PDA

View Full Version : Who Be Dem Mods an' Stuffs?

HarmNone
07-21-2005, 08:16 AM
Because a few people, some new to the boards, seem to be exhibiting some confusion over who's who amongst the staff, I thought I'd provide a list of your staff and their responsibilities to the boards:

Administrators: Kranar (on temporary Leave of Absence), HarmNone
SuperModerators: Peam, Tijay, CrystalTears, Miss X
Moderators: Tsa`ah, Adredrin, AkMan, AnticorRifling, Artha, Edaarin, Ilvane, Skirmisher, Snapp, Soulpieced, Wezas

Only Administrators can ban posters or make changes/additions to the boards. Administrators receive notification of all reported posts. Kranar is Numero Uno Administrator. I act as backup for him.

Administrators and SuperModerators can edit/delete in all folders, and Peam and Tijay are responsible for all folders, having no particular folders assigned to them. CrystalTears and Miss X have folders assigned to them and act as backup for Peam and Tijay.

Moderators can edit/delete in their own folders only. They receive notification of reported posts in their respective folders. They are, however, able to deal with problem posts in other folders; although, it takes a bit of doing for them to accomplish this. This option is only used when there are no Administrators or SuperModerators online to handle the problem.

Hopefully, that will help our posters to understand who we are and what we do here. :)

[Edited on 7-21-2005 by Tijay]

[Edited on 7-21-2005 by HarmNone]

Caiylania
07-21-2005, 08:20 AM
Very well written, thankyou! I wasn't to confused but it is nice knowing who is what and where ;)

HarmNone
07-21-2005, 08:24 AM
I hoped it might be helpful to our posters. Glad it is helpful to you, hon! :)

AnticorRifling
07-21-2005, 09:32 AM
I thought I could ban people!!!!!1

Tsa`ah
07-21-2005, 09:41 AM
WTF?

Anebriated
07-21-2005, 09:47 AM
^^ HAHA, administratiOWNED

07-21-2005, 11:04 AM
No one likes Edaarin. Rascists.

- Arkans

Skirmisher
07-21-2005, 11:10 AM
::static:: Skirm to Mod strike team ::static
::static:: Arkans has seen through our ploy ::static::
::static:: initiate counter measures immediately ::static::

07-21-2005, 11:14 AM
OMFG I R NOT IN THE CLIQUE NOW ILL GET BANNED!

- Arkans

Bobmuhthol
07-21-2005, 11:35 AM
I feel bad for people who actually need this explained to them.

I also feel bad for the Administrator that left out two of her moderators.

http://www.filefarmer.com/Bobmuhthol/staff.JPG

CrystalTears
07-21-2005, 11:45 AM
Poor Edaarin. :(

Kurili is actually in hiatus. She isn't assigned anything to moderate anyway.

[Edited on 7/21/2005 by CrystalTears]

Sean
07-21-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Poor Edaarin. :(

Kurili is actually in hiatus. She isn't assigned anything to moderate anyway.

[Edited on 7/21/2005 by CrystalTears]

Actually no, your correct. She does still have 'mod' status. Interesting.

Bobmuhthol
07-21-2005, 11:58 AM
She's definitely still a moderator, whether or not she's actually assigned to any folders.

Albuterol
07-21-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Tijay
Actually no, your correct. She does still have 'mod' status. Interesting.

Don't you mean, "You're" correct?

HarmNone
07-21-2005, 02:49 PM
Heh. Sorry, Edaarin. I was in a hurry when I did that.

Kurili has been removed as a moderator for the present time. I've left her status up, however. Call it sentimentality on my part. There's a reason for it, but I won't go into it here.

07-21-2005, 03:13 PM
Please, HN, just be out with it.. You hate Asians and will ban any that come to this board. Harmnone.. the "N" in HN stands for NAZI!!!!! HATE MONGER!

- Arkans

Wezas
07-21-2005, 03:15 PM
She's the one who came up with the idea for http://members.cox.net/zenenigma/slanty.gif.

It's all becoming clear now.

07-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Hey Hey Hey, Wezas, or should I say.. EICHMAN... Your avatar is a CLEAR racially motived hate poster! It's become clear now.. The staff are nothing, but rascists.. Do you guys hang out in the EAGLES NEST and plan these types of banning guidelines. Is this "something new" called.. THE FINAL SOLUTION???

Everyone.. I think I just cracked the mystery of the PC. You can all thank me later with a beer.

- Arkans

HarmNone
07-21-2005, 03:20 PM
I deserve this. I really do. :(

Gan
07-21-2005, 03:26 PM
We're laughing with you HN... not at you. :lol:

also...

Albuterol
Banned

... PWNN3D ...

Hee! I know you are, hon. Thing is, I'm laughing at me for missing poor, dear Edaarin. You don't think he's going to let me live this down, do you? Nooooo! Not a chance! :scared:

[Edited on 7-22-2005 by HarmNone]

Tisket
07-21-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Ganalon
We're laughing with you HN... not at you. :lol:

also...

Albuterol
Banned

... PWNN3D ...

How the hell does someone end up banned with only two posts? Unless it was ToJ trying to bypass his ban perhaps...

Parkbandit
07-21-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Tisket

Originally posted by Ganalon

also...

Albuterol
Banned

... PWNN3D ...

How the hell does someone end up banned with only two posts? Unless it was ToJ trying to bypass his ban perhaps...

That would be my guess. Toj never seemed too bright to me.. he probably used the same IP address again.