PDA

View Full Version : lazy ass rogue

Keller
07-19-2005, 03:09 PM
So I'm lazy on multiple levels.

First because of the addons I am about to request and second for not finding them myself.

I just switched back to cookie cutter build from a combat build because I missed CB and sword SS. SO!

I need to find the addon/macro/thinga-ma-dubber that automatically switches to swords when I hit SS and daggers when I hit ambush/backstab. I know it exists because I've been SS'd for 800 and then BS'd for 1200 back to back quicker than someone could manually change weapons.

For those who are kind enough to help please be thorough in explanation. I'm not very good at setting all this shit up and get confused easily.

Also if people have suggestions for other rogue addons and want to include links I would be appriciative.

Anebriated
07-19-2005, 03:12 PM
I think Stay posted a macro for this awhile back, Ill try to find it again.

Keller
07-19-2005, 03:31 PM
I searched for it but forgot who had posted it and never found it.

I will search again.

I remember the first time I read it being confused about what to do and just apathetic because I didn't have good daggers nor improved backstab.

I will revisit the thread and figure out whether I am too stupid to make it work.

Anebriated
07-19-2005, 03:32 PM
I did a quick search and didnt find anything. Ill search a bit more in depth once I deal with this client.

SnatchWrangler
07-19-2005, 03:36 PM
I think he deleted it for some reason, and ended up PM'ing it to PB.

I'm interested in using it now as well...as I'm going to switch up my build to ambush/backstab more often, but I still plan on spamming SS with my Krol.

Wezas
07-19-2005, 03:38 PM
Rogueswap? (http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=970)

SnatchWrangler
07-19-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Wezas
Rogueswap? (http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=970)

Aren't additional addons needed to run that one?

Keller
07-19-2005, 04:21 PM
thanks for the link.

I will install that if Stray's macro doesn't work.

SnatchWrangler
07-19-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Keller

I will install that if Stray's macro doesn't work.

Did you find his macro and don't plan on sharing it?

Damn...a lazy AND selfish rogue! :nono:

Keller
07-19-2005, 04:56 PM
I am waiting for him to u2u it to me before I start messing with my interface folder.

I tend to just fuck things up when I try to do that shit myself.