PDA

View Full Version : Gowns from the Dhu

The Cat In The Hat
06-24-2005, 07:26 PM
Anyone that got one of those gowns from the Dhu, (a wispy pale silk gown accented with delicate silver tracery) That held 100 and weighed less than 2, you might want to check it's weight. I just realized mine weighs 6 pounds now.

Public service anouncement

Toxicvixen
06-24-2005, 07:27 PM
They made the gowns gain weight?! Thats crap! :mad:

4a6c1
06-25-2005, 01:21 AM
Ok that sucks. (also a high-waisted pale silk gown with a front-split overskirt of sheer wispy gossamer)

Fission
06-25-2005, 09:38 PM
Hell, just be glad they didn't:

a) bump them up to 8 pounds like the 1 pound cloaks that were accidentally sold as too light.

b) shrink their capacity like the feathered neckpouches that were accidentally sold as too large.

c) confiscate then outright like the mithril claidhmores they accidentally released.

... you get the idea, and a 6 pound pinworn that holds 100 is still pretty decent.

:bouncy:

hectomaner
06-25-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by The Cat In The Hat
Anyone that got one of those gowns from the Dhu, (a wispy pale silk gown accented with delicate silver tracery) That held 100 and weighed less than 2, you might want to check it's weight. I just realized mine weighs 6 pounds now.

they made this fix like a week after Eza made em, it was all over the boards, surprised you didnt hear about it

The Cat In The Hat
06-25-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by hectomaner

Originally posted by The Cat In The Hat

they made this fix like a week after Eza made em, it was all over the boards, surprised you didnt hear about it

Actually, I weighed the one I had altered into a skirt about 3 weeks ago, and it weighed in at less than 2 pounds. Now it's 6. They must be doing them one by one or something then.

OreoElf
06-25-2005, 10:21 PM
yea I remember hearing about them fixing those gowns... not sure if they changed the amount they hold but they were "supposed to" from what I read at the time.

The Cat In The Hat
06-26-2005, 05:42 AM
No, it held 100, it weighed almost 110 with everything I had in it