PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Girls

Hassassin
07-29-2005, 07:20 PM
So I broke up with my girlfriend. Anyhow, now that I'm back on the dating scene... I went out last night with this girl. She was nice, and pretty. However... She is one of those goody two-shoes Christian girls with "Morals". That's fine with me. I like good girls.

The funny thing about this girl, is she doesn't know anything. I try and talk to her about politics, she has no opinion. I ask her who her favorite band is, no opinion, what her favorite movies are, no opinion. Basically, she has likes and dislikes but it's hard to have an in-depth conversation with someone who is really not into anything interesting.

She explains to me that the reason her last relationship didnt work, is because her and her boyfriend didnt really have anything to talk about. I felt like saying "HELLO MAYBE ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT INTERESTING OR OPINIONATED IN ANYWAY. WHAT WOULD THERE BE TO TALK ABOUT WITH YOU THE FUCKING SKY?"

Do any of you ever go out with someone who is just completely dumb? What do you talk about with someone like that... Who is all focused on "communicating", but can't communicate for shit. She'd be better off just being a whore, atleast then she'd have sex to talk about.

On another note, how dumb are some girls? I mean, why the fuck would I want to 'talk' to them? Male female relationships are strictly about sex when it all comes down to it. If I want to 'talk' I'll talk about sports, cars, beer, bitches, and I will do that with my friends. Not some chick. Some girls just don't get it.

Doyle Hargraves
07-29-2005, 07:23 PM
Is she Baptist? I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to do much of anything, so that would explain why she has nothing to talk about.

[Edited on 7-29-2005 by Doyle Hargraves]

Back
07-29-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Hassassin
Do any of you ever go out with someone who is just completely dumb? What do you talk about with someone like that... Who is all focused on "communicating", but can't communicate for shit. She'd be better off just being a whore, atleast then she'd have sex to talk about.

Well, I’ll run the gambit of topics until we find something we can talk about. But if that doesn't work I will lose interest, fast. Unless she is hot, flirty and all she has on her mind is one night of fun... thats what she’ll get.

On another note, how dumb are some girls? I mean, why the fuck would I want to 'talk' to them? Male female relationships are strictly about sex when it all comes down to it. If I want to 'talk' I'll talk about sports, cars, beer, bitches, and I will do that with my friends. Not some chick. Some girls just don't get it.

For me, I need a chick with a brain and personality to go along with the other obvious parts. Really, its the best combination. You’ll forget your friends real quick with that kind of action at home.

Kainen
07-29-2005, 07:30 PM
When I was 17 I went out with a VERY good looking guy. Gorgeous body, nice face, well mannered, fun to be with for a little while.. and dumber than a box of rocks. I broke up with him after a month. I couldn't stand his lack of brains. Give me a homely guy with brains and a good sense of humor anyday!

Snapp
07-29-2005, 07:34 PM
First, you complain about her not having any opinions and not being able to talk to you. Then:

Which do you want? A girl who can talk or no?

SpunGirl
07-29-2005, 07:42 PM
LOL. Hassassin, I have to conclude that you are completely screwed up about relationships. Maybe you're a little bitter because of the demise of your relationship with the girl you loved; I'm sure she'd be surprised to find out that that whole relationship just came down to sex.

Maybe you should take some time out from dating/fucking and just hang out with women as friends for awhile. You strike me as the type of guy that doesn't have platonic friendships with women, and those guys usually have a very hard time having relationships with any sort of depth. Good luck.

-K

Doyle Hargraves
07-29-2005, 07:48 PM
It's impossible for a guy to hang out with women as "friends" unless:

A) The guy is gay

B) The women are ugly

SpunGirl
07-29-2005, 07:52 PM
Then maybe he should try hanging out with ugly girls and getting to know them as people. I don't agree with you, but you seem to be much more on his wavelength than me.

-K

Burnt out Priestess
07-29-2005, 07:53 PM
Some girls might think the same as you,i myself like a guy i can actually talk to about stuff and the relationship aint based off of sex only,as well as some girls are into cars and things like that just have to find the right one,dont base all women off one or two you have met.

Back
07-29-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Doyle Hargraves

A) The guy is gay

B) The women are ugly

C) The women are married, engaged or have SOs

or

D) He hangs in there awaiting the opportunity

:lol:

Brattt8525
07-29-2005, 08:07 PM
You need to have something in common or be able to talk to each other. Sex is great but you can't live in the bedroom. If you can't talk with your SO then it won't last long.

Hassassin
07-29-2005, 08:17 PM
No I don't think you guys get what I mean... I don't mind talking with women, ok? The point I was trying to make was that this particular woman wants to 'talk' about things. Yet she's not interesting enough to talk to about anything. She has no real opinions, hobbies, etc. Except maybe going to church, and no fucking way am I going out on a date to talk to a girl about God. I just hate stupid girls who feel that they need to talk to guys about any and everything, and have nothing to say themselves or nothing interesting to add to the conversation. Girls that say things like "I need a guy who can make me laugh and who I can talk to for hours" but then have nothing to say. I came within two inches of telling this girl "If you want to be entertained, go date a fucking clown"

SpunGirl
07-29-2005, 08:19 PM
Okay, the clown thing was funny. But when you say relationships with men and women "all come down to sex," you're wrong. I also have a great frienship with my husband that makes him different, special and totally unlike any other guy I've ever banged.

I agree that girl needs to develop more of a sense of herself.

-K

Hassassin
07-29-2005, 08:44 PM
OK, you're right. I retract my previous statement about it all coming down to sex. I would love to have a girl who I can actually discuss a broad range of things with, along with great sex. It just doesn't seem like there are that many beautiful women who are into anything other than themselves. Yes, you can say maybe I should look at not-so-beautiful women with substance. That doesn't work for me either, because I won't date a woman unless I can see myself marrying her, having babies with her, etc. And I don't want ugly kids. I guess finding your fish in the sea isn't all that easy.

longshot
07-29-2005, 08:55 PM
Maybe it's possible the girl was just not into you, and therefore declined to open herself up?

SpunGirl
07-29-2005, 10:18 PM
Oh, I'm not suggesting you marry someone less than your ideal, Hassassin. But if the idea that you can't hang out with someone platonically unless she's ugly holds true, maybe give it a shot. That would give you a chance to relate to women in another fashion, and finding out more about them might make you better informed when you do decide to date someone seriously again. Just a thought.

-K

Doyle Hargraves
07-29-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
Then maybe he should try hanging out with ugly girls and getting to know them as people. I don't agree with you, but you seem to be much more on his wavelength than me.

-K

Deep down inside, a guy hanging out with a hot chick as "friends" still wants to nail her. He may never act on it, but he still wants to nail her.

EDIT: This just in:

Drevenn (10:12:01 PM): A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

[Edited on 7-30-2005 by Doyle Hargraves]

Tisket
07-30-2005, 12:06 AM

but it's hard to have an in-depth conversation with someone who is really not into anything interesting.

If I want to 'talk' I'll talk about sports, cars, beer, bitches

*Knocks on Hassassin's head*

Helllooooo in there! Pot, kettle etc etc...

[Edited on 7-30-2005 by Tisket]

Bobmuhthol
07-30-2005, 12:34 AM
Doyle Hargraves has made me laugh.

Skeeter
07-30-2005, 09:14 AM
How old is this chick. Maybe the reason she doesn't have anything to talk about, is she has over protective parents and has yet to experience anything in life outside of her house.

Try taking her to places you find interesting. Take her out of town, amusement parks, art museums, etc... If you can't find anything to talk about at those places, look elsewhere.

Doyle Hargraves
07-30-2005, 02:05 PM
How old is this chick. Maybe the reason she doesn't have anything to talk about, is she has over protective parents and has yet to experience anything in life outside of her house.

Which again would probably make her Baptist (or at least her parents. Most people with hardcore baptist parents tend to not get out much, from what I've seen anyway).

You should ask what religion she is. I'm curious now.

ieva
07-31-2005, 07:55 AM

A) The guy is gay

B) The women are ugly

In many ways I agree... but experience has proven differently to me. I tend to associate myself with males over females - I just share similar interests (Cars, Sports, Activities, Humor) and feel more comfortable around men than women because there is no competition. (My Female friends tend to be extremely competitive with me for attention.)

While I do compete with men, it is on an intellectual and physical level. Anyways, as my experiences show - it is possible for a man and a woman to be friends so long as the boundries are clear. I will admit, a lot of my male friends have a sexual attraction to me - a clear set of boundries keep them at bay until they learn to appreciate the relationship we have.

As for the topic of this thread.... You could always ask about her history. It is the simplist topic to discuss.

Hassassin
08-01-2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by longshot
Maybe it's possible the girl was just not into you, and therefore declined to open herself up?

No, she's into me. She is the one who asked me out, actually. Physically, I am attracted to her. We ended the date with making out/tons of groping. She wants to go out again. I figured it out though. She is boring because she is uber religious. She even attended a religious college. No wonder.

Tisket
08-01-2005, 11:05 PM

Originally posted by longshot

No, she's into me. She is the one who asked me out, actually. Physically, I am attracted to her. We ended the date with making out/tons of groping. She wants to go out again. I figured it out though. She is boring because she is uber religious. She even attended a religious college. No wonder.

Most people that have the mental agility of a glacier blame the other person for being boring. It fails to surprise me that you believe yourself.

Tisket
08-01-2005, 11:09 PM
[quote]

No, she's into me. She wants to go out again.

http://www.queendom.com/tests/minitests/fx/reality.html

AnticorRifling
08-01-2005, 11:20 PM

A) The guy is gay

B) The women are ugly

I say false. I have plenty of female friends that I'm not looking to score with. They are just cool people. I'm married and it's tough enough making one woman happy why the hell would I want to try for more? Now if I were single I'd probably agree with this but since I'm leashed I tend to be a good dog.

fiendwish
08-02-2005, 03:05 PM
Oh, Anticor, you're full of it. You know you'd bang any one of those female friends given the opportunity. To quote my older brother who is one,"Men are dogs."

Can't wait to hear how Hassassin's next date with her goes, and there will be a second date, no doubt.