PDA

View Full Version : GTA San Andreas (on the Xbox)

Terminator X
07-05-2005, 03:38 PM
man, so cool.
I aint got the chips for a playstation or what not,i'm glad microsoft copped some kinda rights on this sheeeit!

i was doing dat low-Flying plane mission w/ the government dude forever hehe.

DeV
07-05-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Terminator X
i was doing dat low-Flying plane mission w/ the government dude forever hehe. Isn't that a vice-city mission?

It's about time they added this title to Xbox. Good stuff.

Terminator X
07-05-2005, 03:58 PM
nah nah,
Theres this mike guy you rescue who's really this goverment guy and you gotta fly real low so your visibility isnt messed up and what have you..

i got vice city on the xbox like a real while back and the two huuuuuge improvements i notice w/ San andreas are the thing where the map must be like three or four times more bigger, as well as the storyline being real long and stuff

Wezas
07-05-2005, 04:10 PM
I was playing it last night on the PC (Thank you bittorrent) and having a blast. I found a go-cart and that thing whips around the turns and I can still use my uzi while driving it. I'll post a pic later (it's on my desktop, not the laptop).

Also, PC version rocks because of the mouse aiming. Vehicles are now one bullet kills when aiming for the gas door.

Terminator X
07-05-2005, 04:16 PM
haha, yo if i had the super powers to actually grow enough fingers to do a driveby and at the same time hit the gas door that'd be sooo pimp

Wezas
07-05-2005, 04:18 PM
I need to do more home invasion robberies. I only did a few when I first got it for PS2. Sneaking into the house, stealing all the electronics and hoping the owner didn't wake up.

And if he did, I had a golf club with his name on it. :wasntme:

Showal
07-05-2005, 04:47 PM
I just walk around with the knife slitting throats because they're all bitches and snitches with their eyes on my riches.

Divinity
07-05-2005, 05:09 PM
Definitely a kick ass game. :up: Mostly because I could recruit a game and we'd create mass terror.

Heh, I always killed my dates though.

Showal
07-05-2005, 05:20 PM
I wish we could play on XBox Live. I'd kill you so fast, Sarah.

Seany Analog
07-05-2005, 05:24 PM
man, so cool.
I aint got the chips for a playstation or what not,i'm glad microsoft copped some kinda rights on this sheeeit!

i was doing dat low-Flying plane mission w/ the government dude forever hehe.

Yo dawg there only be room for 1 hardcore thug talkin pimp on dese boards and it ain't you. Come back when you got a sweet RX-7 and I might let you get away wit washin my dishes yaheard? Yeh dats right.

Wezas
07-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Wezas
I was playing it last night on the PC (Thank you bittorrent) and having a blast. I found a go-cart and that thing whips around the turns and I can still use my uzi while driving it. I'll post a pic later (it's on my desktop, not the laptop).

Forgive the shitty quality, MS Paint leave
http://members.cox.net/legendwezas/cart.JPG

(forgive the white edges, MS Paint leaves much to be desired)

Terminator X
07-05-2005, 05:40 PM
the post that seany made: lol alright playboy, when i got enough ducats for dat RX-7, i guarantee you i'll talk some shit then :wink:

also, where'd you get dat ride!?
i definately haven't seen anything close to a go-cart yet

Terminator X
07-05-2005, 06:23 PM
oh yeah, stumped or curious like i am right now i just have the habit of asking on a message board or a chat first because sometimes you type in some google shit and even in the search result you might see some kinda spoiler or what not....

Kefka
07-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by DeV

i was doing dat low-Flying plane mission w/ the government dude forever hehe. Isn't that a vice-city mission?

It's about time they added this title to Xbox. Good stuff.

N.O.E. mission. Worse mission in the game. I hate hate hate that plane!

Artha
07-05-2005, 07:03 PM
I just walk around with the knife slitting throats because they're all bitches and snitches with their eyes on my riches.
That's right man, snitches are bitches that get stitches and wind up in ditches.

Showal
07-05-2005, 08:16 PM
hahaha

Wezas
07-05-2005, 08:34 PM
also, where'd you get dat ride!?
i definately haven't seen anything close to a go-cart yet

I was just cruisin around.

Here's a map with every vehicle in the game. The Kart is near the top of the map:

http://www.gameadvice.com/screen/ps2grandtheftautosanandreas-2.jpg

looking at gamewinners (http://www.gamewinners.com/codes/playstation2/GrandTheftAutoSanAndreas-d.htm) it looks like it's found in as many as 5 different locations.