PDA

View Full Version : So I'm quitting WOW..

kheldarin
07-18-2005, 05:46 AM
because I'm bored of computer/video games. I think I'm turning old at age 20.

ksdjflsdflsdjfs but back to business..if you're on Dunemaul, the horde side of course, and want an instant 60 gold..be the first person to respond to this thread with your character name and I'll immediately send it to you (the gold), then delete my account.

I know that was a long sentence, but who cares?

Keller
07-18-2005, 05:51 AM
Silthar could use 60 gold.

:rah:

kheldarin
07-18-2005, 05:56 AM
Done aaand done.

Hulkein
07-18-2005, 02:38 PM
Damn, wish I was up early this morning. :)

Anebriated
07-18-2005, 02:41 PM

Heh, its not just me then. I just closed my DAoC account and will most likely be closing WoW again. The games just arent appealing like they used to be. Plus I have more to do now, in 3 more months ill be able to go to the bars at night etc. GS is looking more appealing again just for the time factor. You can log into GS for 30 minutes and try to RP a bit or get a quick hunt in. You cant log into WoW for 30 minutes and hope to accomplish anything.

kheldarin
07-18-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Elrodin

Heh, its not just me then. I just closed my DAoC account and will most likely be closing WoW again. The games just arent appealing like they used to be. Plus I have more to do now, in 3 more months ill be able to go to the bars at night etc. GS is looking more appealing again just for the time factor. You can log into GS for 30 minutes and try to RP a bit or get a quick hunt in. You cant log into WoW for 30 minutes and hope to accomplish anything.

I can't go bar hopping till 10 months from now. I've been doing bad things the past week for fun.

When I don't go out, that's when boredom kills me. Over and over and over and over again.

Shari
07-18-2005, 04:00 PM
Damn you guys are so young.

Yeah, bar-hopping will be fun for the first oh...2 weeks, and then you'll run out of cash and be surviving on ramen until the next paycheck rolls around. It looses its novelty after that. :D

Showal
07-18-2005, 04:03 PM
<<I can't go bar hopping till 10 months from now. I've been doing bad things the past week for fun.

When I don't go out, that's when boredom kills me. Over and over and over and over again.>>

This is when I would take the opportunity to find someone in WoW trying to befriend a pet and kill the pet halfway through the process over and over ... lessening his enjoyment of the game on purpose.

Anebriated
07-18-2005, 04:44 PM

Nah, you're just old.:D

3 of us(TheKorean, Edaarin and I) turn 21 within a week of one another according to the calender. Not to mention half(guess) of the regular posters here are not legal to drink yet.

edit: Just wanted to add that the bar scene here is ridiculous. Alot of fun to be had. Plus alot of my friends are already 21 so I can finally go drink with them legally.

[Edited on 7-18-2005 by Elrodin]

theotherjohn
07-18-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by kheldarin
because I'm bored of computer/video games.

summer time does that to me to.

hectomaner
07-18-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Jesae

Yeah, bar-hopping will be fun for the first oh...2 weeks, and then you'll run out of cash and be surviving on ramen until the next paycheck rolls around. It looses its novelty after that. :D

:yeahthat:

Parkbandit
07-18-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Keller
Silthar could use 60 gold.

:rah:

Fucker.

:sniffle:

Xcalibur
07-18-2005, 08:21 PM
I've quit wow too, I sold my account and turn all mmorpg off.

:yawn:

[Edited on 19-7-05 by Xcalibur]

[Edited on 7-19-2005 by HarmNone]

Makkah
07-18-2005, 08:46 PM
<<I've quit wow too, I sold my account and turn all mmorpg off. >>

Any way we could get you to stop posting here?

AnticorRifling
07-19-2005, 09:35 AM
Lol.

I have 52 silver f34R M3!!

Parkbandit
07-19-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
Lol.

I have 52 silver f34R M3!!

Actually, that amounts to -48 silver.. fucking mooch.

(if you need more, just yell)

Gan
07-19-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
I've quit wow too, I sold my account and turn all mmorpg off.

:yawn:

[Edited on 19-7-05 by Xcalibur]

[Edited on 7-19-2005 by HarmNone]

That very last line gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside... wait, it might be gas.

Gan
07-19-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Elrodin

Welcome back bro! :bouncy:

Keller
07-20-2005, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Makkah
<<I've quit wow too, I sold my account and turn all mmorpg off. >>

Any way we could get you to stop posting here?

The honesty and sincerity in that question amuses me.

Thank you Rht.