PDA

View Full Version : Eww--didn't you wear that this whole past week?!

Weedmage Princess
09-29-2003, 01:17 AM
You notice how infrequently your character changes their clothes? Would YOU be caught wearing the same thing for a whole week straight? Heh. That's something I was thinking about....then I got to talking with some other people, and found out that they have a ton of different outfits. So I'm wondering..how many outfits does your character have, and how frequently do they change. Also, if you were able to, would you change them more frequently?

StrayRogue
09-29-2003, 01:23 AM
You have to remember this is a medevil setting. People didn't have the luxury of baths, multiple pairs of underwear etc. One thing I noticed about back-packing, and going to numerous summer music festivals, after a few days living without a change of clothes, a shower etc, you totally get used to it, as do the people around you.

Weedmage Princess
09-29-2003, 01:28 AM
That's a good point, Stay.

Oddly enough, though...I see lots of people with a TON of outfits, always changing...especially in Plat.

StrayRogue
09-29-2003, 01:30 AM
Stay has his normal tracker's gear, his formal dress uniform, a few nice tunics and little else. I really have a problem with wearing non-altered things I guess.

DCSL
09-29-2003, 01:31 AM
Ah, Weedmage Princess, you have brought up a subject near and dear to my heart.

My main character, Lysistrata, who is also my fashion mogul/merchant dress designer character... changes clothing every day that I play her. She's got:

Seven gowns of various different -worns.

Six pairs of pants/trousers and skirts.

Six longcoats/jackets/cloaks.

Nine shirts/tunics/blouses/bodices.

Five pairs of boots/slippers/shoes.

Four altered amulet-holders and countless unaltered ones (bought in a package deal... great stuff, man.)

Aaaaaaand... eighteen different accessories (jewelry, hats, et cetera) to go with them.

I have no idea how many outfits I have... 'cause I can mix and match aaaaaaall day.

I <3 Gemstone Barbie.

StrayRogue
09-29-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by DCSL
My main character, Lysistrata, who is also my fashion mogul/merchant dress designer character... changes clothing every day that I play her.

:o

Bloody women.

DCSL
09-29-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by StrayRogue

My main character, Lysistrata, who is also my fashion mogul/merchant dress designer character... changes clothing every day that I play her.

:o

Bloody women.

Don't pretend like you don't want to watch her change. :smug:

StrayRogue
09-29-2003, 01:44 AM

Don't pretend like you don't want to watch her change. :smug:

Who says I haven't already? :yes:

Weedmage Princess
09-29-2003, 01:44 AM
LOL DCSL!! I know of a couple of people who change like..every two to three days.

And Stay, I meant change of outfits in general..not necessarily altered gear. Something from the boutiques, or things found in a box and dyed at the tent, etc.

StrayRogue
09-29-2003, 01:48 AM
Well, that is the primary reason why I *don't* change what I wear much; I only own so much altered stuff, most of it I am wearing now, and I still have a few alterations to get, to finally complete this outfit.

I feel like if I wear some off-the-shelf crud, I may look just...bland. Although alot of stuff that wasn't bought from the two recent merchant events is nice. I've yet to see anyone else who bought the suit of plates or such.

Another issue is item value: I am wearing the best armor I can afford at the moment, so changing it around for some weaker stuff is a bit stupid, as I am the kind of dizzy fool who would forget to change back into it (yes, I have made this mistake many times doing guild reps).

Plus, most of my altered items are also lightened, deepened, scripted, self-charging, DB etc.

[Edited on 29-9-03 by StrayRogue]

Weedmage Princess
09-29-2003, 01:55 AM
Ahh...yeah..if you've got say..a lightened backpack or deepened cloak, I could see why you'd not want to change much

ALTHOUGH <annoying department store salesgirl voice> If you were to get those things in say black, white or a neutral color, they'd go with most things and you'd be able to mix and match more!!

*flees*

StrayRogue
09-29-2003, 01:59 AM
Cursed women :) Although the thought of having make over Stay is kind of appealing.

Weedmage Princess
09-29-2003, 02:04 AM
See?! You know you want to, now! Come to the Darkside, Luke... *cackle*

StrayRogue
09-29-2003, 02:05 AM
Must....resist....urge....to....display....geeky.. ..Star Wars.....knowledge....

DCSL
09-29-2003, 02:07 AM
Heh, she's right. I only ever have two containers on me.. a cloakish thing and maybe, a backpack, sometimes. Usually just the cloakish thing. But, when I need a bit more, like when I'm wearing my jacket that only holds a medium amount... I put on the backpack. The backpack is this: a soft suede elven backpack braided together at the seams. Nice and neutral with no color, although I usually picture it as a pale tanned color.

I have some altered armor, but I never wear it, because the armor Lysistrata can sing as a bard with Sonic Armor, is much better than what I can afford (might be 7x now, I think..) So you will usually see her armorless and that cuts that problem.

And not all of my items are altered, either. In an entire outfit of six items (amulet holder, cloakish thing, top, Nalfein poison ring from my collection, bottom, shoes) four things might be altered, on average. I mix and match.

StrayRogue
09-29-2003, 02:11 AM
Need to get me one of those armor rings, M'thinks. While I have my reservations on layered clothing, such as...

>put sword in harness
You can't put your sword in your harness when your shield is ontop of it.

>remove shield
You can't remove your shield while you Hello Kitty handbag is over it.

>scream
You cannot scream due to a blood calcium deficieny...

...etc, it will allow me to wear armor underneath my clothes. Definately something I am looking forward too.

Weedmage Princess
09-29-2003, 02:23 AM
That's probably what I am looking forward to most about 4, the new clothing system...that and Lockmastery.

StrayRogue
09-29-2003, 02:24 AM
What are we able to do with Lockmastery again?

Weedmage Princess
09-29-2003, 02:25 AM
Oh, and DCSL..that's what I love about *not* getting a specific color on something that you'd wear often...cause you can wear it all the time...and when someone else looks at you and reads what you're wearing..they automatically assume it's the same color as whatever else you have on. Works like a charm ;)

DCSL
09-29-2003, 02:28 AM
I'm gonna love the layered clothing... and the player-owned shops. Lysistrata will finally be able to sell her own designs for the fashionable of Elanthia. :D

StrayRogue
09-29-2003, 02:29 AM
You should be one of those professional buying assistants, Dex.
"Oh this would look lovely on you sir, it will really accentuate that mighty waraxe of yours".

Weedmage Princess
09-29-2003, 02:32 AM
*gawk*

...I didn't know there's going to be player owned shops!! That's pretty sweet!!

DCSL
09-29-2003, 02:34 AM
You should be one of those professional buying assistants, Dex.
"Oh this would look lovely on you sir, it will really accentuate that mighty waraxe of yours".

PSH. Lysistrata is a noble landowner in her own right, descendent of nobles. You'd never catch her being a mere assistant to anyone. But, when needed, she knows how to shmooze the clients, heh.

StrayRogue
09-29-2003, 02:40 AM
*shmoozes Dex* ;)

Here's the link for info on Player Owned Shops, Princess...

http://www.play.net/gs3/news/gemstone_iv/player_shops.asp

Weedmage Princess
09-29-2003, 02:47 AM
Thanks Stay...gotta check that out when I get home...

Damn work and their stinkin firewall/blockage crap *mutter*

Myshel
09-29-2003, 08:28 AM
I have a lot of outfits but find I wear the same one 75% of the time. When Ardwen is selling a lot and we are socializing at Wayside I'll go and change, but the rest of the time I'm in a skirt, bodice and boots. I really hate to see people hunting in gowns and slippers or worse fancy high heels. I also think that people should cordinate their outfits, if I look at someone and they don't have their outfits in some sort of order I think it looks stupid.

She is wearing some emerald teardrop earrings, a doe-eyed emerald lizard, a flawless teardrop emerald suspended from a delicate gold choker, a softly draped spidersilk cloak the shade of a deep blue-green sea held at the shoulder with a gold filigree clasp, a delicate white opal dove suspended within an emerald teardrop pendant, a light brown lock of hair, a sea blue instrument case, a cerulean-blue silk music satchel, a coiled lute string bracelet, a shimmering gold wedding ring, a sensuous seafoam gown of gossamer panels overlaid with diamond dusted ocean blue wisps of sheer silk, and some ocean blue high-heels sparkling with diamond dust.

Back
09-29-2003, 08:48 AM
Stay has his normal tracker's gear, his formal dress uniform, a few nice tunics and little else. I really have a problem with wearing non-altered things I guess.

In three years of playing I have gotten one alter, and it was a small impromtue one at that. I still have it and love it, but seeing people walk around with all altered stuff pisses me off.

Believe me I've waited who knows how many hours total in tents to not get on lists.

Gemstone needs to alter their alter system.

StrayRogue
09-29-2003, 08:50 AM
Sorry, no offense, but you are totally stupid if you cannot get an alter, especially at any of the merchant events. I average about 10-15 at each of these things. Plus there is premium, making good use of the calendar, knowing people, highlighting merchants, being aware. If you can't get an alter, and some other guy can get one a month, it is YOU who is doing something wrong. It is NOT the spinner.

Tsa`ah
09-29-2003, 09:08 AM
The lower leveled characters are filthy animals. The rogue has two sets of clothing, breast Plate and full plate. The ranger, hauberk and breast plate with a nugget guard.

Back
09-29-2003, 09:10 AM
Stupid for waiting in tents for hours and not get anything, yeah, I'll agree on that.

A merchant hunter I am not. Not Prime or Plat. Don't pay for the big events. Don't know every merchants name and don't have them highlighted. Not in the merchant awareness loop on AIM.

My getting pissed off IS my problem though. Pissed over my unusually bad luck with obtaining alters. And I do have at least one. There are people out there with none, I'm sure. An alter does not a good roleplayer make, but it was such a rarity at one point that it was a really special thing for a player.

I've thought about it a little and I'll just shut up about it now... its only recently I've been back to see how it all works now.

StrayRogue
09-29-2003, 09:14 AM
If you make no effort to try and get them, then sorry, I have absolutely NO sympathy when you whine about never getting them. I've probably waited hundreds of hours for alters I never even got. I don't bitch about it because every single one of us has to go through it as well.

As for people with none...if you are smart, you'll get one quickly, it is not as hard as it was years ago, it is in fact pathetically easy to get an alter these days, hence why their market value is low as hell.

Again, don't moan if you don't make any effort. Everyone with probably one or two exceptions got one alter at the Artisan's Faire, atleast. One person got as much as 25+ items worked on.

Back
09-29-2003, 09:24 AM
I did stop moaning. Read my last post thx.

One thing this got me to thinking on though was that all those things you mentioned, and I've read other things, on getting an alter are all OOC techniques for the most part. Its just an observation, not saying its good or bad, just how it is.

Anyway... ::re-railing topic::

My dirty giant ranger has one outfit and it was reviewed at LittleNibble.com.

Adhara
09-29-2003, 09:39 AM
I have so many things I had to create an excel sheet (with search function!) appropriately titled Adhara's wardrobe organizer. Between clothing, accessories and jewelry, I totalled over 400 items at my last anual inventory. How many outfits is that? More than I care to count. Dozens for sure. I had to hire ladies in waiting to help me dress up.

How often do I change? Ah there's the thing. Adhara's a priestess "on duty" during normal elanthian days. Her default outfit is all priestly attire. She changes for special soirées or events but that's like less than a dozen times a year.

I could use her extensive wardrobe on other characters but all the girly stuff wouldn't fit my little monk. The only one left that I play seriously would be my empath and I don't play her enough to justify spending 30-45 min getting dressed everyday.

When the layered system comes in, or inventory placement control (I don't know if it's the same system), she will probably change a lot more often.

By the way, anyone have a nice pair of silky white slippers or sandals? I'm currently putting together Adhara's Eve of the Reunion costume...

Weedmage Princess
09-29-2003, 12:04 PM
Backlash, do you play Plat? If so..you really shouldn't have a problem getting an alter there. They are ALWAYS around, and the crowds are small enough that they usually stay so everyone in the room gets something done.

DCSL
09-29-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Backlash
Anyway... ::re-railing topic::

My dirty giant ranger has one outfit and it was reviewed at LittleNibble.com.

Heh, my Dhe'nar ranger's on there too! I love that site. They're taking up a collection for getting her shoes, apparently...

But onto your observation of merchant-hunting being OOC... yes, it is. But there are ways you can make it work. Presumably there's a calender our characters can go see (I mean, everyone seems to know where/when the merchants are... they must see it somewhere) maybe in the public squares or something.

And having a character that's willing to work for it helps too. I get irritated with seeing the eeeeevil anti-social types alternately kissing the merchant's ass and then complaining about everyone else's presence. If they don't like it, why are they there? Because their player wants to get an alteration. Usually, only my character who actually merchants herself goes to those things.

The AIM network is overrated... at least to me, 'cause I don't really have one. There's no one in the game that I talk to consistantly on AIM ('cept this one really crude Canadian, but he doesn't play much anymore) so there's no one to let me know. The only time I'm part of the network is when there's a festival on and I'm sitting in an AIM chatroom with a bunch of other people.

Otherwise... it's just my own tricks. I look at the calender, travel to whatever city they're going to show in, and wait. And think of what I might know about that particular merchant, if I know anything at all. Sukara and Katrianne show up at South Ring Road 99% of the time when they go to Landing. Dolya (a Premium merchant) always shows at the Merchant Landing in Frostacres. Darynth wanders around, but tries to give hints as to his location. Hayrani sits in the Garden of Ancients in Ta'Vaalor.

It's mostly just common sense. And it's not like my character doesn't know this stuff... it's not just me, the player. My character has lots of merchant experience and can very well think all of that stuff out herself.

Merchant hunting is just common sense, most of the time. Anyone can do it if they think carefully.

Heh... I feel like I've made merchant hunting a sport. "Jimmy, get the camera, I bagged a big one! Twenty points!"

Artha
09-29-2003, 04:13 PM
I don't have the money to waste to buy multiple outfits, especially when the current one works so well.

ElvenRangeress
09-29-2003, 05:27 PM
I have about 72 different pairs of *altered clothing*, not even going to count the normal clothes i have, *laugh*.

Lets put it this way, 11 of my locker char's/Atheana are fully clothed with altered bodices/skirt ... etc. And still have lots in my locker for sale ....

[Edited on 9-29-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

Rysk
09-29-2003, 07:12 PM
I'm using a 4x longsword, I'm not going to be wasting money on damn clothes! :P

Artha
09-29-2003, 07:14 PM
I honestly don't see the point of buying other peoples alters. Alters are supposed to be personal, and usually the ones for sale are retarded. I clothed my rogue just fine from the rogue's guild in ice mule, with the exception of his armor.

ElvenRangeress
09-29-2003, 07:21 PM
Oh only a few of them alters are actually other peoples, i made over 75% of the alters I own, if not more.

Artha
09-29-2003, 07:27 PM
I don't really see the point of merchant chasing either. Same reason. And it was general, not aimed at you (even though you do own some of the ugliest goddamn alters I've seen that haven't involved rings of monsters around a single brave [insert profession here]).

ElvenRangeress
09-29-2003, 08:06 PM
I know I have some ugly alters, why they are for sale ;o) ohhhh and what ring are ye' talkin' about?

DCSL
09-29-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by ElvenRangeress
I know I have some ugly alters, why they are for sale ;o) ohhhh and what ring are ye' talkin' about?

He's talking about the tapestry alterations that alot of people seem to get. It's generally laid out in that form, with hordes of demons surrounding the (insert profession/race) in a circle (/ring.) Or, in my mind even worse, the (race)(profession) walking hand in hand with a lovely (race)(profession) down a forest lane. I loathe that.

ElvenRangeress
09-29-2003, 08:23 PM
Eap! Didn't know that!

DCSL
09-29-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Artha
I don't really see the point of merchant chasing either. Same reason. And it was general, not aimed at you (even though you do own some of the ugliest goddamn alters I've seen that haven't involved rings of monsters around a single brave [insert profession here]).

Eh... I think it all depends on the character. I have only one character out of ten that likes merchanting and that's because that's how she makes her living and achieves her renown. All the rest of my characters only have one outfit each, mostly non-alters with maybe one relatively personal/defining one.

Like I said, I think it depends. I don't think anyone's got the right to enforce their values on someone else, even on as flighty a thing as an alteration. If that's why they like to play the game, then that's great. They aren't hurting you, are they? Do they stab you with their altered daggers and it hurts just that much more when the weapon is altered? I think not.

Edited for a sentence-altering typo!

[Edited on 9-30-2003 by DCSL]

ElvenRangeress
09-29-2003, 08:29 PM
i think he means chasing merchants such as sukara and waiting for hours to get something done ... i could be wrong

CrystalTears
09-29-2003, 08:50 PM
People have their own reasons to play. I don't understand people that run after merchants the second they log in but that's what they like so I respect them for that and don't get in the way. I don't run after them because I have enough alterations to keep me happy for a long time. Once I get an idea in my head for something, I'll keep it handy for that day that I'm able to get one.

Only thing that kinda gets my goat are people who log in a character from lots of accounts. Granted we don't know who run them until you see a few people immobile and one person doing all the talking for them. That drives me up a wall. If your boyfriend can't make it to the merchant, don't log in for him. Tough noogies, get the next one.

I have lots of clothes in my locker, ergo why I was happy with lots of locker space. However I'll be damned if I changed everyday. I'm the sort that likes to dress from head to toe. That's a chore in and of itself. I dress in neutral colors, mostly long skirts or leggings, very comfortable outfits. Only really change perhaps once a month and for special occasions.

DCSL
09-29-2003, 08:59 PM
Heh, I like the head to toe look too. Always. But it's never really that much of a chore to change because Lysistrata never wears more than seven items. Right now she's wearing this, her largest outfit, which is also her fairly sensible hunting outfit:

You are wearing a wide polished birds-eye maple headband, a brilliant diamond stud earring, a deep black suede waistcoat, a crisp white linen blouse, an antique silver Nalfein ring, some slim black leather pants and a pair of tall back-laced boots.

The only items she constantly carries around with her in whatever container she has (the waistcoat in this case) are her general keepsakes. A doll, a lute, a fish globe, a fan, a charm against poison, her glaive, and her locker manifest. And that's it, pretty much, 'cept the occasional extra crystal amulet for her amulet holder.

The packrats are the ones that have trouble with changing clothes. =X

ElvenRangeress
09-29-2003, 09:00 PM
No armor?

DCSL
09-29-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by ElvenRangeress
No armor?

Nope. Lysistrata does not walk around constantly armed and armored, unlike many, it seems. She doesn't use her regular altered armor, but instead uses the spellsong Sonic Armor. It's 'cause her Sonic Armor is of a much better enchant than her regular armor.

If I'm honest with myself... she could afford 8 or 9x armor, but why spend that much on something she could make herself? She'd rather spend it on something that she wants that she can't make. Like finding and buying one of those familiar-summoning instruments that only work for bards! I've wanted one for AGES but haven't seen one for sale in such a long time.. hmm... I should advertise more.

Warriorbird
09-29-2003, 11:12 PM
Yah. I could afford much better armor than I often sport, but I'm stockpiling silvers till I find something I actually like.

Weedmage Princess
09-30-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
I'm the sort that likes to dress from head to toe. That's a chore in and of itself.

I never even thought about the whole head to toe thing until fairly recently. A buddy of mine made me a script that puts my stuff in my backpack and then dresses me again..in head to toe order...so it takes like a minute now..heh.

It also goes quick cause I don't keep loads of stuff on my character. I hate it when you look at someone and you see line after line after line of stuff they're wearing.

Artha
09-30-2003, 06:21 PM
Any time I get cought thieving and locked up, I try to redress toe to head.

Morstanya
10-02-2003, 07:28 AM
Game mechanics preclude me owning clothing. I have what I wear and a formal set in my locker, and that's it.

Lots of things are like this, in regards to 'reality' in-game. It's pretty rare to see someone sharpening a blade. I can't count the number of times I wanted to set the garbage on the bench in Town Center on fire. Etc...

Morstanya, Icewitch

Myshel
10-02-2003, 08:49 AM
I always dress head to toe, even to the point of logging in twice so I won't be backwards. It does take extra time, like when I'm sitting after hunting, to put my armor and gold ring away, but its become second nature to me. I think its an important part of rp as you wouldn't have your boots on your head or your necklace hanging out of your ass.

Warriorbird
10-02-2003, 10:41 AM
I keep head to toe in GS as much as I can. I picked up the habit from my wife. I don't dress that way in DR, however, because there I'm constantly flipping on and off gear. Most of the MUDs I used to play had systems to sort it out so it'd display nicely...but we know how GS players are about changes, so I doubt they'd cope with a logical one.

Warriorbird
10-02-2003, 10:43 AM
As for flipping clothes around constantly? It'd be nice if I took the effort, but I generally just try to freshen things up every few monthes with new alters. This IS a game. There's other things I want to concentrate on, though it is nice to look good.

StrayRogue
10-02-2003, 11:19 AM
Isn't an auto-dresser or auto-clothing-rearranger being implemented alongside the layering system?

Warriorbird
10-02-2003, 12:03 PM
Lotsa protest against it when they proposed it. I also think layering is WAY far off.

StrayRogue
10-02-2003, 01:07 PM
Perhaps make the auto-sorter a toggable option, much like culture etc? Then the whiney gimps can keep looking like the fools they do.

Adhara
10-02-2003, 01:10 PM
I have heard about "inventory order control." What it is exactly I don't know. I do know that I do NOT want it to be the auto-sorter based on slots for two reasons.

First and not knowing really how the layered system will work, I worry that the currently pin-worn items would be auto-classified based on the noun. Like a pin-worn gown would be recognized as gown and sloted as chest. What about the more obscure nouns? The entire dictionary wouldn't be in there and so it is bound to make mistakes which would end up in an awkward inventory list.

Speaking of inventory list order, my second concern is by far the one that worries me the most. By making use of an "auto-sorter/dresser" that means the coding agent will determine in what order the inventory appears. There are different schools of thought on how to dress. Some say all your clothes and outer garments should come first (in head-to-toe order) followed by jewelry (in head-to-toe) and finally containers. Some prefer head-to-toe including everything. *Among* the latter there are, again, variations, namely the very inconvenient wrists and hands. Where to put them? Above the belt? Below?

The only way I can see myself liking any new kind of inventory control would be if I had a screen with blank variables (much like the options/variables screen where you put in the name of your weapons, containers, sheaths etc.) named say, inventory 1 to inventory 50, where you could put in the noun of the items in your chosen sequence.

As tedious as the current way might be, when I consider "easier" options that would give me less freedom, I tend to mutter a little less while stripping (yet again).

SpunGirl
10-02-2003, 02:12 PM
I actually took the time about five weeks ago, before I started working, to catalog all of Naessi's items. She's got the majority of them in one locker or another that are hers, but some things that she uses a lot that won't fit in her Mule locker are on another character.

Someone or multiple someones will likely say this is lame, and I agree it is, but I'm SO glad I did it. I put all her items in a spreadsheet by category (skirts, bodices, gowns, cloaks, jewlery and subcategories of jewelry, containers, et cetera) and indicated where they had come from, if they're pocketed, and which locker they're stored in. This way if I'm looking for something, I can find it.

I RP Naessi as being a snob when it comes to clothes. She won't wear short skirts or pants (too vulgar) and flat-out refuses to wear any armor except for robes. And she takes those off as soon as the hunt is over. She changes once every two or three days and for special occassions.

The grand total for wearable items:

5 gowns
15 bodices
18 skirts
10 cloaks
4 robes
6 necklaces
4 pairs of earrings
7 rings
5 bracelets
8 pieces of miscellaneous jewelry
6 pairs of shoes
6 pieces of misc. wearables
3 containers
3 pairs of gloves

Of those 100 items, only 18 of them are unique things I either recieved as gifts or had made myself.

I dress her head-to-toe and keep it to four lines, because I want people to SEE Naessi when they look at her, instead of just a jumble of crap.

-K

StrayRogue
10-02-2003, 02:24 PM
I have something similar, though it isn't clothes. Its something more like...

12 Daggers
21 Longswords
5 Broadswords
11 Falchions

etc

I have little tabs for Enchant, Weighting, Show, Weight, Blessability as well.

SpunGirl
10-03-2003, 02:03 PM
I have something similar, though it isn't clothes. Its something more like...

12 Daggers
21 Longswords
5 Broadswords
11 Falchions

etc

I have little tabs for Enchant, Weighting, Show, Weight, Blessability as well.

ROFL! Whatever floats your boat, I guess;) Naessi has a few nice daggers, but they don't really factor in to "outfits."

-K

Jolena
10-04-2003, 05:38 PM
I'm gonna love the layered clothing... and the player-owned shops. Lysistrata will finally be able to sell her own designs for the fashionable of Elanthia. :D

Will we be able to design items for sale? That would be really neat to see what everyone else designs. I am such a shopaholic.. I have tons of clothing, accessories and shoes.

DCSL
10-04-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Jolena
Will we be able to design items for sale? That would be really neat to see what everyone else designs. I am such a shopaholic.. I have tons of clothing, accessories and shoes.

I could be mistaken but I hope we'll at least be able to sell our own alterations that we got from passing merchants. If I can't sell my one-of-a-kind Lysistrata dresses and whatnot, I'm gonna be very very very disappointed. :flamed: