PDA

View Full Version : Edine Perfecto?

Divinity
06-30-2005, 11:24 PM
Edine says, "Well I am in perfect control of my body."

Tharken asks, "Perfect control?"

Edine nods to Tharken.

Tharken intones a phrase of elemental power while raising his hands...
Tharken gestures at Edine.
CS: +395 - TD: +268 + CvA: +12 + d100: +23 - -5 == +167
Warding failed!
Edine's eyes roll up into his head as he slumps to the ground.

Tharken says, "Okay...wake up then."

Tharken says, "Perfect my arse."

Apotheosis
06-30-2005, 11:38 PM
Edine kicks ass
I don't know who the player is, but well played.

[Edited on 7-1-2005 by Yswithe]

06-30-2005, 11:38 PM
:) I fell asleep perfectly did I not

crazymage
06-30-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Yswithe
Edine licks ass

[Edited on 7-1-2005 by Yswithe]

TMI

Arqueto
07-01-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Dave
:) I fell asleep perfectly did I not
I dunno, you didn't even assume the fetal position or anything. Pssh... :smilegrin:

Fallen
07-01-2005, 03:01 AM
He certainly draws a crowd. He is ALSO very lucky that sanctuary was placed on the Dais.

P.S.

No, I am not threatening him.

OreoElf
07-01-2005, 03:40 AM
He does make me laugh IC and OOC. I don't actually mind him OOC and I think he RPs well. Amerith is now convinced he's a zelian and should be pitied. I plan to patt him on the head and tell him everything will be ok one of these days.

Asha
07-01-2005, 03:42 AM
Edine used to pissed my character off when he was really young.
Grrr Edine.

:argue:

Divinity
07-01-2005, 06:07 AM
Oh, Edine is well played. He gets a different reaction from each of my characters and I can't stop laughing when he starts on this "perfection" lectures.

I just HAD to share that. It was too golden.

Dwarven Empath
07-01-2005, 07:36 AM
Anyone who stays in character as much as Edine, Xandalf and others get mad props from me. They may get under folks skin, but that's their problem.

Sometimes I wish I could roleplay like they do, they must be having a lot of fun.

Asha
07-01-2005, 07:46 AM
The first time I tried to RP a cold person on the dais, about 7 people casted at me and one person started a hate vendetta , recruiting 6 other people, one of whom I thought was ok with me.

Now, my character's just silent.
Occasionally attending his hair.. and even then the folk mentioned previously mutter stuff like ''Ghey'' in his direction.
No more RP for me.

[Edited on 7-1-2005 by Drayal]

Jolena
07-01-2005, 11:41 AM
Heh, it never ceases to amaze me how angry people get when you have a character who only speaks in your racial tongue. Seriously. I have a sylvan, who granted is a bitch and uppity and needs to be smacked around, and she only speaks in Sylvankind or if she absolutely *must* it's in Elven. Very rarely will you see her speaking in common. In fact, if she has a sylvan or an elf with her she will have them translate for her instead of speaking in common.

Anyhow, it pisses people off to NO end. They get all flustered and start slinging insults and picking fights within the first five minutes on a pretty regular basis. Good times. :lol:

07-01-2005, 12:15 PM
Thank you all, it is nice to get a pat on the back every once in a while.

Originally posted by Fallen
He certainly draws a crowd. He is ALSO very lucky that sanctuary was placed on the Dais.

That never stopped me, I've been murdered 100 times over, and I am a equal opportunity asshole when I play, so age/CS/AS never really mattered to me. Ask Czeska or Alarke about edines style of revenge :)

07-01-2005, 12:15 PM

That never stopped me, I've been murdered 100 times over, and I am a equal opportunity asshole when I play, so age/CS/AS never really mattered to me. Ask Czeska or Alarke about edines style of revenge :)

Asha
07-01-2005, 12:17 PM
Wanna say it again, Dave?
Go for it!

07-01-2005, 01:13 PM
? That lost me drayal...

Fallen
07-01-2005, 01:17 PM
Now, my character's just silent.
Occasionally attending his hair.. and even then the folk mentioned previously mutter stuff like ''Ghey'' in his direction.
No more RP for me. >>

Limit your language as much as possible, and direct your comments to one person in specific. If others try to comment, SHOW that you are purposely ignoring them. They are simply looking to pick a fight. I've yet to actually be involved in any CvC in Ta'illisim, which blows my mind for the amount of roleplaying I have engaged in openly.

P.S.

Unless it is 7 AM. Then I will be resting my head on my keyboard.

[Edited on 7-1-2005 by Fallen]

Divinity
07-01-2005, 01:18 PM
Hahaha. You repeated yourself. Someone's perfection is slipping..

But, I'm used to hearing your character talk to himself all the time, soI don't see how this is different. =P

Asha
07-01-2005, 01:19 PM
? That lost me drayal...

And they let you hold a gun.
Jesus thank god you only lost teeth.
;)

07-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Drayal

? That lost me drayal...

And they let you hold a gun.
Big ones too :)

Jesus thank god you only lost teeth.
;)
A tooth, not teeth. Perhaps you can quote specifically what your talking about, Or your intellect is just to great for me, Dave, to understand and it went over my head. :shrug:

EDIT: ahh having scrolled up and correlating it with Divinity's post I now understand :)

[Edited on 7-1-2005 by Dave]

07-01-2005, 01:25 PM

Divinity
07-01-2005, 01:26 PM
Jesus.. :lol2:

Asha
07-01-2005, 01:32 PM
:lol:
Aww man, made me laugh.
Have a sweet night. Whatever you do.

07-01-2005, 01:53 PM
:(

Wezas
07-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Damn, someone likes to hear himself talk....

07-02-2005, 02:43 AM
you've known me long enough to understand that Wezas.

OreoElf
07-02-2005, 04:07 PM
So what is Edine's style of revenge?:whistle:

Alarke
07-02-2005, 04:36 PM

Let's see if I remember correctly... He was stealing in the crypt... granted this was a long time ago in GS3, and i took my time and spelled up ... was probably 30 trainings below him, and timed a swing at his leg perfectly as he was reaching into someones pockets.

After about 5 attempts at killing me, and failing mind you, he killed my in game family... lol. Ass! After about 30 seconds of being pissed off, it turned into a good long time of roleplay. So... he'll pick on someone younger than him to get to you! ;)

OreoElf
07-03-2005, 01:56 AM
Anyone into that style of revenge is stupid. If you can't get the character you want to, you should just suck it up and be SOL til you can. Killing their friends / family if they keep their noses out of it should be left ouf of it. If they get involved and attack then it's their own bad. Know what I'm sayin?