PDA

View Full Version : How do you like your Bush? (Poll)

ieva
07-08-2005, 03:37 PM
Do you think Bush is doing a good job running the country, using its resources, and conducting foreign affairs?

SpunGirl
07-08-2005, 03:40 PM
I predict at least five pissed-off posts from users that were hoping this was a grooming poll.

I voted for the second option.

-K

CrystalTears
07-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
I predict at least five pissed-off posts from users that were hoping this was a grooming poll.

:lol: I would be one of them.

Me too.

Gan
07-08-2005, 03:42 PM
I'm in agreement with what he's accomplished thus far.

Warriorbird
07-08-2005, 03:44 PM
Shaved or curly.

Forged
07-08-2005, 03:47 PM
I would have picked the "moron" option, except he is a lot more intelligent than people give him credit for.

Even though he is the master of lowering expectations.

Tromp
07-08-2005, 04:21 PM
Definately the 1st option for me :)

HarmNone
07-08-2005, 07:03 PM
Pruned, thanks. :)

Hulkein
07-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Forged
I would have picked the "moron" option, except he is a lot more intelligent than people give him credit for.

Even though he is the master of lowering expectations.

Heh, seems by the amount of votes from people thinking he's a moron as opposed to disagreeing with his policies, he's still succeeding.

4a6c1
07-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Waxed. OH! Bah. Politics. :P

I luvs me some Bush. Even though hes an idiot. And a republican.

Ok so I really dont know why other than its cool hes Texan and in office. Its probably the religious thing. Im such a sucker for fanatics.

Gan
07-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by JihnasSpirit

Ok so I really dont know why other than its cool hes Texan and in office. Its probably the religious thing. Im such a sucker for fanatics.

You must live on the other side of Houston from me... or you've had way too much caffeene.

CrystalTears
07-08-2005, 08:07 PM
Or she simply IS that weird.

Snapp
07-08-2005, 08:09 PM
I think HN's plastered! :lol:

On topic, I voted for the 4th option.

HarmNone
07-08-2005, 08:10 PM
I am sompletely cober, yank two! :D

4a6c1
07-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Ganalon

Originally posted by JihnasSpirit

You must live on the other side of Houston from me... or you've had way too much caffeene.

God.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

I confess.

Wezas
07-08-2005, 08:37 PM
trimmed like a putting green.

as for the other, impeached.

Edaarin
07-08-2005, 08:41 PM
Third option for me. I don't like having other people's religion and personal beliefs rammed down my throat, and that seems to play into a lot of my disgruntlement with the current administration.

Even if he had connections get into Yale and HBS, and even if he did get shitty grades...he still has several years of top notch education under his belt. You can't possibly go through all that school and still be a moron.

He's not the greatest linguist in the world, that's for sure. And he doesn't have anywhere near the charisma as a public speaker Clinton had.

Sean of the Thread
07-08-2005, 10:18 PM
Landing strip.

ElanthianSiren
07-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Edaarin
Third option for me. I don't like having other people's religion and personal beliefs rammed down my throat, and that seems to play into a lot of my disgruntlement with the current administration.

Even if he had connections get into Yale and HBS, and even if he did get shitty grades...he still has several years of top notch education under his belt. You can't possibly go through all that school and still be a moron.

He's not the greatest linguist in the world, that's for sure.

Agreed and voted as so.

PS: Shaved on the sides with a little strip down the center like Dev's avatar.

-M

Terminator X
07-08-2005, 10:26 PM
if there was ever a president dat needed to be assassinated it would be dis bicycle ridin bitch , except than cheney would be president so it would have to be a double assassination
i voted for he's a moron

07-09-2005, 09:16 AM
Completely shaved. 0 Tolerance for hair.

- Arkans

Doyle Hargraves
07-09-2005, 11:17 AM
I think Bush is doing ok.

At the same time I think he's a moron. Any politician that doesn't think nuking the middle east off the face of the earth is a good thing is stupid.

Middle East = thorn in the rest of the world's side

Allah Ackbar my ass. Fuck the holy land, and fuck their lame ass religious jihad bullshit that's been going on for centuries and is going to fuck with the rest of the world forever unless someone wipes them all out.

I know it sounds horrible, so let's hear your better idea.

[Edited on 7-9-2005 by Doyle Hargraves]

[Edited on 7-9-2005 by HarmNone]

TheRoseLady
07-09-2005, 12:09 PM
I'd like to actually have enough to consider waxing or pruning as HN would have it.

As for W, I picked option three.

Jolena
07-09-2005, 12:48 PM
small strip at the very top.

And option three.

Slider
07-09-2005, 01:19 PM
option 2, I think he's done a fairly decent job at a lot of things, but he's let the war in Iraq distract him totally from the domestic side of things. And I really don't like the way he handled the emmediate aftermath of the war. If he had planned it better, half of the problems we are now facing with the insurgents could have been avoided.

Oh...and any damn way I can get it.

Back
07-10-2005, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by SpunGirl

-K

lol, that was the first thing I thought of when I read the title. Kojack just tight and neat.

As for Bush, I think he has made some bad decisions and needs to learn some humility.

Tsa`ah
07-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Ya ... I wanted to say "without" ... but that still holds true even in this thread.