PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Kid!

Celexei
07-28-2005, 08:53 PM
So I'm at work and we have Yu-Gi-Oh cards behind the counter that never ever sell, and we're trying to get rid of them all. This little kid just came in with his mother and wanted to look through all the single cards that are a quarter each...soo i handed him the little carton and he proceeded to look through. He found a few he liked but nothing overly exceptional. So I thought I'd have a little fun with him, and I grabbed four random packs and opened them up, handed them to him and told him he could sort through those as well and put whatever he didn't get back into the carton of singles. As he was flipping through, he was rattling off all this Jargon about this card and that card, stuff I have no clue about...but he came to this one card and his eyes lit up... It was all holographic and the little bar at the top of the card that has stars acrossed it ( i think thats how powerful the cards are or something) was completly full of stars and he was goin on and on about it. So I took down the name of it just to amuse myself on the boards. Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Master 1st Edition It seemed pretty cool, but I was like...yeah you can just have that one. I think I made someones day so he returned it mutually!

HAPPY PEOPLE ROCK

Edaarin
07-28-2005, 08:56 PM
You should have taken it away from him and laughed while he cried.

Celexei
07-28-2005, 08:58 PM
But you see...I like to make people happy...although that coulda made me happy if I was in one of those evil HAHA moments. But alas, the good wins out!

Stunseed
07-28-2005, 09:01 PM
What card is it, perchance?

Kitsun
07-28-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Stunseed
What card is it, perchance?

Gah! A Yu-Gi-Dork!

Quickly, someone throw stones!

:smilegrin:

Stunseed
07-28-2005, 09:05 PM
:fu:

Celexei
07-28-2005, 09:13 PM
I'm not sure which one it was, It said Dark Master and had a full bar of stars under the title of it, It was 1st Edition and (digging in the trash for wrappers) either came out of Metal Raiders, Dark Crisis, Soul of the Duelist, or a Magian's Force pack. I was searching for the card online so I could post a picture but all I keep coming up with is a card called Contract with the Dark Master but that is not it. From doing that searching though, I figured out that the picture on that card was of a guy named Exodia or something, (they had five cards that built up to make him on some site, but this card had him all on one card) It was cool looking *shrugs* maybe the Ultimate card or something *shrugs* It was free either way!

Stunseed
07-28-2005, 09:17 PM
Look like that?

Celexei
07-28-2005, 09:22 PM
No it had a golden triangle on it I think He was more pharoah gold lookin

Soulpieced
07-28-2005, 09:48 PM
Wail, stupid Tripod. Anyway, I was going to guess it's perhaps one of the Egyptian God cards?

[Edited on 7-29-2005 by Soulpieced]