PDA

View Full Version : So where was Negativo 4 months ago?

SnatchWrangler
07-14-2005, 02:46 PM
http://www.thottbot.com/?p=Negativo

You sure you don't want to retract your previous statement about it being a shared character that capped in a week or two?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

StrayRogue
07-14-2005, 02:52 PM
:lol:

07-14-2005, 03:00 PM
:ohshit: PWNED!

- Arkans

Trinitis
07-14-2005, 03:02 PM
:rofl: Fuckin PWNED! :socool:

[Edited on 7-14-2005 by Adredrin]

Nieninque
07-14-2005, 03:10 PM
Ouch...I am suffering with a cold at the moment and I am aching a lot...and this is killing me with the laughing

:lol2:

Skeeter
07-14-2005, 03:11 PM
:popcorn2:

HarmNone
07-14-2005, 03:15 PM
Ouch!:injured:

Parkbandit
07-14-2005, 03:17 PM
Toj just got fucking wtfpwnificated. Hard.

I am sure though, he will have a good excuse.

Skirmisher
07-14-2005, 03:21 PM
I'm interested in what the response will be.

Toxicvixen
07-14-2005, 03:24 PM
Maybe he will conviently forget to respond like so many have done in the past. :lol:

Skirmisher
07-14-2005, 03:25 PM
No, i'm sure this won't go in the dead cat and voting card file.

StrayRogue
07-14-2005, 03:27 PM
It's been four months since he quit the BF?

CrystalTears
07-14-2005, 03:27 PM
http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif http://img116.exs.cx/img116/8935/s6vhaha.gif http://perso.wanadoo.fr/atil/forum/haha4.gif

Iqxero
07-14-2005, 03:31 PM
Just to make his explanation a little harder.

5-24-2005

Originally posted by theotherjohn
:grr:

all I see is blah blah blah not playing my capped guild leader to find stuff to give to Toj

If that paladin was level six on roughly April First, TOJ would have had to have known, almost two full months prior to this post, he was going to leave TBF, re-roll alliance, and have already bought the account and started working on his new Paladin.

Just saying.

Atlanteax
07-14-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif http://img116.exs.cx/img116/8935/s6vhaha.gif http://perso.wanadoo.fr/atil/forum/haha4.gif

Awesome "Smile-ies"

They should be added...

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by SnatchWrangler
You sure you don't want to retract your previous statement about it being a shared character that capped in a week or two?

I have no idea how long Adam has had Neg.

My statement is true and stands.

CrystalTears
07-14-2005, 04:00 PM
So now it's Adam who owns the account? However true, you never really said that the account was yours, just that there were two accounts, one of them yours, and the other with the paladin on it.

However it still disproves the whole "we all trained him" since "Adam" had probably advanced the paladin for quite a bit in the 2-3 months he had the character before you left TBF. Seems he's just letting you play the paladin.. badly.

If you were really part of the training, you wouldn't be doing the things you are now in PvP since you start learning very early in your training how to PvP better since you're forced into it. Did you do any of the quests that required you to go into contested territory? It just doesn't make much sense anymore.

[Edited on 7/14/2005 by CrystalTears]

Nieninque
07-14-2005, 04:04 PM
it never did

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 04:05 PM
Did you do any of the quests that required you to go into contested territory?

Did I say I did the early quests?

Most of mine were both sides of plague lands.

CrystalTears
07-14-2005, 04:08 PM
Who said anything about early quests? I was talking about any. Just seems, from the shots that were shown recently, and from talking to people who have played paladins THE ENTIRE TIME, who learn their spells THE ENTIRE TIME, that you don't know what you're doing.

You're better off admitting that you are just borrowing an already leveled paladin that you hardly know anything about. It'll make people wonder less how you go so far knowing so little about your own spells.

Atlanteax
07-14-2005, 04:10 PM
I guess in ToJ's mind, it counts as sharing the workload of leveling up a WoW character, if he puts in 5% of the time/effort required. :smug:

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 04:11 PM
You're better off admitting that you are just borrowing an already leveled paladin that you hardly know anything about. It'll make people wonder less how you go so far knowing so little about your own spells.

I thought I did make it clear

I am playing a paladin that belongs to the guild

I was using consecrate for fighting rogues.

what other spell was I using wrong?

Iqxero
07-14-2005, 04:12 PM
I guess my question is then, why did you speak in hushed tones about who owned the Paladin, never really saying you owned it, but implying it?

Sorry I thought I was clear when I said I had help.

My guild friends help me level.

again I thought I was clear when I said help from the guild.

help = several playing

This one, a gem, is in response to Wezas asking about how when one person finds a nice item at 60, or wants to retrain it, it will not desolve into infighting.

very true.

Hopefully they will realize since it is obvious how much effort I am placing into guild first, character second the problems will not arise for a while

Right. So since it's your guild, "Adam" should pay for the account, and you get to call the shots for items and trainings, since what, you think you look good with a Guild Master tag?

So, in conclussion, You came here, said
"I have paladin!"
Everybody said "TOJ bought paladin!"
You said
"Guild Help me" (I have a direct quote of that above)
Then somebody find out the Paladin isn't ours and you say
"I never said it was mine"
When instead of posturing for the whole time, you could have just responded to the first post with..
"Yes, I'm on my guildies paladin. It's the UBER. I ROCK YOU!" And you didn't. You kept making vague comments about how they help you, and you should decide the training. I guess you could call it being vague but

where I grew up in east Tennessee, we call it a lie

Trinitis
07-14-2005, 04:14 PM

I thought I did make it clear

I am playing a paladin that belongs to the guild

I was using consecrate for fighting rogues.

what other spell was I using wrong?

People have said you were spamming Consecrate..thats not using it to stop rogues.

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Atlanteax
I guess in ToJ's mind, it counts as sharing the workload of leveling up a WoW character, if he puts in 5% of the time/effort required. :smug:

Do you play WoW?

If you dont ask someone what is harder the first 95% or the end 5% then after your answer come back and be all smug with your answer

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Adredrin

People have said you were spamming Consecrate..thats not using it to stop rogues. [/quote]

I was looking for Alorg and Stabbed

Trinitis
07-14-2005, 04:18 PM
So spamming it will find them?

I'm sure Stabbed and Alorg were standing back watching you spam the spell over and over, laughing quietly as your mana ran out..then stealthed in and pwned your ass because you could not heal/shield anymore.

Way to go.

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Iqxero
I guess my question is then

no matter which way I would have posted because of the "war" between guilds this thread would have happened but different substance

Iqxero
07-14-2005, 04:19 PM
You know what else is REALLY neat? I hear humans have this ability to see hidding people. Wow! That takes less mana then concecrate! Good job.

CrystalTears
07-14-2005, 04:19 PM
Do you play WoW?

If you dont ask someone what is harder the first 95% or the end 5% then after your answer come back and be all smug with your answer

Well if the only time you put was for the last 5% of the game, not only is it harder for the average player who has learned their spells the entire time and grew to know how to use them, it would be 105% harder for someone who doesn't know shit.

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 04:22 PM
You know what else is REALLY neat? I hear humans have this ability to see hidding people. Wow! That takes less mana then concecrate! Good job.

please research humans and come back with this abiility and show me because all I can find is humans have this:

Perception - active
Activate to dramatically increase stealth detection - Lasts 20 sec - 3 min cooldown

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 04:23 PM

it would be 105% harder for someone who doesn't know shit.

perhaps with a hard class to play. paladins are very easy to hunt

Toxicvixen
please research humans and come back with this abiility and show me because all I can find is humans have this:

... You just answered you're own damn question. WTF?!

[Edited on 7-14-2005 by Toxicvixen]

Iqxero

no matter which way I would have posted because of the "war" between guilds this thread would have happened but different substance

I guess your right, I mean, blunt and straightforward honesty is often not the best policy. I suppose you have proof that TBF/HOR made as much stuff up as you did in this thread?

Oh wait, probably not.

This thread is a direct result of you not coming forward about the mysterious origins of this level 60 you were playing.

This thread is not about HOR
This thread is not about TBF.

This thread is you getting caught spinning a web of half truths, trying to make yourself look better, as the supreme guild master with such loyalty and skill that your guild leveled a paladin from 1-60 in two weeks, which is false, and has a paladin who's item allocation and training you get to control, when someone else pays for it.

So, basically, no, this thread wouldn't have happened if you had just been honest about were it came from.

Atlanteax
07-14-2005, 04:24 PM

Originally posted by Atlanteax

Do you play WoW?

I capped my Paladin on Argent Dawn, but I don't play anymore.

The last 5% is not that hard, it just takes a long long time if you're mostly soloing.

Plaguelands are a cakewalk as it predominantly involves undead, which are easy kills for a Paladin, there's really no challenge involved.

I'd say that the hardest part of the game for a Paladin is after you're done with the blighted (undead) area that is south of Ely Forest and east of Westfalls.

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 04:25 PM
[quote]
So, basically, no, this thread wouldn't have happened if you had just been honest about were it came from.

who are you again?

are you trolling to increase your post count or are you a player on the Duemaul server?

Iqxero
07-14-2005, 04:26 PM

Perception - active
Activate to dramatically increase stealth detection - Lasts 20 sec - 3 min cooldown

Have you ever used the skill, or are you just reading it off the Thottbot webpage? With this skill, my level 10 paladin could see my roomies level 25 rogue walking around me like they were not hiding. As soon as this skill dropped, I could not see the rogue standing directly in front of me, about about 2 yards.

This skill grants an amazing boost to perception, and this makes what I said right, and you answering your own question dumb.

Toxicvixen
who are you again?

Thats the best you can do? :lol2:

CrystalTears

Perception - active

DUH!!!!!

Apparently your human has more perception than you do. Yowser.

Iqxero
07-14-2005, 04:28 PM

[quote]

who are you again?

are you trolling to increase your post count or are you a player on the Duemaul server?

I have two charactors on the dunemaul server, yes. I also play on Khadghar, and I am also a registered member of these forums. That means I can post! Yay!

Going to answer any of my direct questions, or just post off topic reponses and personal attacks?

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Toxicvixen

actually no humans have an increased chance to detect

I want this expert WoW person to show me where humans can see hidden people not just have a better chance to detect

Wezas
07-14-2005, 04:30 PM
I want this expert WoW person to show me where humans can see hidden people not just have a better chance to detect

Wouldn't being able to see hidden people be detecting them?

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by IqxeroGoing to answer any of my direct questions, or just post off topic reponses and personal attacks?

I suppose you have proof that TBF/HOR made as much stuff up as you did in this thread?

I will answer you ONLY question but I need some help.

I have no clue what you are talking about with TBF/HoR making up stuff.

Iqxero
07-14-2005, 04:33 PM

Originally posted by Toxicvixen

actually no humans have an increased chance to detect

So basically what your saying is you want to split hairs between "Seeing" hidden people and "detecting" hidden people. K. I can do that.

Perception gives a dramatic increase to the hidden formula within World of Warcraft that allows other players to dected stealthed players and targets. Once this formula reaches a certain threshold, it allows for the player to "see" these targets. Meaning that the target becomes animated, albeit greyed out slightly, and they are able to "see" the direction that the target is moving or facing.

Therefor, an increase in detection allows the player to see hidden targets.

Make sense now?

Iqxero
07-14-2005, 04:36 PM

I am quoting the above in response to your last response to me.

The "Please show me were the TBF/HOR..."

This quote above says that no matter what you may have done, no matter how honest you may have been, that a "Guild" hatred would have made this thread happen. That's not true. THIS thread is because of what you said, not what anybody on horde side of dunemaul said.

[Edited on 7-14-2005 by Iqxero]

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 04:40 PM
[quote]

So basically what your saying is you want to split hairs

Good Good

You understand the concept of "splitting hairs"

You said

This thread is you getting caught spinning a web of half truths, trying to make yourself look better

I was not spinning half truths. I thought I was telling the full truth in a way that was clear to everyone.

Make myself look better?

How would introducing a paly that belongs to someone else make myself look better?

CrystalTears
07-14-2005, 04:50 PM
Because you never said it belonged to someone else. You kept on referring to it as your paladin, that it was shared by several guild members who helped you level him, all of a sudden abandoning the druid that you said you would pwn everyone with. Much easier to pwn with a character you barely used, right?

You're right. No way you could be trying to make yourself look better. It really didn't work.

Iqxero
07-14-2005, 04:50 PM
TOJ, if you read my first several posts, I have several quotes of you that are vague at best about the origins of the paladin.

Until this thread you have not said it was anybody elses. Not once. Not in any way, not in any shape. You have implied ownership, and guild usership.

You have been vague about were you got the paladin, you have been vague about why you are unsure of your skills, you have been vague about everything. You have not been clear. You have definatly not been "... telling the full truth in a way that was clear to everyone. "

So, basically, my argument stands. You were caught in a web of half lies, which is the cause of this thread. As I have stated in a previous post if your response had been:

"Hahaha, well crap, I just am using the guilds paladin to whoop the shit out of you whorde. Eat paladin justice!"

None of this would have happened. Because everybody would have known it was your guilds communal paladin. If you think this makes your guild unique, or different, in any way your mistaken. This is a very common practive amongst some guilds. Sure, you probably would have caught flack for using somebody elses character, but you seem to be use to catching crap from Dar/Bayne and the crew.

Edited to clarify the second sentence.

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 04:56 PM

Until this thread you have not said it was anybody elses. Not once. Not in any way, not in any shape. You have implied ownership, and guild usership.

pretty sure I said this since I just cut and paste it

which guild member do you think I was helping?

Im not going to look but I am pretty sure I said my druid would not be as bad as people thought and would only own Bayne

StrayRogue
07-14-2005, 05:19 PM
You bought him. Just like all your GS character's you were too lazy/too incapable of training yourself.

Iqxero
07-14-2005, 05:20 PM
As for that top part, I guess that just goes to prove that you don't speak clearly, even when your speaking clearly. The full post was

:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Nieninque
One worked on, one bought.
Thanks very much for that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

which guild member do you think I was helping?

also how long do you think it takes to get to 60 on the alliance side when you have help

There was no reference to that being about your paladin. There was no reference to another guild member owning the paladin. You, with no previous mention of another guild member said that. It makes no sense. I have read that and the previous page of that thread several times. You, out of the middle of nowhere, say that. Nieninque was giving you grief about what's your secret, you said two accounts, and she said said the above, to which you responded "which guildmember do you think I was helping?" Which could have meant literally anything. When I read it the first time, and then again now, it reads that you were using your paladin to help a guild member.

You then went on to say that it shouldn't be a surprise that you did it in two weeks, since it's so easy on alliance side.

So, basically, I don't see what your point is, would you please clarify? And mind you, when I say clarify, I mean take substantial quotes from that and even other threads to corroborate how that line could be construed in any way to mean you were hunting another players paladin.

And since you brought me back to that thread I would like to point out for your viewing pleasure TOJ taking credit for the name.

Negativo perfect name for me dont ya think?

and yeah I just happened to ebay someone named Negativo:rolleyes:

I will also assume that the second part of your post is a late response to another poster, because I have never directly or indirectly said anything about your druid.

Edited because the smiley didn't come with the rest of the quote. Bastard smiley!

CrystalTears
07-14-2005, 05:34 PM
Yeah his druid response was to me since I was the one who brought that character up. It was the only one we knew about until the sudden level 60 paladin.

Nothing was ever made clear which is why there were always questions about where the paladin came from.

Hulkein
07-14-2005, 05:46 PM
TOJ took him from level ~50 to level 60.

HE CAPPED A PALADIN GUYZ

Nieninque
07-14-2005, 05:51 PM
he didnt even do that.

He asked what BoK did the day before he posted the photo of killing Keilum.

My guess is the blessing of kings question was as a result of the first high level instance he ran (BRD) after he bought the paladin.

He bought GS characters like they were going out of fashion. Now he is trying to make out he didnt buy a WoW one...yeah right :rolleyes:

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Hulkein

HE CAPPED A PALADIN GUYZ

Did I say that?

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 06:03 PM
He bought GS characters like they were going out of fashion. Now he is trying to make out he didnt buy a WoW one...yeah right :rolleyes:

Have I ever denied making money off the people that play GS?

I will tell you again.

If I was going to buy a character for a PvP server, it would not be a low DPS like a paladin.

CrystalTears
07-14-2005, 06:05 PM
Then what 5% are you even referring to? An hour and a half in a day? The last 3 levels?

Your vague answers suck the big one!!!

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 06:09 PM
Nothing was ever made clear which is why there were always questions about where the paladin came from.

what isnt clear is why YOU all care where the paladin came from?

If I had come on and said Hey I capped a paly in the time since I switched from whored and I am going to kill you all then yes it would be a big deal.

I told you from the start it is a guild paly. it is not mine. I just think it is funny how you keep trying to say it is bought etc.

also if I did have a capped paly, I would already have it for sale because it looks like I am desert bound in the spring. I would not risk WoW losing it's appeal before I could recoup my investment of time and paying Blizz

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 06:14 PM
Then what 5% are you even referring to? An hour and a half in a day? The last 3 levels?

Your vague answers suck the big one!!!

I never said I played 5%. you really need to stop getting excited at the chance for a little jab at Toj and read the thread

Atlanteax just out of the blue says

I guess in ToJ's mind, it counts as sharing the workload of leveling up a WoW character, if he puts in 5% of the time/effort required.

CrystalTears
07-14-2005, 06:16 PM

Had you just said "I'm using the guild pally guys, I have no idea how to play him yet", you would have been given grief about needing to play a babysitter, but that's about it. This paladin was never mentioned, and then you show up with a screenshot of you with an undead rogue. Yeah we're supposed to just accept this guy out of nowhere.

http://artpad.art.com/?ijn1pph2970

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 06:18 PM
responded "which guildmember do you think I was helping?" Which could have meant literally anything. When I read it the first time, and then again now, it reads that you were using your paladin to help a guild member.

What ?

Am I really that unclear?

When I said which guildmember do you think I was helping, I meant doing my part to level the paladin.

Does that help?

CrystalTears
07-14-2005, 06:19 PM
Do you play WoW?

Why bring this up then? Which did you do? The first 95%, which we have a feeling you didn't, or the end 5%?

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 06:22 PM

Had you just said "I'm using the guild pally guys, I have no idea how to play him yet", you would have been given grief about needing to play a babysitter, but that's about it. This paladin was never mentioned, and then you show up with a screenshot of you with an undead rogue. Yeah we're supposed to just accept this guy out of nowhere.

http://artpad.art.com/?ijn1pph2970

I didnt think it would be a big deal at all

I thought you would take it in stride and do what Arkans did today.

Talk shit and post screen shots when we meet in game.

Even thought my youngins and myself got our ass handed to us we stood our ground and had fun.

It would be even more fun if someone would tell me who was doing the tickling

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 06:23 PM

Do you play WoW?

Why bring this up then? Which did you do? The first 95%, which we have a feeling you didn't, or the end 5%?

To prove to the poster that I and everyone else knows that the later levels take a lot longer to do than the early easy ones.

CrystalTears
07-14-2005, 06:30 PM
You're just not going to answer the question of what part you actually took in the making of this paladin, are you?

I look forward to the day that we meet with the rest of my guild there, to watch you die on my own screen. If my only contribution to that death was me sheeping you, it will be a grand day indeed, :P

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 06:32 PM
You're just not going to answer the question of what part you actually took in the making of this paladin, are you?

when was I asked that?

I didnt do anything to make the paly. I dont own him. He is not on my account.

I helped the guidmates cap him and now I play him from time to time

CrystalTears
07-14-2005, 06:34 PM

again I thought I was clear when I said help from the guild.

help = several playing

HE CAPPED A PALADIN GUYZ

Did I say that?

What does "help cap him" mean?

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 06:36 PM

play him when he is below 60?

CrystalTears
07-14-2005, 06:38 PM

HE CAPPED A PALADIN GUYZ

Did I say that?

So how was Hulkein's quote wrong again?

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 06:40 PM

HE CAPPED A PALADIN GUYZ

Did I say that?

So how was Hulkein's quote wrong again?

I did not play him from 50 to 60. I dont want people to think I am trying to take credit for 10 levels

CrystalTears
07-14-2005, 06:43 PM
:banghead: I don't think I can continue anymore. Next!

Hulkein
07-14-2005, 06:53 PM
You made it sound like you had a huge part in capping this character when you first told us about him, Toj.

I haven't been getting on your back at all really, but here I will. You made it seem like we were noobs and you were awesome for capping Paladin and having a whatever level druid.

Nieninque
07-14-2005, 07:00 PM

Yet you did say that your secret to levelling so fast was two account.

Disengenuous to say the least.

07-14-2005, 07:01 PM
Honestly though, who cares? I had more trouble with a level 50 pally than his. He gets smoked easily enough as was shown time and time again. It's just another Alliance guild, with another capped Paladin to babysit. There is no way HoR will have any problems sweeping to victory.

- Arkans

Nieninque
07-14-2005, 07:03 PM

I did not play him from 50 to 60. I dont want people to think I am trying to take credit for 10 levels

ROFL...we didnt think that

Atlanteax
07-14-2005, 11:20 PM
Give it up already ToJ, they all have successfully called your Bluff...

Tsa`ah
07-15-2005, 06:47 AM
Oh man ... this is just too damned funny. To think I ground out 6 WSG runs and not one Negativo/Toj. I even did laps around the Barrens and Ashenvale to kill the boredom between waits.

Well now I know where he was ... here trying to make sense of his past comments.

Look ritalin boy, this is a very simple thing people are pointing out to you.

1. You show up with a paladin bragging about a TBF kill in WSG. Which really means jack considering I've probably jacked everyone of the KG and their hang ons no less than 20 times each in WSG last week alone. It's not hard to do in groups.

2. Later you claim that it's a communal paladin after people call you on being an e-bay whore. Where in you say it only took a few weeks to cap with round the clock play time.

3. After Alorg bent you over and pidgeon holed you with the thottbot link, you lessened to claim to a "small part".

In instance 1 you represented the paladin as yours, wanting everyone to believe that you were some kind of WoW god able to cap a paladin in a very short span of time. When you were called on 1, you lessened the severity of the lie and shed any implications of ownership you may have "unwittingly" attached to the paladin. In instance number 3 you are made to look like a complete idiot and really haven't recovered, not that you weren't an idiot before, this thread has only served to magnify that image ... if that were ever possible.

Stop assuming that the people who post and read are just as stupid as you. That's just not possible in reality.

One of the former BotBs suggested you may have "traded" for the paladin as there are sites around that are set up for trades, be it gold, items, or accounts. But let's be honest, unless you were a major instance whore, an 30 something druid isn't going to be able to farm enough epics to be worth an account with a capped paladin. So just drop the bullshit. No one is ever going to buy whatever it is you're selling, we already know the truth.

The truth really isn't if you bought or borrowed, the truth is simply that your fragile ego couldn't handle not being able to gank TBF members of equal or greater level, so you got your hands on the EASIEST class character in the game, and capped at that, just to post SOMETHING to brag about.

Who cares, you went out of your way to kill some characters in our guild ... Thanks for the alliance side advertising.

Skirmisher
07-15-2005, 08:36 AM
Atlanteax, I think that calls for a Bobpwned photo.

theotherjohn
07-15-2005, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
Who cares

You and everyone other person that read and posted in this thread.

If you do not care, quit posting

theotherjohn
07-15-2005, 08:48 AM
the truth is simply that your fragile ego couldn't handle not being able to gank TBF members of equal or greater level,

TBF

doesnt ring a bell

Is that a failed guild or something?

Nieninque
07-15-2005, 09:13 AM

the truth is simply that your fragile ego couldn't handle not being able to gank TBF members of equal or greater level,

TBF

doesnt ring a bell

Is that a failed guild or something?

No it isnt, but I wouldnt try and explain the concept to one so stupid as to not understand what "I own" means.

Parkbandit
07-15-2005, 09:48 AM

Im not going to look but I am pretty sure I said my druid would not be as bad as people thought and would only own Bayne

Well, I hope you play druid better than you play a paladin.. because Bayne eats druids for breakfast. My suggestion to you would be this:

If you see Bayne coming and you are playing your paladin, either:

1) RUN LIKE FUCKING HELL BECAUSE HE IS GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS SO HARD YOU'LL BE FARTING OUT OF YOUR EAR.

2) Immediately put out the call on the Zerg network that you need a couple capped paladins to help you.

3) Take your beating.

4) Try your best to defeat Bayne and still get your ass kicked.. but at least you tried.

Trinitis
07-15-2005, 12:05 PM
Just remember Bayne, if he shields, and you don't see a bubble, earth shock his ass as soon as he starts casting. Most people (including most paladins) either don't know, or forget that the blessing of protection does not stop magical attacks.

Parkbandit
07-15-2005, 01:52 PM
Just remember Bayne, if he shields, and you don't see a bubble, earth shock his ass as soon as he starts casting. Most people (including most paladins) either don't know, or forget that the blessing of protection does not stop magical attacks.

I've yet to have a real trouble with paladins as Bayne... and I certainly won't have trouble with a capped paladin that doesn't know what his spells do.

BOK does not equal moon-spam.

LMAO.

Trinitis
07-16-2005, 01:40 PM
have I mentioned how much I hate moon spam?

Parkbandit
07-16-2005, 01:57 PM
have I mentioned how much I hate moon spam?

God.. so do I... and the fucking faery fire and entangling weeds. As a shaman, I laughed at all of those spells, but as a rogue, they are fucking deadly. You can't stealth or vanish, which are two huge things for rogues.

Artha
07-16-2005, 02:01 PM
Playing a paladin is really fun if you know what you're doing.

Trinitis
07-17-2005, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Artha
Playing a paladin is really fun if you know what you're doing.

I can't agree more :)

10 levels to cap on my pally. Beat a level 50 shaman today in a duel. Was a good fight too. No ass handing involved. It was a knock down drag out fight.

Nieninque
07-17-2005, 09:15 PM
OK...back on topic. Where was Negativo 4 months ago?

I have never been a big fan of coincidences, but the other day after we had pwnd Crapie Diem in Ashenvale, Littlefang swore blind that Negativo waved to her in the Crossroads.

We all raced over there but he was nowhere to be found, and when we checked Ashenvale, his corpse was still there, so we figured LF was hallucinating again :P and went upon our ways. Stabbers did a /who nega and noticed there was a Negative in Thunderbluff, so we agreed that it was probably him that had waved to LF.

Thought no more of it.

Well today I was browsing through the Dunemaul forums, and someone started a thread called "are pallys really worth lvling???"

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-realm-dunemaul&t=63233&p=1&tmp=1#post63233

So I decided to have a browse through...what with the recent controversy we have had here about Paladins...

You will, if you click on that link, see a post (third one down) by our friend Negative (level 24 undead mage) who posted:

" former 60 alliance paladin on dunemaul....

look where I am now :P"

It's that coincidence thing again...except I dont believe in them...so in game, I did a /who negative and found he was in game and decided to ask him about his Paladin...the pictures show the conversation.

I erased the conversation that isnt relevant (guild, general and trade chat).

Edited to correct the link

[Edited on 18-7-05 by Nieninque]

Nieninque
07-17-2005, 09:16 PM
and then

Parkbandit
07-17-2005, 09:20 PM
Fucking.

Pwned.

Dear Toj.. stop now.. while you are so fucking far behind.

07-17-2005, 09:23 PM
Holy shit.. This is hands down one of the WORST PWNINGS I've EVER seen in my life..

Dude... old school style..

FUCKING PWNED!!!!1111

Holy shit...

- Arkans

Hulkein
07-17-2005, 09:27 PM
All I can say is, wow.

Not that we didn't call you on the bullshit each time, but this proof is just great.

My advice: pipe down with the WoW talk here from now on, because you're a proven liar who can't be taken seriously.

[Edited on 7-18-2005 by Hulkein]

CrystalTears
07-17-2005, 10:12 PM
Now when he posts about WoW, all I'll hear in my head is "blah blah liar liar blah blah".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/Jemah/renstimpypwned.jpg

kheldarin
07-17-2005, 11:05 PM
Just delete WOW from your computer already, PLEASE.

Tsa`ah
07-18-2005, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Arkans
Holy shit.. This is hands down one of the WORST PWNINGS I've EVER seen in my life..

Maybe top 10, but not #1.

I think Kranar holds that honor with the pwning of Mr Hollywood himself; Seany Digital.

Skirmisher
07-18-2005, 01:19 AM
Oh my.....That was sweet when he did that. Thanks for the flashback!

And TOJ, why even try to maintain the pretense?

To me buying a capped char is nowhere near as bad as being completely caught in a senseless lie and spanked repeatedly.

Nieninque
07-18-2005, 03:25 AM
OK last bit to add.
Didnt take screenshots, because I coudlnt be bothered, but had a further conversation with Negative who confirmed that his friend who took the Paladin from him was not called Adam (Who Toj alleged was the original owner of Negativo).

He is pretty sure (99% he says) that Negativo changed hands for money and did so at http://www.ige.com

Littlefang
07-18-2005, 10:55 AM
LF hallucinating again....Cows do lots of grass.

LF

Nieninque
07-18-2005, 10:59 AM
And dont we know it :P

07-18-2005, 12:57 PM
I'd go as far as saying the #1 PWNING in WoW or what is WoW related.. Definately not of all time, but for sure in the top 10.

- Arkans

theotherjohn
07-18-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
And TOJ, why even try to maintain the pretense?

To me buying a capped char is nowhere near as bad as being completely caught in a senseless lie and spanked repeatedly.

Again Why would I lie about buying a character if I did?

Again I did not buy a character from eBay. The character belongs to the guild and is on Adam's account.

If you have so much proved that Negativo is bought, contact blizzard and have both the seller and buyer banned

Hulkein
07-18-2005, 04:31 PM
Then why'd you lie about playing a part in capping the character, when the guy said he did all of that?

You lied about that, right?

That's ok in your mind?

theotherjohn
07-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Then why'd you lie about playing a part in capping the character, when the guy said he did all of that?

You lied about that, right?

That's ok in your mind?

again why do you fucks care?

I understand why the fat cunt who does not do anything cares

Dont you have anything better to type increase your post count?

Hulkein
07-18-2005, 04:37 PM
Don't get mad because you got busted on a lie.

First you made it seem like you brough Negativo from lowbie to capped.

Then that blew up in your face (when the character was found on thottbot the same time you were Horde), you changed the tune to 'oh, well it's not my character, never said it was, I had a small part to play in leveling it.'

Now we have the guy who had the character saying explicitly he capped it all by himself, then gave it away.

Your response? Complaining I'm padding my post count.

theotherjohn
07-18-2005, 04:55 PM
Don't get mad because you got busted on a lie.

First you made it seem like you brough Negativo from lowbie to capped.

Then that blew up in your face (when the character was found on thottbot the same time you were Horde), you changed the tune to 'oh, well it's not my character, never said it was, I had a small part to play in leveling it.'

Now we have the guy who had the character saying explicitly he capped it all by himself, then gave it away.

Your response? Complaining I'm padding my post count.

My response is why dont you cut and paste my typing where is shows I said I brought Neg from low to capped?

edit to add the only part correct above is Neg is not my character and not on my account. He is on Adam's.

[Edited on 7-18-2005 by theotherjohn]

Iqxero
07-18-2005, 05:08 PM
quote:

[Edited on 7-18-2005 by Iqxero]

Nieninque
07-18-2005, 05:10 PM

My response is why dont you cut and paste my typing where is shows I said I brought Neg from low to capped?

AFAIK, you didnt say from low to capped...but initially you indicated that it was a guild job to level him and the implication of what you said was that was from the start. You later went on to say:

When I said which guildmember do you think I was helping, I meant doing my part to level the paladin.

and...

and...

play him when he is below 60?

Did I say I did the early quests?

Most of mine were both sides of plague lands.

All of which are now proven lies.

But we didnt really need the proof to know that...was just funny getting it ;)

p.s. Dont take my posting here as any such evidence that I care at all. I am really posting in this thread for entertainment.

CrystalTears
07-18-2005, 05:14 PM
again why do you fucks care?

Because we can't stand liars and wish they'd own up to their lies when confronted.

You said that your guildmates helped you level him. You said that you helped cap him. How do you cap a character that's already been capped?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/Jemah/smilies/waiting.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/Jemah/smilies/liar.gif

theotherjohn
07-18-2005, 05:15 PM
All of which are now proven lies.

I am done with this thread.

Like I said you have prove that I bought Neg then please tell Blizzard so that and the seller and I will be banned

create a new thread and prove that Neg was 60 when I first played him

CrystalTears
07-18-2005, 05:17 PM

:wtf2: She already did with the screenshots of the former player saying that he was capped and sold.

theotherjohn
07-18-2005, 05:31 PM

:wtf2: She already did with the screenshots of the former player saying that he was capped and sold.

http://www.forum.gsplayers.com/images/upload/desk/1343.jpg

Parkbandit
07-18-2005, 06:01 PM
You should have taken my advice and simply done a Tamral or Tabor when caught. Left well enough alone.

You've been caught. Plain and simple. No one gives two shits that you were tired of getting pwned by TBF/HoR and you went out and aquired a capped Paladin. Now instead of getting pwned by TBF/HoR in your druid character.. you are getting pwned in a capped paladin character... which is even more pathetic.

Congrats. Not only have you solidified your position as a grade A asswipe liar.. you also proved that you suck at the game of WoW.

CrystalTears
07-18-2005, 06:07 PM
What exactly is that screenshot supposed to prove? So you created a character with a similar name to whisper to your ALREADY CAPPED character? Are you saying that Negative is a fake alliance character and he was lying?

That shot is so badly posted, all scrunched, I could barely make out what it said. So if you want to try and pawn off her shots as fabricated, be my guest. I'm more inclined to believe Nien than you at this point.

Nieninque
07-18-2005, 06:07 PM
Yeah...of course I faked the log

:jerkit:

Hulkein
07-18-2005, 09:13 PM

Like I said you have prove that I bought Neg then please tell Blizzard so that and the seller and I will be banned

You're a liar, plain and simple.

You claimed repeatedly you helped level him and insinuated in the beginning that this guy was the fruits of your amazing WoW playing.

The truth is this character was capped before you ever were able to access it.

How about instead of being 'done with this thread' you get 'done with these message boards,' or at the very least, the part that is discussing WoW.

[Edited on 7-19-2005 by Hulkein]

Tsa`ah
07-18-2005, 10:28 PM
Funny thing ... I just left AV with 6 negativo kills under the belt. Sure it was in a group setting, but (hehe) ... I managed to drain his mana and the moron didn't cleanse once. I stung, concussived, aimed, scattered, and multied his ass without a shield, without nothing.

I have more trouble with nooblet mages than I do you. Please ... delete your accounts.

AnticorRifling
07-18-2005, 11:04 PM
Anticor is now lvl 11. All your WoW are belong to me!

theotherjohn
07-19-2005, 12:31 AM

You're a liar, plain and simple.

Why because someone that know one knows told fat cunt that he was the original owner.

yeah that makes me out to be a liar

theotherjohn
07-19-2005, 12:34 AM
Funny thing ... I just left AV with 6 negativo kills under the belt. Sure it was in a group setting, but (hehe) ... I managed to drain his mana and the moron didn't cleanse once. I stung, concussived, aimed, scattered, and multied his ass without a shield, without nothing.

I have more trouble with nooblet mages than I do you. Please ... delete your accounts.

prove it.

lets see screen shots?

fucking lying piece of shit

SpunGirl
07-19-2005, 12:53 AM
:popcorn:

Nieninque
07-19-2005, 03:54 AM

prove it.

lets see screen shots?

I refer the readers to my avatar. :saint:

Tsa`ah
07-19-2005, 07:16 AM
prove it.

lets see screen shots?

Tell you what, join AV again tonight and I'll do the screen capture thing everytime I drop you.

Granted I can't take full credit because it was mass PvP and I wasn't the only person on offense, but damned ,,, I'd tab a target and low and behold; it's you. I always open with viper against all mana users with the exception of my fellow hunters. With pals it works like this: Viper, concussive, aimed, viper, viper, viper, viper, viper, viper ... and viper keeps going. Why? Because paladins cleanse and it removes my sting, so I keep dropping the viper and they keep cleansing it ... eats up that mana fast, until they realize too late that there's not enough mana for that fucking shield, or they shield and run.

With you the first two times it was viper, concussive, aimed and hover over viper waiting for the cleans ... but it never came. I was so hesitant to use anything else for fear that you would cleans or shield last minute and the opportunity to burn away your mana would be gone. Yet no cleans ... no shield. Negativo died the first two times under a hail of autoshots and whoever the hell he was trying to drop at the line.

Most paladins were making charges and fearing, Negativo was like a gnat coming at you from the flank. Pretty useless. Even Daredevil and Talana are more of a problem than you. After my second negativo kill I didn't bother with waiting for a cleans or shield, I just let everything fly ... I knew you didn't have anything to come back with. You weren't even a good speed bump.

[Edited on 7-19-2005 by Tsa`ah]

Artha
07-19-2005, 07:21 AM
Shield takes 0 mana. Just curious, how much does Viper cost?

theotherjohn
07-19-2005, 07:55 AM
Shield takes 0 mana. Just curious, how much does Viper cost?

shields also have a timer

CrystalTears
07-19-2005, 08:01 AM

prove it.

lets see screen shots?

Yeah don't you remember him saying that it was guild effort and that he's shared? Maybe it wasn't TOJ playing the paladin but someone else from the guild. Someone else who doesn't know how to play a paladin effectively.

You know what, TOJ? If we're such liars in proving your lies, why not disprove it? Why not give some examples of your own to prove that you did have a hand in capping this paladin? Talk to your beloved guild members and find out who bought him?

Oh that's right... cause you have nothing. All we have is your word. Which is about as good as Enron stock.

theotherjohn
07-19-2005, 08:02 AM
Tell you what, join AV again tonight and I'll do the screen capture thing everytime I drop you.

Most paladins were making charges and fearing, Negativo was like a gnat coming at you from the flank. Pretty useless.

Please provide a screen shot everytime your hunter drops Neg one on one in AV.
The only hunter I can remember having any "fun" with was Eidelhur or something like that.

Last night the only person I saw in the AV was Bayne. I know Alorg was there early and captured the mine but after that I lost the lists.

Actually if the others would do it right. The correct way is to have a main body charge as a distraction and the others attack and break the line from the flank or behind.

theotherjohn
07-19-2005, 08:07 AM
You know what, TOJ? If we're such liars in proving your lies, why not disprove it?

why waste my time to prove? You will still be fat and unattractive.

I will still have a growing guild with 48 members that will not fail and have to go beg another guild to combine so that they can do endgame

CrystalTears
07-19-2005, 08:09 AM

You know what, TOJ? If we're such liars in proving your lies, why not disprove it?

why waste my time to prove? You will still be fat and unattractive.

:lol2: That's the best you can do is insult my physical appearance, something you know nothing about? It's not even on topic. Pathetic. If your PvP abilities are anything like your insults, I can see why you get pwned daily.

At least I can lose weight. You, however, will still be a liar.

[Edited on 7/19/2005 by CrystalTears]

Parkbandit
07-19-2005, 08:35 AM

Last night the only person I saw in the AV was Bayne. I know Alorg was there early and captured the mine but after that I lost the lists.

Like Kagg.. I too targetted you. Alot. You were easy to spot.. you were the only idiot paladin that would run into the horde with a shield on and spam consecration.. thinking the 30 hps in damage will kill everyone.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just wish I could have stayed longer. The good thing about AV is that I can keep getting those easy hks from you and they don't deminish.

07-19-2005, 09:54 AM
Seems like this is business as usual from the Toj camp. When caught in a stupid lie just throw around insults that have nothing to do with anything.

It's pretty pathetic though. In this game there are 14 year olds that have capped characters and are pretty good at PvP. Yet we have Toj, big bad Army man with a capped Paladin, that gets wrecked so fast that it kind of stops being a amusing.

Anyway, our guild failed? Last I remember, our guild completely smoked your crappy guild. You lie about your Paladin, so as far as I'm concerned, you lie about your guild. You and your four sub 20 members. Pathetic.

- Arkans

Guerrin
07-19-2005, 01:16 PM
This thread....is awesome.

10/10

:cheers:

SpunGirl
07-19-2005, 01:39 PM
Person to TOJ: You are lying, here is proof.
TOJ: I don't care what you say !!11!!!! 11 (as evidenced by many replies)

Person to TOJ: You complain too damn much.
TOJ: THEN DON'T READ MY THREADS LOSER!!11!!11

Female Person to TOJ: (random post in disagreement with something TOJ has said)
TOJ: OMG YOU ARE FAT!!11!!11!!!

-K

[Edited on 7-19-2005 by SpunGirl]

Hulkein
07-19-2005, 03:14 PM
I will still have a growing guild with 48 members that will not fail and have to go beg another guild to combine so that they can do endgame

Sorry Toj, but the guild is going great.

Mergers don't equal failure, Corky.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/dawkins/gtforetard.jpg

theotherjohn
07-19-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
Person to TOJ: You are lying, here is proof.
TOJ: I don't care what you say !!11!!!! 11 (as evidenced by many replies)

Person to TOJ: You complain too damn much.
TOJ: THEN DON'T READ MY THREADS LOSER!!11!!11

Female Person to TOJ: (random post in disagreement with something TOJ has said)
TOJ: OMG YOU ARE FAT!!11!!11!!!

-K

[Edited on 7-19-2005 by SpunGirl]

You left off the part below:

and another fat troll who does not even play posting the above

SpunGirl
07-19-2005, 04:57 PM
Thank you for proving my point:)

-K

theotherjohn
07-19-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
I just wish I could have stayed longer. The good thing about AV is that I can keep getting those easy hks from you and they don't deminish.

Dont be scared that your old ass cant do your pathetic job at a motel and stay around.

I would be very interested in seeing you in AV since you talk a lot of shit but only saw you once hiding in the crowd.

Keller
07-19-2005, 05:16 PM
Toj -- you do realize that if you quit being a liar and a dickwad people would stop making fun of you?

I've never had any problems with you and tend to stay far away from the drama -- but this is getting stupid.

Just shut up already.

SpunGirl
07-19-2005, 05:24 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

-K

theotherjohn
07-19-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Keller
Toj -- you do realize that if you quit being a liar and a dickwad people would stop making fun of you?

I've never had any problems with you and tend to stay far away from the drama -- but this is getting stupid.

Just shut up already.

yet you continue posting here

I am sorry I killed you with Neg and posted a screen shot which made you mad

Trinitis
07-19-2005, 05:32 PM
Amazing.

:clap:

Way to go TOJ. You've done your best, and have managed to proove you are 100%, grade A moron.

SpunGirl
07-19-2005, 05:35 PM
THEN WHY DO YOU CONTINUE POSTING HERE, ADREDRIN?

-K, just trying to do the honors before TOJ can.

Nieninque
07-19-2005, 05:41 PM

Originally posted by Keller

Just shut up already.

yet you continue posting here

I am sorry I killed you with Neg and posted a screen shot which made you mad

There are three alliance where you stood with your bought 60 paladin. I doubt very much whether "I killed you" is the case, possibly a "we killed you" but more likely "my team-'mates' killed you while I spammed consecration"

Parkbandit
07-19-2005, 05:44 PM

Originally posted by Parkbandit

I would be very interested in seeing you in AV since you talk a lot of shit but only saw you once hiding in the crowd.

So says the one that had to aquire a capped paladin.. and then the BEST he could do was to run in the middle and spam consecration.

LMFAO.

You may have just solidified your position of this board's biggest fuckstain after this latest round of lies. Congrats. That was a feat that I never thought possible.. yet you did it with ease.

Parkbandit
07-19-2005, 05:47 PM
Holy shit.. am I the only one that sees Toj as Nien's new avatar?

"FUCKING BAYNE DIDN'T TAKE ME ON A QUEST LIKE HE PROMISED!"

"FUCKING SADE NEVER MADE ME A RUNECLOTH BAG"

"I'LL SHOW THEM ALL! I'M DELETING MY HORDE CHARACTERS AND ROLLING NEW ALLIANCE ONES!!"

"GOD DAMN.. MY NEW DRUID SUCKS. I NEVER REALIZED HOW PATHETIC A PLAYER I WAS.. I MUST GET A CAPPED PALADIN!"

"FUCKING ALORG PWNED ME.. BUT I'LL DENY IT!"

"FUCKING NIENINQUE FUCKING PWNED ME AGAIN, BUT I'LL USE DOUBLE TALK!"

"FUCKING GOD DAMMIT! I HATE THEM ALL!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

SpunGirl
07-19-2005, 05:52 PM
PB wins hard.

-K

Tsa`ah
07-19-2005, 05:56 PM
Please provide a screen shot everytime your hunter drops Neg one on one in AV.
The only hunter I can remember having any "fun" with was Eidelhur or something like that.

May as well add Kagg to that list because you were my bitch last night.

I may be wrong, like that is even possible, but wasn't Gro or LF in the group that you totally fucked up in dropping?

How I digress ...

Bayne and I arrived and left around the same time. There's no reason for me to lie over dropping you ... it was just a little bonus.

Aside from that, it has been well established that you have some sort of comprehension dysfunction; so you not remembering KAGG on a list doesn't surprise me ... it's an easy name.

Actually if the others would do it right. The correct way is to have a main body charge as a distraction and the others attack and break the line from the flank or behind.

So you chime in with some useless BS. There were more hunters in AV other than myself. Main body movements cause big orange blobs on the mini-map.

Get some rogues to do it and it could work. It would also work against an enemy lacking hunters (who normally have humanoid or stealth tracking up out of habit).

WoW isn't the real world where army secretaries dream about going to war.

Parkbandit
07-19-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
PB wins hard.

-K

It's not that hard when you go up against someone like Toj. He does more harm to himself than I could.

theotherjohn
07-19-2005, 06:11 PM
[quote]

May as well add Kagg to that list because you were my bitch last night..

again bitch. where is the proof?

CrystalTears
07-19-2005, 06:12 PM
No more personal insults that are irrelevant to this discussion. Anymore after this post and they will be removed.

theotherjohn
07-19-2005, 06:15 PM
No more personal insults that are irrelevant to this discussion. Anymore after this post and they will be removed.

What a fucking surprise you type the above
:rolleyes:

You do your fucking"little jabs". All her guild mates do their thing and not a fucking single thing is said

but when I respond she types the above

fucking typical of the worthless fucking Mods here

theotherjohn
07-19-2005, 06:16 PM

[quote]

May as well add Kagg to that list because you were my bitch last night..

again bitch. where is the proof?

what a surpise CT edits my posts but her fucking guild mates including the cunt Tsa'ah does not get an edit

HarmNone
07-19-2005, 06:18 PM
I've seen nobody else throw insults with regard to body habitus or age, only you, ToJ. You may stop now. If you can't think of anything more germane to say than: "You're fat!", or "You're old", you're not really up to the argument. :rolleyes:

theotherjohn
07-19-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
I've seen nobody else throw insults with regard to body habitus or age, only you, ToJ. You may stop now. If you can't think of anything more germane to say than: "You're fat!", or "You're old", you're not really up to the argument. :rolleyes:

yet you allow this entire thread attacking me and have not said or done anything because two of your mods are involved.

theotherjohn
07-19-2005, 06:25 PM

yet you allow this entire thread attacking me and have not said or done anything because two of your mods are involved.

Since you cant see it?

Do you want me to go back and report every post calling me a name etc?

Showal
07-19-2005, 06:39 PM
: ( I've been called names before too. They hurt.
:drool:

Nieninque
07-19-2005, 06:43 PM

Since you cant see it?

Do you want me to go back and report every post calling me a name etc?

The thread is calling you on your lies.
It's rather an amusing thread really.

Especially the parts where you start forthing at the mouth because you have been pwned so badly.

I like this thread.

Showal
07-19-2005, 06:46 PM
Off topic - Nieninque, you're new avatar is probably the best thing i've seen on the forum.

On topic - I don't know if I've signed on to this forum in about a month without seeing a new thread with TOJ whining (omg a personal attack). Maybe if you just quit complaining, you wouldn't have so much negative attention drawn towards you and your posts wouldn't be edited and deleted so much. (personal attack, I know, I'm sorry)

Skirmisher
07-19-2005, 06:50 PM
TOJ, when you are reduced to hurling nothing BUT personal insults and expletives all you do is reinforce the appearance that you have no other argument left.

The only one who looks bad at that point is you, so you may wish to think that through once more as if you insist on continuing, the only effect that it will have in the long run is to earn you more points and move closer to a ban.

Artha
07-19-2005, 06:53 PM
Just curious, ToJ, how's Negativo specced?

theotherjohn
07-19-2005, 07:04 PM
Just curious, ToJ, how's Negativo specced?

5/11/35

Odups
07-20-2005, 03:32 AM
So was this paladin levelled in the guild at all? (Regardless of who played him and how late he was brought into it)

Courtesy of Warcraftrealms.com (and sure, census mods can be taken with a grain of salt)

Negativo (http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charhistory.php?PHPSESSID=3504065a0752d49eb67fa08d 3128da94&serverid=15&raceid=-1&classid=-1&minlevel=1&maxlevel=60&charname=Negativo&Submit1 =SEARCH)

And no, I'm not from Dunemaul and have no stake in making you look bad. Just bored as hell.

Nieninque
07-20-2005, 04:23 AM
Love it.
It just gets better

Alfster
07-20-2005, 06:30 AM

ya know, it's been dry here...

You should cry me a river.

Keller
07-20-2005, 06:52 AM
This thread blew up because you lied, Toj.

What would have happened had you been like: "so what I bought him? I think the investment of $250 for 3 months time was well worth it. If you guys are targeting me -- I want to at least be able to put up a fight! :-)" and then realize people are just razzing you because you're one of the two people who we communicate with on the alliance side -- not to mention the fact that you used to be in our guild.

With the exception of a couple people who you pissed off -- most of us were just trying to play the rivalry. You took this to another level. No one attacks you. Just because people call your bullshit doesn't mean they're attacking you.

HarmNone
07-20-2005, 07:52 AM

Nowhere in this thread has anyone called you "fat" or "old". Why? Because whether or not you're fat or old is not germane to the subject. Whether or not you're lying IS germane to the subject. People are presenting their proof that you're not telling the truth. People are calling you on it. All of that is relevant to the discussion. Being fat, old, or ugly is not relevant to the discussion.

Am I coming through yet?

Parkbandit
07-20-2005, 08:37 AM
This thread has been a complete and utter pwning of someone who chose to lie on a number of stupid things.. and was caught.

Let this be a lesson to the kids out there. Lying is bad.