PDA

View Full Version : Fishing

Lookkin
07-12-2005, 01:31 PM
Ok, the idea of fish off the dock in Solhaven go the best of me. I have a rod and lures - now what? Even the guy that sold the rod didn't even know where to go.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Revalos
07-12-2005, 05:13 PM
Sadly, Lothwyn has not yet had enough time to implement rod and reel fishing for Solhaven. Currently, the only places availiable are:

Ta'Illistim (2 places)
Zul'Logoth
Ebon's Gate

And possibly, if any Tier III PRO's have bought one, a fishing pond inside their premises.

You can go lobstering instead of fishing however. To do that, go to the end of Fisherman's Pier, ask the red-headed man about cages, buy one (I think 500 silver), then ask him twice about boats (rental is 500 silvers).

You then row out into the bay and drop the cage wherever you want. Wait about 30 minutes or so either on the skiff or go hunting and come back and get the rope that your cage is attached to. You can have anywhere between 1 and 12 lobsters + other miscelaneous junk and a fairly rare magic item.

The lobsters can be sold at Dundren's Sea Troll's Kitchen, or eaten...or raced......or run to Icemule while invisible and released en masse.

[Edited on 7-12-2005 by Revalos]