PDA

View Full Version : new citizen in zul- gotsa question

cajunlady
08-02-2005, 08:43 AM
Recently one of my dwarves signed the book in the registrars office to become a citizen and she went looking for a place to set up shop. She needs a permit. I have found where she can sell a deed and buy anything she needs for furnishing her shop, but who does she she need to talk to about getting a permit, and where is their office?
Thanks in advace! :D

GSLady17
08-02-2005, 09:05 AM
I believe, somewhere in the player shops area there is a building of some kind that has a clerk inside where you can buy a permit. Then, you need to find an empty shop and claim it.

cajunlady
08-02-2005, 10:28 AM
Looked all through there and was told I could Sell my permit to this NPC, but could not find where to buy one. Will keep looking in that building however... maybe I missed an arch somewhere... thanks

cajunlady
08-05-2005, 12:55 AM
And he isn't cooperating...

ask dwarf about permit
>
Cort says, "If you've got a permit you can't use or don't want, I'll buy it back from you. Just GIVE the permit to me for an appraisal."

I don't have a permit, but I want one! I see no other place in here to go. Any suggestions Please?

Makkah
08-05-2005, 12:59 AM
Are they sold out, maybe?

cajunlady
08-05-2005, 01:06 AM
The red-bearded dwarf is tiny in size.
Cort is too easy for the likes of you!

You move a little closer to a stout red-bearded dwarf, closely watching every movement.

ask dwarf about shop
Cort says, "I'm not sure what you're on about. I can tell you about selling a DEED or PERMIT, a ONE ROOM SHOP, TWO ROOM SHOP, or a THREE ROOM SHOP. I can also sell you a MANIFEST or a REGISTER to track your shop inventory."

I'm seriously considerin kickin his little red bearded ass! :chair:

cajunlady
08-05-2005, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Makkah
Are they sold out, maybe?

And he said it shouldn't make a difference. Anyone know if it does? I would think there's lotsa room left here. How can I tell if there's room?

Goldenranger
08-05-2005, 01:43 AM
ask dwarf about one room shop, two room shop, or three room shop depending on which you want, no just the plain shop... should get you one

cajunlady
08-05-2005, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Goldenranger
ask dwarf about one room shop, two room shop, or three room shop depending on which you want, no just the plain shop... should get you one

cajunlady
08-05-2005, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Goldenranger
thank you thank you thank you!

cajunlady
08-05-2005, 04:15 AM
Zul isn't as rich as it used to be...:no:

But I got it done!
You hold up your permit, and a bored dwarven miner stops by to investigate. He quickly gathers some of his buddies and, with good cheer and only a few pauses for gulps of toadstool beer, they go about the business of erecting your brand new shop. The job is completed in less time than you would have believed possible, and they leave with your permit to collect the silver from the work order.

woo hoo!
:smilegrin:

The Ponzzz
08-05-2005, 08:52 AM
Last I remember, Zul has alot of loot. Lizards/Vaeba aren't something to cash hunt. Grutik/wormlings have a sizable amount of riches. Krynches have a ton and the trolls i have yet to hunt in over 4 years...

cajunlady
08-05-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by The Ponzzz
Last I remember, Zul has alot of loot. Lizards/Vaeba aren't something to cash hunt. Grutik/wormlings have a sizable amount of riches. Krynches have a ton and the trolls i have yet to hunt in over 4 years...
and it took me forever to get 70k, and only one box out of all of them, didnt hunt lizards, but skinned everything else I could. Only seemed to get bats in Buriel Grounds. Course I was the only living soul hunting, so they weren't poppin up for me well. NOT a single emerald, ruby or diamond. Krynchis yielded the best payout of just over 20k for an hour- was ridiculous. If I hadn't been able to skin, would have been even worse. Maybe just caught em on a bad shift. love Zul, and hoped to take my rogue to pick and clean up. Plus dropped that one box I got to transfer, like took a minute... When I logged and came back- gone. I don't suspect the janitor... I know it was that damned elven merchant. Damn him *laugh* What I get for not using the Table north of monument.

The Ponzzz
08-05-2005, 02:13 PM
I just came back from a hunt in Logoth. Picking my own boxes and after a 25 minute hunt, I cashed in at 85k...

What I do, is set a goal of x amount of nice gems and x amount of boxes before I will return...

cajunlady
08-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by The Ponzzz
I just came back from a hunt in Logoth. Picking my own boxes and after a 25 minute hunt, I cashed in at 85k...

What I do, is set a goal of x amount of nice gems and x amount of boxes before I will return...
Would seem I just had a bad run, but I'm glad to hear it! I set those limits for the bog, and it works well. Would have loved to have made more last night, but tonight or any other will do! :D Thanks!