PDA

View Full Version : Rivers Rest to Landing

GarrsSoul
09-25-2003, 11:20 PM
would sanyone happen to have a script to get from rivers rest to the landing?

Miss X
09-25-2003, 11:21 PM
I think you need to buy a ticket and get on the cutter to solhaven, then just go from sol to landing.
Vx

StrayRogue
09-25-2003, 11:23 PM
Gods, its not hard to get from Solhaven to Landing, and RR to Solhaven is a doddle...aren't these things people *Want* to find out in game? Isn't the magic of exploring new places what keeps people in GS? I wish I could go to RR for the first time again...

JustMe
09-25-2003, 11:27 PM
I'd stay on the boat all day long just to bet on the roaches. The #2 roach is the best:thumbsup:

[Edited on 9-26-2003 by JustMe]

AnticorRifling
09-25-2003, 11:40 PM
Heck no Spike rules the roaches though Freckles is my close second pick! I've won and lost alot of bank on that cutter with them roaches.

AnticorRifling
09-26-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Gods, its not hard to get from Solhaven to Landing, and RR to Solhaven is a doddle...aren't these things people *Want* to find out in game? Isn't the magic of exploring new places what keeps people in GS? I wish I could go to RR for the first time again...

Agreed. I can't wait til I go to Teras for the first time. Or the Rift or OTF or any of the other places I haven't been. My first trip to RR was awesome, same with my first visit to any town. I miss getting so damn lost that it would take me a day just to find the town again.

I don't use maps my first time out takes away alot of the charm. Once I decide to make a place a chief hunting spot I'll explore it and confirm it with a map so that I have the joint cased proper.

StrayRogue
09-26-2003, 12:02 AM
Yep, exploring new places is one of the few fresh things left in GS for me.

longshot
09-26-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Yep, exploring new places is one of the few fresh things left in GS for me.

So true. It's great getting lost.

Artha
09-26-2003, 11:50 AM
Heh, I remember walking the trail from the landing to Illistim without a script, the day after it was released. I hear it's something like 45 minutes with a script.

Took me 3 hours.