PDA

View Full Version : Teras questions.

Asha
07-20-2005, 08:09 AM
If I'm on the Glaesen Star, can I disconnect from game and wake up in Teras?
Also would there be any point hunting anything over there for experience?
My character is 74.

The Cat In The Hat
07-20-2005, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Drayal
If I'm on the Glaesen Star, can I disconnect from game and wake up in Teras?
Also would there be any point hunting anything over there for experience?
My character is 74.

Yes, you CAN log off on the star. You can also log off in the partition holding your ticket and they will PUT you on the star. Read your ticket. You don't stay on the boat, it boots you off and when you log in you're standing on solid ground outside the ticket office.

Fire mages are in the 71-73 training area. They're located in the lower eye through a door. Just ask someone and they can show you the way Im sure. I would but I stopped playing Gothique.

[Edited on 7-20-2005 by The Cat In The Hat]

Asha
07-20-2005, 08:32 AM
Why did you stop playing her?
I'm interested.

And I couldn't log off in the partition becouse the gangplank was lowered. Just the ticket didn't mention the Star.
Thanks for your help.

Czeska
07-20-2005, 09:22 AM
Go on the gangplank and log off, no problem.

Asha
07-20-2005, 09:28 AM
I've finally got to the statue.
Just preparing to box hunt those mages for something to do.
Thanks though.

Gan
07-20-2005, 09:40 AM
You know mages will cast fire on you upon their death right?

You might want to stock up on herbs/ales in order to stay long enough to farm boxes, unless you're an empath or plan on taking one with you. I think I've still got a few scripts that will take you from town to mages (specifically the doorway in the eye) if you need travel scripts to there. I always fogged/darknessed back.

Asha
07-20-2005, 09:52 AM
I have a million resist elements scrolls.
The injuries aren't so bad as I can fog back at anytime and get healing. IF there are any healers awake. Heh.

Thanks for the script offer though. In this miracle case, I made my own!! :lol:
How I've changed.

Czeska
07-20-2005, 06:21 PM
A ranger friend made me some wireglass anklets/bracelets with minor water in them. If in mages I caught fire, I'd go defensive, tap it, and put myself out. BIG help.

Skirmisher
07-20-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Czeska
A ranger friend made me some wireglass anklets/bracelets with minor water in them. If in mages I caught fire, I'd go defensive, tap it, and put myself out. BIG help.

Thats a great tip, thanks. :)

The Cat In The Hat
07-20-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Drayal
Why did you stop playing her?
I'm interested.

And I couldn't log off in the partition becouse the gangplank was lowered. Just the ticket didn't mention the Star.
Thanks for your help.

Aw hell, I wrote out this nice detailed reply, and got page cant be displayed upon hitting POST.

Anyway... Basically, in a nutshell. I just don't have her heart anymore. Im having fun playing my little empath and ranger. I figure gothie will come back when some new hunting opens up, until then im comtent with the little ones. They should be in their 30-40's by then.

I havn't sold gothie, I wont. I still have all her things and so on. I just dont want to play her right now :)