PDA

View Full Version : The secret of my charm.

Artha
09-26-2003, 03:40 PM
> l in my pants
In the black leather pants you see some pink socks.

Bobmuhthol
09-26-2003, 03:40 PM
Eww.

CrystalTears
09-26-2003, 04:05 PM
Great. I saw the post and immediately thought of American Pie. Now I can't stop laughing. I hope you're satisfied.

Artha
09-26-2003, 04:08 PM
My work here is done :)

HarmNone
09-26-2003, 06:28 PM
Heh. It was always fun for a gal to keep a polished nail in her bodice so she could "pick at a polished nail". :D

HarmNone loved her polished nail

Kurili
09-27-2003, 06:07 AM
MOST of my girls do that, HarmNone! Accompanied by gazing at their hands. All but the one who most likely chews her nails, IF she doesnt manage to break em all hunting.

Acolyte Kurili

HarmNone
09-27-2003, 06:13 AM
That, to me, was always one of the real joys of GS3. There were so many things one could do to enhance one's character without spending coin, or having "uber" items. A simple polished nail, or other such thing, could be used in any number of ways just by knowing what the various verbs did. :)

HarmNone liked that part

draconis nematoda
09-27-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Heh. It was always fun for a gal to keep a polished nail in her bodice so she could "pick at a polished nail". :D

HarmNone loved her polished nail

Des keeps a severed hand in her bodice. She says it's all that remains of the last male who tried to get a little too close to a couple of her "gems".

Ray, inventor of Elanthia's first booby trap

HarmNone
09-27-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by draconis nematoda
Des keeps a severed hand in her bodice. She says it's all that remains of the last male who tried to get a little too close to a couple of her "gems".

Ray, inventor of Elanthia's first booby trap

Heee! I love it! That should make for some wide-eyed stares. :D

HarmNone

Artha
09-27-2003, 08:51 AM

Heh, Artha has one in his satchel. I used to have a 'withered elf hand' a long time ago, but I sold it when I gave up on Artha for awhile.

Morstanya
09-27-2003, 12:03 PM
I didn't realize it until I read this thread, but I'm charming ! Below I list the relevant characteristics of "charm":

-The power or quality of pleasing or delighting; attractiveness: a breezy tropical setting of great charm.

-A particular quality that attracts; a delightful characteristic: A mischievous grin was among the child's many charms.

Now I often grin mischievously, so that has to mean I'm charming, right ? I probably have other charming traits I haven't even noticed too. I bet charm is just like intelligence, you don't really think you are smart, just that most everyone else is stupid.

I often feed the penguin chick. Charming.

I insult most the mages I meet. Charming.

I get drunk a lot. Charming.

I entertain at Inns and Pubs with bawdy songs and limmericks. Charming.

Holy shit I'm charming ! The list just goes on and on and I didn't even realize it until just now. Thanks for raising my awareness in regard to my incredible charm Artha. Now if I can only think of how to charm something to death, you know, put all this resplendent charm towards a useful goal. Or maybe the next time I fall into some pit and break a leg and smash my head so I can't cast, I can charm the cliff into submitting to my climbing. There's no end to the possibilities !

Morstanya, the Charming Icewitch.

Artha
09-27-2003, 12:18 PM
Thanks for raising my awareness in regard to my incredible charm Artha.

I live to serve.