PDA

View Full Version : Kagg... I feel your pain man.

07-20-2005, 10:20 PM
So, I see a level 40 hunter outside Splintree. Figure this guy needs to die and fast. Needless to say, some guy named Frozenpickle from the (Alliance Fatality) guild starts saying "NO! HE IS NICE!" and spamming me rude gestures and keeps calling me a fag. There are four other Horde doing the same to me.

Anyway, I'm going to take the high road on this. What's that you ask? SInce it bugs them, I'm camping the shit out of this guy!

- Arkans

Tsa`ah
07-20-2005, 10:37 PM
That's pretty much the only thing you can do if you drop them.

Daredevil likes to dop down on top of the WSG entrance and yell shit. I guess it's her convening call of the patty cake club. I usually send my pet up to flush her out as she has figured out that I know how to get up there as well.

I flushed her down monday and had a few horde telling me no and trying to obstruct my view ... but she was already sighted and nearly dead. She managed to get out of range but the cat dropped her and I just camped until she eventually spirit rezzed.

It's a lame ass thing to do (camping to), but some idiots think that when they've friended an alliance slut everyone else should leave them alone.

I say that if you friend an alliance slut ... take them to a secluded place or STFU when they get dropped because your word means dick to everyone else.

07-20-2005, 11:38 PM
I rarely camp, to be honest. I was just passing through Ashenvale to get the wind rider, chase a 47 warrior halfway through Ashzara and on my way back I see this.

Anyway, it's the only thing you can do when getting rude gestures and names thrown your way by this shameful group of Horde. Thank God it seems to be relegated to the lower level contested areas, but honestly, I never considered this a problem until I saw how lame it really was.

- Arkans

Littlefang
07-21-2005, 02:14 PM
I was in the blasted lands last night trying to get the vulture quest done. And an alliance guy runs up and finishes off my kill. Um ok hes capped but I figure I am gonna die anyway so I start shooting. He laughs and up rides a horde capped dude and they both start dancing and waving and then run off and hunt together
I just ran back to swamp of sorrows just too weird for me.

LF

Lyonis
07-21-2005, 03:13 PM
Something like this happened to me last week. I was in our WSG waiting area and an alliance druid by the name of Xcoldkiller is there. He’s down to a quarter health(He was probably dueling or something:)) so I kill him. I then get a bunch of tells from some guy in BOC(Can’t remember his name) saying to knock it off and that I’m a jerk.

One it’s a PvP server and we’re in horde territory so my heart really does pump piss for him. Two it was in the waiting area for WSG. I’m there for PvP and so is everyone else so when alliance comes in, what really do you expect?

I was then taunted by this BOC member and told I was a coward for not facing him in a duel. I explain that I don’t duel alliance because you don’t get to kill them in a duel. Dueling to me is like sparring, you do it with your friends for practice not with the people you’re practicing to kill. Xcoldkiller then reappears and challenges me to a duel in front of all of them. I declined the duel and then ganked the shit out of his level 60 ass which made me smile. Then I got ganked by a level 60 rogue and I frowned until Lyeraof(sp) killed him and was my hero.

All in all I just don’t get it. The point of a PvP server is that you’re never really safe outside of your own hometowns. I certainly wouldn’t expect to not be harmed in my enemy’s camp.

07-21-2005, 03:24 PM
I don't get it either. I hope it's not a ongoing trend though. The best part was when I got tells saying "YOU'RE NOT EVEN GETTING HONOR! GOD! YOU'RE SUCH A JERK I'M REPORTING YOUR FAG JAMAICAN ASS (I'm a troll) FOR GRIEFING"

I laugh and say, "Yeah, and I'm reporting you for homophobic slurs.. Oh yeah.. HAHAHAHA I KNOW I'M GETTING NO HONOR BUT IT'S FUN!"

Just do what pisses the carebears off.

- Arkans