PDA

View Full Version : Apology

FishSticks
06-02-2003, 05:43 PM
I know this takes alot of guts to do, but I'm going to do it. I am Warclaidhm, and I apolgoize on my actions in GemstoneIII. I will try my best to correct them, and perhaps someone can give me a hand at it. I really am a good person, just ParkBandit is right, I really cant take insults back. I Just cant stand it. Anyway I hope you all understand I and I will try to correct myself the best I can do to my abilities. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,

Warclaidhm.

CrystalTears
06-02-2003, 06:18 PM
It's a good step, and I wish you luck in turning things around. Just try to work with your own abilities and take favors graciously rather than begging for them. Sooner or later people you will gain people's respect. It will just take time.

Parkbandit
06-03-2003, 07:29 AM
LOL... vintage Bob

GS4Gurl
06-03-2003, 01:56 PM
Bob is so cute. LOL

Warclaidhm you need to understand something. These people are only talking about your character not you. You are taking whats said here about Warclaidhm personally. We dont know the player of him. For all we know you were just roleplaying him to be annoying? Right? Does that mean we think you the player are annoying? No because we know nothing about you. I know people who roleplay their characters as mean, annoying brats but are very very different in real life.

So in short, don't change your "roleplaying" style of that particular character just because of what is said here. People need annoying people. It makes life more interesting and funny. So you have been doing a GREAT job. HEHEHEHEHEHE

Parkbandit
06-03-2003, 04:11 PM
Actually.. you are incorrect GS4Girl...

It's the player behind Warclaidhm that is annoying...

I would say he's out of character.. but for Warclaidhm.. being out of character is almost being IN characater. Constantly saying "I'll report you" or "My AS is 300", etc... using the WARN verb like it was the laugh verb... His constant changing the way his character acts and talks depending on who he is mimicking for the week.

And doing stupid stuff here doesn't make it better. He posts asking who the most annoying characters in Gemstone III are (and for some reason didn't include his own character) and then a day later 'confesses' that it was him. Really.. how pathetic do you have to be?

I would have thought that the player of Warclaidhm would have learned his lesson with his last character (Vorthais I think).. but obviously not. If he doesn't like people picking on him, harassing him, calling him a dumb idiot, etc... my suggestion would be to leave the damn game or roll up a new character.

Oh and this time, he shouldn't announce on the net who he used to be.

Parkbandit
06-03-2003, 04:18 PM
Oh, and Fishsticks... it doesn't take any guts to post any type of confession on a message board.

Red Devil
06-03-2003, 05:58 PM
Bob, dont threaten to kill people, cause you know damn well if someone even attacked you you'd report like the lil puss you are, as for parkbandit, warclaidhm used to roleplay back when he was like 5, everyone is blatantly OOC like you said i.e. my AS is 300.. etc

AnticorRifling
06-03-2003, 06:20 PM
Using all inclusive words such as everyone, always, never, etc are sure fire methods to get your opinion overlooked and your statements proven false. You can say everyone is blatantly OOC with the AS thing but that's not true at all. I'm mindful of talk like this and will only use it when the only one in the room is someone I know well.

I have to say that as harsh as it may sound comming from Parkbandit it's right. He does change his speech and actions from week to week, I haven't seen who he's "mocking" but it wouldn't suprise me. Can't comment on Bob or War using report or warn because I haven't interacted with either very much.

Warclaidhm take it in stride, learn from your mistakes and move on. You're only an idiot if you constantly repeat the same mistakes, making them once or twice is human.

You don't want insults back, don't sling them to start. If I took time to post everytime I wanted to say something negative about someone doing/saying something stupid ingame as well as here then it would be a full time job. And we already have what seems to be a full time insulter on these boards.

Bobmuhthol
06-05-2003, 03:30 PM
report Yeah, RedDevil doesn't know what he's talking about, please do something.

I don't report people. I tell them I do and they're stupid enough to believe me. If I don't want to interact with someone, I'm not going to whine, I'm going to tell them that I'm a little pansy and they'll be speaking with GameMasters if they deny my request to get the hell away from me.

And Warclaidhm is a moron.
>Warclaidhm says, "HOly ccrap"

06-05-2003, 06:19 PM
Leave Warclaidhm alone, he's pretty cool.

If you don't watch out, he'll piss on you.

>
Bob says, "oH mygod. I'm sry"
>

- --[ Kage ]-- -

GS4Gurl
06-05-2003, 08:42 PM
Okay is it just me or is Klaive just dying for his old self back. It seems he was a bit jealous of the attention Kesir and Warclaidhm get.

BigBadBootyDaddy
06-06-2003, 03:38 PM
The funniest Bobmuhthol story ever...

Bob decided to pick on this archer ranger I had named Paladus. So I shot him, it stunned him... So I took off to go hunt...

Meanwhile Bob is thinking on the net how he is gonna 'come kill me'

So I tell him, meet me on the merchant road... So I'm sitting there, lying in wait... Knowing he is gonna bring his friends. So my friend Shalikazar comes and goes inviso, in wait, with major shock spell stored.

Soon as he comes across the merchant road

THWAP I shoot him in the head with my crossbow and killed him

Bob's friend Javius gestures so he can cast at me and...

ZAP Shalikazar bolts him and kills him

Then I stand up, bust out a fist-scythe and kill Syrden (Bob's Archer friend who was stalking him, and came out whence I killed Bob)

and Shalikazar used a second bolt to smite Aliamere (or something, one of bob's other friends who came)

So they all report... And the GM actually -comes down- and tells Bob that it's his fault... His exact words, think it was Kennesaw...

"Wait, you're reporting because these two killed you, when you four came to kill them?"

and he beamed back up, haha. End of story.