PDA

View Full Version : Hounds of Rexxar Vs. Carpie Diem

07-14-2005, 01:03 PM
You guys just got fucking served so bad.

- Arkans

07-14-2005, 01:04 PM
ROFL 7 vs 3.. HAHAHAHAHAAHA

- Arkans

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 01:20 PM
yeah you bunch of HoR killing all the noobs in my guild.

you really did WTFpwned those 3 youngins and me when I got there

lunch has been over long ago for me :(

It was either good timing or good planning on your part.

I feel bad at swinging at Cay. I enjoyed swinging at Arkans :D

Nieninque
07-14-2005, 01:31 PM
I wish I got the screenshot of me saying "Arkans stay here, Toj might show up." right before you showed up.

You were never alone with 3 youngins, you had a 56 warrior with you for the most part. Until he got fed up with the pwnerage and ran off.

Anyway, anyone who even begins to try and make out that the worst paladin in the game did not change ownership for cash, is fucking retarded.

Take a look :smilegrin:

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Nieninque
I wish I got the screenshot of me saying "Arkans stay here, Toj might show up." right before you showed up.

You were never alone with 3 youngins, you had a 56 warrior with you for the most part. Until he got fed up with the pwnerage and ran off.

There was no one alive when I got there.

I was in BG and they said in guild a ?? rogue and ?? shammie were camping. So after BG, I came out to an ass whopping.

Such a bad paladin? Why did it take so long to kill me with your large numbers?

If it was not for Cay I would have killed Arkans everytime.

07-14-2005, 02:36 PM
rofl

Not even close man. 1 on 1, you're just a big sponge. It's the other 4-5 Ally's that were DoTing me that let you kill me that ONE time.

- Arkans

Nieninque
07-14-2005, 02:36 PM
You didnt see the 56 warrior that attacked when you did?

It was very funny though, Arkans was waiting for me as we were heading to felwood and he killed a couple of CD bods...when I arrived he was near the entrance to WSG and was getting caned by a load of level 30-40s...I jumped in and got caned as well.

we went back up to STP and these little CD bods kept coming at us...I said Wait here, Toj might come along...which we obviously laughed about and then you did.

Cay wasnt there the first two times we killed you...only the last three.

And seriously, if you think that was a long time for a bunch of 50's to kill a capped paladin and his entourage, go watch some real paladins at work.

I have NEVER seen a paladin spam consecration before. Like whats the point? :duh:

Parkbandit
07-14-2005, 02:39 PM
FUCK.. I hate missing easy HKs. Let me know when CD is out gathering for their group hugs again.

07-14-2005, 02:41 PM
Fact is, I as a shaman, have a fucking tough time beating Paladins or Priests at my level or even a little below. You went down really fucking fast for your class.

- Arkans

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 03:16 PM
Who was the one tickling the dead bodies?

That was the funniest thing I heard over the guild net.

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Arkans
Fact is, I as a shaman, have a fucking tough time beating Paladins or Priests at my level or even a little below. You went down really fucking fast for your class.

- Arkans

Cay, Lefallah, you, mage and the other 3 attacking and killing a just raised unbuffed paly should be really fast

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 03:20 PM

I have NEVER seen a paladin spam consecration before. Like whats the point? :duh:

what is the point of saving anything?

release judgements and use consecrate

Wezas
07-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Anyway, anyone who even begins to try and make out that the worst paladin in the game did not change ownership for cash, is fucking retarded.

Linking to another thread because they are slightly related. (http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=16130)

Trinitis
07-14-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by theotherjohn

what is the point of saving anything?

release judgements and use consecrate

If your idea of fighting with a paladin is judging and consecrate, then you REALLY need to work on your pvp skills with said Paladin.

Consecrate only really has 1 use, preventing stealth. That's it. It does next to no damage, does not kill totems, and is a complete waste of mana in PvP.

As a paladin, you are already the underdog in the fight, the last thing you need to do is waste most of your mana fighting.

In PvP, my paladin can manage to heal to near full life at least 7 times, use shield three times, stun 2 or 3 times, change seals often, and use lay on hands.

It took nearly 7 min for about 12 horde to kill me outside of crossroads.

Nieninque
07-14-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Adredrin

If your idea of fighting with a paladin is judging and consecrate, then you REALLY need to work on your pvp skills with said Paladin.

Consecrate only really has 1 use, preventing stealth. That's it. It does next to no damage, does not kill totems, and is a complete waste of mana in PvP.

As a paladin, you are already the underdog in the fight, the last thing you need to do is waste most of your mana fighting.

In PvP, my paladin can manage to heal to near full life at least 7 times, use shield three times, stun 2 or 3 times, change seals often, and use lay on hands.

It took nearly 7 min for about 12 horde to kill me outside of crossroads.

I rest my case, your honour!

fucking dumbass

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 04:02 PM

Consecrate only really has 1 use, preventing stealth.

I was fighting 2 over 50 rogues

12 horde where all were within 8 levels of you?

If so yes Master (Toj does his best whiney Anakin impression)

Nieninque
07-14-2005, 04:03 PM
It doesnt matter who you are fighting if you shield and heal you dickhead.

Watch other paladins.

Then try and act like one.

Then you might not look as bought as you are.

:jerkit:

CrystalTears
07-14-2005, 04:05 PM

I didn't realize rogues were such a burden to a level 60 paladin. News to me!

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 04:08 PM
Who was the one tickling the dead bodies?

That was the funniest thing I heard over the guild net.

fine fine I suck as a paly

answer the above who was doing the tickling?

07-14-2005, 05:14 PM
You more than just suck with that Pally, you're down right horrible. You barely killed anyone and you were the highest level person there!

- Arkans

crazymage
07-14-2005, 05:21 PM
go back to your druid, nuub.

Trinitis
07-14-2005, 05:24 PM

Consecrate only really has 1 use, preventing stealth.

12 horde where all were within 8 levels of you?

If so yes Master (Toj does his best whiney Anakin impression)

I'm sorry ToJ, normally, when one is outnumbered 12 to 1, said person don't spend time circling to check everyone's levels. My guess is, no. But I do know for a fact there were at least 2 level 60s beating on me (who was 48 at the time).

The point of my post was not how long paladins can last in a fight. I've personally had a duel that lasted nearly 20 min. My point was that spamming concencrate is not only completely dumb, but very, very wasteful of mana. You are a paladin. Mana is your LIFEBLOOD.

I shudder to think that you waste mana on Judgement in a fight. Ugh. You really need to work on your pvp.

Nieninque
07-14-2005, 05:26 PM

Cay, Lefallah, you, mage and the other 3 attacking and killing a just raised unbuffed paly should be really fast

The first two times was me and Arkans. The third time was Arkans and Cay, I was saving screenshots. The Fourth time was me arkans and Cay and I dont believe Viktor was there for any of the kills. You bottled it before he could get up there.

crazymage
07-14-2005, 05:28 PM
i know all i got to do was 1 hit kill some phoenix CD like...3x

07-14-2005, 06:59 PM
Thing is.. Carpe Diem had the numbers advantage as well as a level advantage. Not by much, but they still had it. They got smoked, but it was fun as hell. I want more of these types of battles.

- Arkans

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 08:39 PM
Thing is.. Carpe Diem had the numbers advantage as well as a level advantage. Not by much, but they still had it. They got smoked, but it was fun as hell. I want more of these types of battles.

- Arkans

level advantage?

please

all four are over 50. I dont remember the other that made up the 7 campers.

again please no need to push the edges. You guys either planned or got lucky and caught 3 young alliance from a rival guild in the open and wtfpwned them

enjoy it.

[Edited on 7-15-2005 by theotherjohn]

Nieninque
07-14-2005, 09:19 PM

level advantage?

please

all four are over 50. I dont remember the other that made up the 7 campers.

again please no need to push the edges. You guys either planned or got lucky and caught 3 young alliance from a rival guild in the open and wtfpwned them

enjoy it.

we got lucky and kept getting attacked by nubs from your guild and you came to their rescue...SOOPERNUB!!!!

Giving us all cheap HKs

/salute

07-14-2005, 10:14 PM
It wasn't your guild that was just there. There was a higher level warrior with you as well.

- Arkans

theotherjohn
07-14-2005, 10:49 PM
It wasn't your guild that was just there. There was a higher level warrior with you as well.

- Arkans

anyways it was fun for us and much more fun for you.

we are over 44 strong now so you will see more CD around