaves falling gracefully over the back of the hands. Thin strips of silk crisscross along the low back of the bridal gown, fastening with a tiny diamond. Billowing beneath the bodice is a long skirt overlaid with delicate lace rose petals. Glitter-dusted roses linked stem-to-stem form a border along the hem.

You remove a flowing white lace veil from in a clothing wardrobe.
>look veil
The slender, linked circlet crafted from flawless, rose-shaped diamonds shimmers with every movement. Flowing from the circlet is a mid-length, white lace veil embroidered with roses along the outer edges.

Drew2
09-30-2003, 05:42 PM
Here are my items from the wedding that never happend. :(

Some of the stuff was for me, some for my best man, Stunseed, and one is for Kasia.

Tayre's list

1) a simply cut blue-grey silk shirt fastened with mithril buttons

2) a finely tailored celestial-hued longcoat trimmed at the cuffs and hem
with
intricate silvery-blue braid

3) a pair of loosely fitted celestial blue silk pants embroidered with
silvery
blue scrollwork

4) an entwined wedding band
The band is crafted from a seamless ring of polished wood and a thin
band of
silver, woven so closely together that it is difficult to tell where
one
material stops and the other begins.

5) a wide-brimmed midnight blue hat with a tilted white feather stuck
in the
band

6) a wide-brimmed celestial blue hat with a tilted black feather stuck
in
the band

7) a dashing wide-brimmed red velvet hat trimmed with a grey fox fur
cockade
(POCKETED)

8) a midnight blue tabard [embroidered/trimmed/adorned/worked] with
silvery
celestial images

9) a midnight blue longcloak with silver stars worked into the
shoulders

10) some celestial blue leather boots with a sapphire-inlaid mithril buckle

Hips
09-30-2003, 05:43 PM
Nice pimp hats. :thumbsup:

Drew2
09-30-2003, 05:44 PM
Bwahahahaha! At least someone gets it!! ROFL.

Hips
09-30-2003, 05:45 PM
I want to make a pimp hat for Michi but I think Whirlin would kill her. :saint: