PDA

View Full Version : Trolling for brides

Drew
08-02-2005, 06:40 AM
I was cracking up during this, hopefully the humour carries over when you're not the one doing it!

>s
[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see a wedding invitation and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west
>r inv
The writing on the invitation appears smudged. You can't make it out.
>pond
You ponder.
>drag inv
You are now automatically attempting to drag a wedding invitation when you move.
>w
You grab the wedding invitation and drag it west with you...

[Icemule Trace, West Road]
Travellers go by at a dizzying pace. It is difficult to walk by without running into one of them. Walking sideways seems to be the only way to make any progress down the road. You also see a wedding invitation and a small ivy-covered cottage.
Obvious paths: north, east, west
>w

Groups of boisterous and cheerful halflings pass by rapidly. Most of them seem to be heading south towards the Tavern Burrow for entertainment or refreshment. An old, drunk halfling sits in a doorway, alternating between singing at the top of his lungs and munching on a tart. You also see a wedding invitation.
Obvious paths: east, south, west
>s
You grab the wedding invitation and drag it south with you...

[Tavern Burrow, Thirsty Penguin]
Arms slung casually over one another's shoulders, a group of halflings enters the Thirsty Penguin. A mother cat rests on the broad stone step, consenting to the occasional caress but flicking her tail in warning at the approach of strangers. From beyond the swinging doors come the sounds of clinking mugs and hearty laughter. You also see a wedding invitation.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, southwest
>s

[Tavern Burrow, Ale Street]
Stucco seems the preferred building material of the Tavern Burrow residents. The street has been newly cobbled, and the rough edges cause several people to nearly trip as they hurry along. A stucco well attracts a group of children, who drop stones into it, then hoot with glee at the muffled splash. You also see a wedding invitation and an old beer barrel.
Also here: Madsnake, Lady Sierce, Lord Oweodry who is sitting on the well, Monidoe
Obvious paths: north, south, northwest

You grin.
>
Madsnake laughs softly, trying to hide his amusement.
>
Sierce softly asks, "You getting married chiv?"

You grin.

You shake your head.

You say, "Found this lying around."
>
Sierce chuckles.
>
Oweodry says, "It's all smudged though... can't read it."
>
Speaking to Oweodry, you say, "Probably because I've been dragging it."
>
You say, "My plan is to drag it around town just to see the flock of ladies that chase after me."
>
You nod.
>
Sierce grins at you.
>
Oweodry grins at you.

Madsnake starts chuckling at you!
>
Oweodry chuckles.
>
Madsnake leans forward.
>
Sierce softly says, "I think you are a bit quicker than me so count me out."
>
Madsnake squints at a wedding invitation.

>think Attention ladies, I have a wedding invitation here, is your name on it? Only one way to find out.
You focus on projecting your thoughts...
Roundtime: 5 seconds.
>
You grin.
>
Oweodry laughs!
>
Madsnake smirks.
>
You say, "Be back."
>
You say, "Going trolling for ladies."
>n
You grab the wedding invitation and drag it north with you...

Arms slung casually over one another's shoulders, a group of halflings enters the Thirsty Penguin. A mother cat rests on the broad stone step, consenting to the occasional caress but flicking her tail in warning at the approach of strangers. From beyond the swinging doors come the sounds of clinking mugs and hearty laughter. You also see a wedding invitation.
>n
You grab the wedding invitation and drag it north with you...

Groups of boisterous and cheerful halflings pass by rapidly. Most of them seem to be heading south towards the Tavern Burrow for entertainment or refreshment. An old, drunk halfling sits in a doorway, alternating between singing at the top of his lungs and munching on a tart. You also see a wedding invitation.
>e
You grab the wedding invitation and drag it east with you...

Travellers go by at a dizzying pace. It is difficult to walk by without running into one of them. Walking sideways seems to be the only way to make any progress down the road. You also see a wedding invitation and a small ivy-covered cottage.
>e
You grab the wedding invitation and drag it east with you...

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see a wedding invitation and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Ashlae
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west
>
Ashlae put a crystal amulet in her heavy silk pack.
>l ash
You see Ashlae.
She appears to be an Illistim Elf.
She appears to be very young and shorter than average. She has sparkling crystal blue eyes and tanned skin. She has waist length, curly strawberry blonde hair worn in a ponytail. She has a heart-shaped face, a classical nose and a cleft chin.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a flowing white robe, a dusty fiery red cape, a brushed bronze medallion, a crystal drake pendant, some fringed deerskin boots, a threadbare ecru sash, a belt quiver, a crystal amulet, a waxed black leather pouch, some dark silver-buttoned breeches, a scalloped velvet cap, a cross-woven heavy silk pack, a maple composite bow, a carmiln composite bow, a felt quiver, some arm greaves, some emerald earrings, and a gold ring.
>
You say, "Ashlae."
>
You ponder.
>
Ashlae amusedly asks, "Yes?"
>
You ask, "Want to have some fun?"
>
Ashlae amusedly asks, "How?"
>
You say, "Good clean old fashioned fun."
>
You ask, "Come with me a moment?"
>
Ashlae amusedly says, "Ok."
>
You say, "We are going to make some people laugh."
>
You gently take hold of Ashlae's hand.
>w

Ashlae followed.
>w

Ashlae followed.
>s

Ashlae followed.
>'
You say, "Ok."
>'
You say, "I'm going to head south."
>
You disband your group.
Your group status is already closed.
>
Ashlae amusedly says, "Ok."
>
You say, "Follow me in and say you saw the invitation and you're interested."
>
You say, "I guarantee laughter will follow."
>
Ashlae amusedly says, "Ok..."
>'
You ask, "Willing to do that?"
>
You grin.

Ashlae amusedly says, "Sure I guess."
>
You nod.
>s

[Tavern Burrow, Ale Street]
Stucco seems the preferred building material of the Tavern Burrow residents. The street has been newly cobbled, and the rough edges cause several people to nearly trip as they hurry along. A stucco well attracts a group of children, who drop stones into it, then hoot with glee at the muffled splash. You also see a wedding invitation and an old beer barrel.
Also here: Madsnake, Lady Sierce, Lord Oweodry who is sitting on the well, Monidoe
Obvious paths: north, south, northwest
>
You say, "Let's see if I got anyone..."
>
Ashlae just came sashaying in gracefully.
>
You ponder.
>
Ashlae amusedly says, "Hey chivalrous I saw the invitation and I must say I am interested."
>
Sierce laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.
>
Madsnake chuckles.
>
Sierce leans on Madsnake, giving him a companionable grin.
>
You cackle!
>
Ashlae cocks her head.
>
Oweodry grins.
>
You turn towards Ashlae and render a sharp hand salute.
>

Leetahkin
08-02-2005, 06:59 AM
That was funny watching you do that.
Can always count on you for entertainment!

Ilvane
08-02-2005, 07:01 AM
Yep he is amusing..:lol:

-A

Drew
08-02-2005, 07:09 AM
Bah Ilvane, you must tell me who you play. The power of U2U compels you!

Showal
08-02-2005, 09:41 AM
hahaha that was great