PDA

View Full Version : Sycrid

Reyek
09-27-2003, 03:40 PM
I heard she was killing youngins at the crypt today. Not sure if its true. Learning this after i raised her. Anyone know if its true or had any other issues with her?

StrayRogue
09-27-2003, 03:45 PM
Read the thread about Izbin.

Adhara
09-27-2003, 03:46 PM
Sycrid is Sean's (Izbin's) little bitch. I thought Sycrid was male but regardless, I think it's Sean's latest ebay acquisition.

If you've noticed in the last couple days around the landing, they are inseparable. Sycrid always raised Izbin and attacks people that had a history with Izbin.

[Edited on 9-27-2003 by Adhara]

Reyek
09-27-2003, 03:49 PM
Hmm well i havent had a run in with them before but I'll find out why they died before i raise either of them.

Slider
09-29-2003, 01:54 PM
Had a run in with her the other day myself, although in this case, she bit off far more than she could chew. I was listening to the amunet and she made some moronic comment to someone, and i sent "another lame attempt at humor from the peanut gallery" or some such thing. Next thing i know, i get located, and she fogs to me, and preps a spell. OK, first off, i had my title turned off, so all she saw was my name, and probably assumed i was a lot younger than what i am. Second, i saw absolutly no reason for her to have fogged to me, much less prep a spell as soon as she appears, so i tackled her. Think she realized she was in trouble when she saw that the only way i could have missed the tackle was to fumble. Then she got all whiny, asking me why i had attacked her for no reason.
Admitadly, i could have handled this better, but i really hate it when folks pull crap like this, and i had no idea who this person was, never seen her before, never had any interaction with her ever. And no way was i gonna let her get a cast off at me. Anyway, i thought it was pretty amusing when she got all polite and even called me sir when i told her ta get lost. Who knows, maybe next time, she'll think twice before pulling crap like this.

But i doubt it....

Drew2
09-29-2003, 02:34 PM
If it was Izbin, he would have logged off after you tackled.

Adhara
09-29-2003, 03:10 PM
I'm totally convinced it is Sean and Sycrid is male by the way.

Drew2
09-29-2003, 03:13 PM
Is Sean Merryleon? For some reason I want to connect those names, but I could be wrong.

Syberus
09-29-2003, 03:41 PM
Why does that name sound so familiar... AH! I hate it when you know you know the answer and it won't surface... Gimmie a sec I know him from somewhere..

Syb

Syberus
09-29-2003, 03:43 PM
Ah ha! He had a set of armor I wanted to buy, and I was mad about the price. Now I remember.. Not sure it's him as he was actually willing to sell me something and Izbin wouldn't piss in my mouth if I was dying of thirst

Syb

Drew2
09-29-2003, 03:50 PM
Ugh... thanks for the visual.

Hulkein
09-29-2003, 04:09 PM
Sycrid is a guy, and it isn't Sean, I know Sycrid in real life.. Used to go to school with him.

Warriorbird
09-29-2003, 04:13 PM
Sean isn't Merryleon.

GS4Gurl
09-29-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Hulkein
Sycrid is a guy, and it isn't Sean, I know Sycrid in real life.. Used to go to school with him.

Means nothing. Could've been sold recently. I daresay the owner of the character would check with you before selling.

Some Rogue
09-29-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl

Means nothing. Could've been sold recently. I daresay the owner of the character would check with you before selling.

Yeah, but less than a month ago these two idiots were running around together killing people, so they probably do know each other if they aren't the same person to begin with.

Snapp
09-29-2003, 07:30 PM
I don't think Sycrid is Sean.. at least not all the time. I do think that sometimes they play each other's characters.. because Sycrid pops in all the time to save Izbin's ass after he's been destroyed for being such a dumb ass.

Sean
09-29-2003, 07:52 PM
can we call "sean" izbin or ganryu or deranth from now on ... so those of us also named sean dont need to feel the hidden shame

Hulkein
09-29-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl

He probably would tell me, considering I talk to him weekly. Sycrid is not Izbin, and is not sold.

Adhara
09-29-2003, 09:14 PM
I don't care who Sycrid is but if he's your friend, you might want to give him a friendly warning. Nothing good will come of associating with Izbin.

Hulkein
09-29-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Adhara
I'm totally convinced it is Sean and Sycrid is male by the way.

Apparently you do care since you're making assumptions, I'm telling you he isn't.

Betheny
09-30-2003, 12:02 AM
I think the real, all-encompassing question here is simply this:

Who cares? A jackass is a jackass...

Adhara
09-30-2003, 01:58 AM
Yes actually, you're right, I care. I care enough to give a friendly warning to be passed on to Sycrid's player.

What can I say I have a soft heart.

Solkern
09-30-2003, 03:15 AM
Was funny Izbin, was sitting at a table, and came to the table and started shit with glav, then picked on this other guy, I dont remember his name, but he was very very very old, Izbin didn't know that and said he wanted to take him out and said lets go right now, izbin tried to feras him...JUST like seanathon always did..connection i see one, izbin acts just like seanathon, izbin and seanathin claim to be the same caracters ganryu and delryn. I believe izbin is seanathon

Caramia
10-01-2003, 03:26 AM
I'd bet Hulkein is Sean/Ganyru/Sycrid/Izbin!

Certainly messes with people in a similar way.

Hulkein
10-01-2003, 03:00 PM
No, I'm not Sycrid, and I'm definitly not Izbin.. Me, Sycrid, and Salimus actually rotted Izbin once when we were fighting.

I bet you have nothing better to do than make assumptions with your only evidence being 'they act the same.' I don't think you've ever even met me in game, you just heard stories which are ALWAYS imbellished.

Camri
10-01-2003, 03:05 PM
No, I'm not Sycrid, and I'm definitly not Izbin.. Me, Sycrid, and Salimus actually rotted Izbin once when we were fighting.

I bet you have nothing better to do than make assumptions with your only evidence being 'they act the same.' I don't think you've ever even met me in game, you just heard stories which are ALWAYS imbellished.

I think I missed where you said who you are in game. Who are you?

Jolena
10-01-2003, 03:24 PM
His character is Hulkein. I don't know of any others.

Hulkein
10-01-2003, 03:25 PM
My others were Dyran and Paralon. Oh, and my first character Thrainn, like 8 years ago. Was a horribly trained warrior.

Jolena
10-01-2003, 03:33 PM
Um.. ya know..I'll just refrain. *nods* yep that would be best I think.

Camri
10-01-2003, 03:36 PM
Ok, if everyone was supposed to know that, why is the question being raised about this guy being Izbin or Sycrid?

You lost me somewhere.

Edited to express my confusion.

[Edited on 10-1-2003 by Camri]