PDA

View Full Version : City of heroes overthrow, In honor of Arkans.

Iqxero
06-29-2005, 05:05 PM
So my roomies and I put together some heroes just for the hell of it, and Colonel KGB, Conformisty and Capt. Conformity were born. Sadly, Capt. Communism was DOA, since the COH name generater apparently blocks the word "communism".

Conformisty is the cheerleader, and the guy with the cigar is Colonel KGB.

[Edited on 6-29-2005 by Iqxero]

Iqxero
06-29-2005, 05:07 PM
Forgot this one.

Toxicvixen
06-29-2005, 05:14 PM
Capt. Conformity and Colonel KGB Posing trying to get the cute cheerleader's attention.

Toxicvixen
06-29-2005, 05:15 PM
Taking a break from saving the world from capitalism.

[Edited on 6-29-2005 by Toxicvixen]

Showal
06-29-2005, 05:19 PM
what is this game like?

Trinitis
06-29-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Showal
what is this game like?

If the idea of being superhuman, throwing off bad people in droves while hurling super powers too and fro appeals to you, then you will most likely enjoy CoH. If you find yourself demanding more challenging battles, thought prevoking pvp and dynamic plotlines, you should pass on CoH.

CoH, for myself, is simply a funny, fun game that I can kick back and play with my roomies and not have to worry about a group wipe, or staying IC. We are superheros! We don't die! BAH! :P

Really though, I find CoH to be an amusing time killer for when I'm bored/taking a break from WoW. The graphics are fairly solid, and you can have a lot of fun solo, or grouped. Making up new superheros and the outfit design process can be a blast (The cigar on my Colonel KGB was classic), as well as some of the super powers can insight hours of snickering (Controller class, if you pick the right skill sets starts with a skill called Levetate. I thought they could fly..but no. You levetate the person you are fighting up into the air, then slam them down onto the ground. Heh.)

All and all, I give CoH a 3 out of 5 Pepsi's

kheldarin
06-29-2005, 06:14 PM
Making a character is probaby, for me, the best part in videogames.

Toxicvixen
06-29-2005, 07:44 PM
The main fun thing in CoH is The boob scale. Little boobs BIG boobs, Little boobs BIG boobs. :D Actually playing the characters is something I haven't gotten to yet.

Back
06-29-2005, 07:50 PM
:CRIE:

Someone tell them they need to port it for the Mac.

HEY! Its a 2% growth in subscription. Thats good if their subscription growth has stalled.

06-29-2005, 09:35 PM
:rofl: I almost soiled myself laughing. Thanks for that.

- Arkans