PDA

View Full Version : Please Welcome Our New Moderators

HarmNone
06-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Edaarin will be assisting Miss X in Off Topic.

Snapp will be moderating GemStone News and Relationships.

Wezas will be assisting CrystalTears in Other Games and the WoW folder.

Give them a hearty welcome, and be kind to them. They're very fragile, you know. ;)

Brattt8525
06-23-2005, 09:40 PM
:socool: Congrats you three.

Hips
06-23-2005, 09:41 PM
:clap: congrats. :D

DeV
06-23-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
They're very fragile, you know. ;) :yes: Especially Wezas...

Congrats guys... good picks. :cheers:

Miss X
06-23-2005, 09:52 PM
Very pleased to have them on board. We girls needed some new blood. ;)

I'd also like to say, on a personal note, thank you to everyone that took the time to apply. I read so many good applications we are very lucky to have so many fab posters! :heart:

HarmNone
06-23-2005, 09:58 PM
Abso-damn-lutely the best boards, and the best posters in the galaxy! Love ya all! :kiss:

Fallen
06-23-2005, 10:24 PM
My condolences. Er, Congratulations.

4a6c1
06-23-2005, 11:16 PM
:bouncing:

:thumbsup:

Wezas
06-23-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by JihnasSpirit
:bouncing:

:thumbsup:

They said they needed help keeping the crazies in line. No clue who they're referring to.

4a6c1
06-23-2005, 11:21 PM
teehee

WUT IM INNOCENT

:P

Drew2
06-23-2005, 11:58 PM
Wasn't Edaarin already a Mod once upon a time?

I say no re-hires.

PS- I applied like a year ago and got rejected hard. Miss X was hired immediatly after.

HarmNone
06-24-2005, 12:07 AM
Yes, Tayre. Edaarin was a moderator, as was CrystalTears. We're thrilled to have them both back with us.

We had a huge number of applications. It was great to see such an interest shown by our posters; however, it did mean that some really great people didn't make the cut. It doesn't mean they're not worthy. It simply means they need to try again the next time we're looking for help.

New moderators are chosen by the existing moderators and supermoderators, based on their applications, their posting history, and their knowledge of the area in which they wish to moderate.

ElanthianSiren
06-24-2005, 12:36 AM
Congradulations you three :) May you serve us well... mwahahaha

-Melissa

SpunGirl
06-24-2005, 12:39 AM
Good picks, I say. Cheers!

-K

Wezas
06-24-2005, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by ElanthianSiren
May you serve us well... mwahahaha

-Melissa

That can go both ways...

<pushes a button on a remote that dims the lights and NIN's "Leaving Hope" starts playing in the background>

:saint:

Asha
06-24-2005, 02:16 AM
I'm glad Wezas got in there, but I have to say I'm rather depressed at the choices, otherwise.

Oh well.

peam
06-24-2005, 02:41 AM
:violin:

Asha
06-24-2005, 02:45 AM
I wanted a better sorc mod.
I wanted Nien to be the relationships folder mod.
These boards are about what I want.

peam
06-24-2005, 02:51 AM
Fortunately, we are not a democracy.

Toxicvixen
06-24-2005, 03:10 AM
Congrats Wezas, Edaarin and Snapp. May You never have to edit my posts. :D

Asha
06-24-2005, 03:13 AM
I thought the whole thing was based on a vote from each mod, Peam.
It was just your vote wasn't it.
I knew it.

Trinitis
06-24-2005, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Drayal
I wanted a better sorc mod.
I wanted Nien to be the relationships folder mod.
These boards are about what I want.

If you have concerns about how Anticor or myself mod Sorcerers, by all means, speak up and let us know.

Asha
06-24-2005, 03:31 AM
I feel Fallen and Syberus are better suited for the job , based on the knowledge they've displayed on the profession.
I have no clue how much time they could have spared for these boards, but if they're not mods already, it's either becouse the space was filled by folks (nomatter how qualified for the part) before they came along. Or they didn't want the part.

I know you're not offended, Adredrin.
Anyhow. Have a cracking good day, work calls. :puke:

Trinitis
06-24-2005, 03:41 AM
Well, I for one have never claimed to be the end all of sorcerer information. But I do personally feel I have a solid grasp of the class.

One should note though, that being a mod of a folder does not make said person the expert on the subject. Our job as mods are to keep the boards running smoothly. We are to deal with problem posts (and posters). One does not need to be an expert on the subject to be able to mod. Granted, the mod having some background info into the areas of their moderation can be helpful.

I'm sorry you feel Anticor and myself do not meet the expectations of what you desire for the sorcerers forums. What I know and understand on sorcerers, I feel, is more then enough then what is needed to be a peacekeeper in that folder. I offer up my knowledge freely. People may choose to ignore, or accept it. Either way, it effects not how I do my job. :)

-Adredrin

[Edited on 6-24-2005 by Adredrin]

SpunGirl
06-24-2005, 04:26 AM
Adredrin doesn't have enough fashion sense to mod the sorcerer folder. ::runs::

-K

longshot
06-24-2005, 04:39 AM
Too many chiefs, not enough Indians...

Overlord
06-24-2005, 07:50 AM
Hail the....eh....*shrugs*. Enjoy the promotion

Can I use this as an excuse to "Haze the new guys" even though we know each other?

Parkbandit
06-24-2005, 08:08 AM
Christ.. can we get a couple MORE liberals as mods here?

I sense a conspiracy.

Wezas
06-24-2005, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

I sense a conspiracy.

I didn't see any applications for you in the mod folders. You pulling a Tamral and complaining without doing your part to change what's wrong? :saint:

Parkbandit
06-24-2005, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Wezas

I sense a conspiracy.

I didn't see any applications for you in the mod folders. You pulling a Tamral and complaining without doing your part to change what's wrong? :saint:

If I became a moderator, I would have to stop posting mean stuff to you. I like posting mean stuff more than having the power to delete your posts and ban you.

Thus.. I'll remain free.

CrystalTears
06-24-2005, 08:18 AM
I'm a mod and I'm still going to be mean to you, PB. It changes nothing. :moon2:

Parkbandit
06-24-2005, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
I'm a mod and I'm still going to be mean to you, PB. It changes nothing. :moon2:

Yea, but then you get the uproar from the Peanut Gallery saying how mean PB the Moderator is and how he gets away with it because he is a Mod.

Trust me.. I'm better off on this side of the fence.

Nieninque
06-24-2005, 08:24 AM
And he would delte my posts because I am a druid

Parkbandit
06-24-2005, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Nieninque
And he would delte my posts because I am a druid

Only if you went alliance. It's in the TOS.

Wezas
06-24-2005, 08:31 AM
Yea, but then you get the uproar from the Peanut Gallery saying how mean PB the Moderator is and how he gets away with it because he is a Mod.

I hear what you're saying. I got a fan (http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php?action=viewpro&member=LoL%20%40%20Wezas %20Being%20a%20Mod) before I even posted anything after being declared a mod.

Let the peanut gallery say what they're gonna say. If I step out of line, I've asked the other moderators to speak up.

Nieninque
06-24-2005, 08:40 AM
I would like to offer my congratulations to the three that were picked.
I dont mind not being picked ahead of those three (well Edaarin and Snapp really...>Wezas was a bitter pill... :cry: )
I would have been mortified to have lost out to Omens.

Anyway, who wants to be a mod anyways, not me....yeah who would want to?
It's just a popularity contest anyway

I just wanted to be popliar :sniffle:

Wezas
06-24-2005, 08:44 AM
"You hate me... You really, really hate me"

http://emanuellevy.com/images/photos/sf8xba0kygf.jpg

Parkbandit
06-24-2005, 08:50 AM
Dear Wezas;

As moderator, I believe it is in your best interest to remove any mentions of any poster on these boards from your signature line. I don't want others to think you show favoritism.

Thanks.

Miss X
06-24-2005, 08:53 AM
Dear Wezas;

As moderator, I believe it is in your best interest to remove any mentions of any poster on these boards from your signature line. I don't want others to think you show favoritism.

Thanks.

Naaaah, I think Wezas can keep his sig, it's in the best interests of the PC that we do not forget you currently lease a MAZDA MINIVAN!!!

[Edited on 24-6-05 by Miss X]

Skirmisher
06-24-2005, 08:55 AM
Wait...does this mean I have to take Miss X out of my sig??????

Parkbandit
06-24-2005, 08:57 AM
Best part of Wezas being a mod:

Wezas

Custom Staff Member Title

Wezas
06-24-2005, 09:01 AM
Best part of Wezas being a mod:

Wezas

Custom Staff Member Title

It was one of the first things I changed last night.

CrystalTears
06-24-2005, 09:02 AM
I'm not changing my sigs either! It means that I love my posters enough to quote them!

Nieninque
06-24-2005, 09:16 AM
I cant see the picture...but I :heart: Wezas really :P

Wezas
06-24-2005, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Nieninque
I cant see the picture...but I :heart: Wezas really :P

It's Sally Field holding the Oscar.

And I can now see all the deleted threads you've started about how much you hated me. :(

Nieninque
06-24-2005, 09:21 AM
Damn...they show up?

:cry:

HarmNone
06-24-2005, 11:05 AM

I sense a conspiracy.

Of course it's a CONSPIRACY! Silly boy! :rolleyes:

Skirmisher
06-24-2005, 11:26 AM
We need all the good democr...I mean Mods we can get!

HarmNone
06-24-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by longshot
Too many chiefs, not enough Indians...

Welcome to our teepee, Longshot. :P

Fallen
06-24-2005, 01:20 PM
I feel Fallen and Syberus are better suited for the job , based on the knowledge they've displayed on the profession.
I have no clue how much time they could have spared for these boards, but if they're not mods already, it's either becouse the space was filled by folks (nomatter how qualified for the part) before they came along. Or they didn't want the part.

I know you're not offended, Adredrin.
Anyhow. Have a cracking good day, work calls. >>

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Drayal. Adredrin, you post a bit on the official boards, correct? You seem to possess a thorough grasp of sorcery.

NOOOO clue why Anticor grabbed the co-mod slot. I thought he was a wizard through and through. I grumbled the day he got the position, and I am still grumbling that such a Elanthian reknown war wizzie is heading the sorcerer folder. I know you have a strong grasp of mechanics, so in the end it doesn't really matter.
Do you have an older sorcerer character, or just enjoy discussing the profession?

I didn't really expect to get the position. There were people applying with literally 5000 more posts than me. Also, I am still a moderator on the SR boards. I didn't see any clauses against duel moderating, so I figured, "Why not?".

I'm not bitter, I just thought I would do my part when these boards asked for help. So, that is me and Nien that posted our, "FUCK, I got shot down" Posts. Anyone else care to chime in?

[Edited on 6-24-2005 by Fallen]

CrystalTears
06-24-2005, 01:24 PM
Even though it helps to have knowledge in the topic, it's not absolutely necessary as long as they have some ability to follow the conversation and moderate it as needed.

There are so many people who read these boards that there is someone always more knowledgable about a topic than the next guy, and they will give their input. It's not too often that a question or problem go unanswered.

Fallen
06-24-2005, 01:28 PM
Mine was a question of desire, Crystal Tears, not proficiency.

Note: Bolded for the elderly

[Edited on 6-24-2005 by Fallen]

Parkbandit
06-24-2005, 01:29 PM
Game mechanic knowledge isn't a requirement to becoming a Mod and shouldn't be. That's not their primary responsibility on these boards. Hell, many of us don't even play the game any longer.

HarmNone
06-24-2005, 01:35 PM
Heh. What I know about GemStone mechanics could be written on the head of a pin. :lol:

Stunseed
06-24-2005, 04:03 PM
< Anyone else care to chime in? >

Consider me chimed as well, then.

Fallen
06-24-2005, 04:22 PM
Yeah .. I really did have no chance. Better luck next time, Stunseed.

Nieninque
06-24-2005, 04:44 PM
I'm not really bothered about not getting a place.
I realised when HN said it would be voted on by the other mods, that I wouldnt be getting anywhere. As I already said though, I think the three that were selected were sound people and got their places on merit...however I think I have pissed off enough mods to know that a fair few of them would never be happy about me being a mod...ah well. :P

Stunseed
06-24-2005, 04:44 PM
They asked for volunteers. It's not really my problem the popularity boat doesn't sail my way. No harm, no foul.

theotherjohn
06-24-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Fallen
Anyone else care to chime in?

Maybe next time you will be in the clique and can be a Mod

peam
06-24-2005, 05:17 PM
I don't know if I should post the violin or a lols royce.

Nieninque
06-24-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by peam
I don't know if I should post the violin or a lols royce.

Post either...Im sure that one or both would be a valuable contribution :jerkit:

Skirmisher
06-24-2005, 06:13 PM
I don't think he meant it so much regarding your post Nien.

Nieninque
06-24-2005, 06:14 PM
The point still stands

Skirmisher
06-24-2005, 06:17 PM
okay

Wezas
06-24-2005, 06:20 PM
Wait, I was in a clique?

Nobody ever tells me shit.

Brattt8525
06-24-2005, 06:25 PM
I applied and didn't get chosen either, big surprise there eh? :lol:

Like another person said they asked, I applied because I do care about these boards and those who post on them.

I think they picked well enough all the way around.

Trinitis
06-24-2005, 06:26 PM
If you all think votes for mods are based totally on how popular you are, you are sorely mistaken.

I'm proof that you don't have to be popular with the PC Mods/Admins to become a mod. You just need to show you can control yourself, post constructively, and be able to help others to do the same.

Nieninque
06-24-2005, 06:27 PM
I dont personally think it was about being in a clique as much as being popular with the mods. Some are more so than others. You are in the more so group.

I would like to reiterate that I am not bitching in any way shape or form about the selection of the three that got the job...I can say hand on heart that all three have contributed more to the boards than I, and thats good by me.

The Cat In The Hat
06-24-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Stunseed
They asked for volunteers. It's not really my problem the popularity boat doesn't sail my way. No harm, no foul.

Yeah, I feel the same way Stun. I knew when she said vote that it would be a popularity contest. Not a big deal, I'm happy either way. the choices they made were in the end, I think good choices.

[Edited on 6-24-2005 by The Cat In The Hat]

Ilvane
06-24-2005, 06:28 PM
We don't all have to agree with the choices.:)

I think Wezas is great, and will do really well as a mod! I don't really know Edaarin well enough to really tell, but Snapp will be great too!

Anyway, there are always more openings. You never know who might leave or how the boards will grow.

-A

P.S. As far as it being a popularity contest, I'm a mod..and I never saw myself as "popular"..ever.

[Edited on 6-24-2005 by Ilvane]

Tsa`ah
06-24-2005, 06:29 PM
I don't think anyone voted for people they liked over those they felt were good choices. Some people get no votes simply due to the volume of apps.

I know I voted no for a few people I like and I voted yes for some I'm indifferent about. Don't for a minute assume that we vote for the popular "in" crowd.

To those that are really interested in becoming staff, I can only offer you this advice. Remain active, participate, be yourself, and don't butt heads with the TOS.

Nieninque
06-24-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Adredrin
If you all think votes for mods are based totally on how popular you are, you are sorely mistaken.

I'm proof that you don't have to be popular with the PC Mods/Admins to become a mod. You just need to show you can control yourself, post constructively, and be able to help others to do the same.

As Peam has demonstrated in this very thread :rolleyes:

Wezas
06-24-2005, 06:41 PM
As I'm now privy to the threads with the votes, I can say that the staff definitely thought these through. There was no "I don't like XXXXX".

There were detailed reasons for each "yes" and "no" answer from all those who voted.

Trinitis
06-24-2005, 06:41 PM
Well, can you honestly blame Peam? Some people are acting like they had their candy stolen or something. I know people tend to shift the blame off onto someone else for something, but if you (general sense, not directed at anyone type you) have some type of negitive background with posters and Admin on these boards, you can fairly well expect it to bite you in the butt when you try to apply.

Of course, no one besides Admin and mods can see how the votes went. Even the new mods cannot see what was said about them in their application process. But I can assure you, there was no posts like the following :

OMG! xxxxxxx is SOOOOOOOOO kool! I R VOTE YES!!!!!111oneone.

If you think that's how they do look, then that is your point of view, and we cannot change that.

:shrug:

Wezas
06-24-2005, 06:43 PM
Even the new mods cannot see what was said about them in their application process.

I can vouch for that.

Fuckers.

Trinitis
06-24-2005, 06:44 PM

Even the new mods cannot see what was said about them in their application process.

I can vouch for that.

Fuckers.

Hehe, I felt the same way at first. ;)

But it really does serve a purpose.

Shalla
06-24-2005, 06:47 PM
I certainly don't have any problems with the new moderators. Although, with wezas being a moderator, does that mean no more hilarious photoshopped pics of people? :(

Fallen
Yeah, I feel the same way Stun. I knew when she said vote that it would be a popularity contest. Not a big deal, I'm happy either way. the choices they made were in the end, I think good choices. >>

There really is no other sensible way to vote in mods. Have 1 person choosing on his own? No. You then create rifts in your staff, which simply isn't condusive of a healthy board.

When choosing a mod, you must look at how well they will mesh with everyone else just as much as their skill level with moderation. That might not sound fair, but life often isn't.

If staff doesn't all get along, life sucks. Believe me, I know.

Nieninque
Well, can you honestly blame Peam? Some people are acting like they had their candy stolen or something. I know people tend to shift the blame off onto someone else for something, but if you (general sense, not directed at anyone type you) have some type of negitive background with posters and Admin on these boards, you can fairly well expect it to bite you in the butt when you try to apply.

Thanks for proving my point and disproving yours. It is a popularity contest.

Of course, no one besides Admin and mods can see how the votes went. Even the new mods cannot see what was said about them in their application process. But I can assure you, there was no posts like the following :

OMG! xxxxxxx is SOOOOOOOOO kool! I R VOTE YES!!!!!111oneone.

If you think that's how they do look, then that is your point of view, and we cannot change that.

:shrug:

For sure.
But if someone has had a run in with you, as a mod, as articulate and intelligent as all the mods are, Im sure they can find better ways of voicing opposition than that.

Fallen
06-24-2005, 06:49 PM
Even the new mods cannot see what was said about them in their application process. >

HAHAHAHAAHAHA

Aww, thats sweet. I personally would like to know exactly how I stand with everyone else. You know what people believe to be your flaws, and you work to correct these problems as best you can.

peam
06-24-2005, 07:00 PM
Anyone claiming that being articulate and super intelligent is a requirement for being a moderator has no clue.

I'm living proof.

Nieninque
06-24-2005, 07:01 PM
:rofl:

Stunseed
06-24-2005, 07:11 PM
< Not a big deal, I'm happy either way. >

Exactly. I don't think it's a big deal, please do not continue the thread of popularity contest or not on my behalf. When making the choice of who you want to mod, I'm sure you got plenty of apps and I'm sure you chose the cream of the crop. I believe you got exactly what you were looking for, and I'm glad for it. I hope the moderators you ( generalized you, not to anyone imparticular ) picked do a great job.

Last thing I'd like to add before I'm done with this thread, is congrats to those who were picked, and good luck.

Artha
06-24-2005, 07:20 PM
It's not really a popularity contest. However, posting history comes into play, and hard. We only know you by how you post. If you post a constant stream of shit, that's how we know you. If you contribute constructively, it is seen and noted. Of course, everyone likes the latter more than the former, so there's your "popularity contest".

Trinitis
06-24-2005, 07:21 PM
So, just so I can understand where you are comming from, the following applies to your ideals behind voting for mods :

When voting, no past experiences with the applicant should be used in concideration at all. Nothing the applicant has ever done in, on, around, or involving the boards should be used to help us come to our choice.

Your actions on the boards, mixed with our perception of how you act is the desiding factor of our choice. It is impossible to do it any other way, and have a working moderation setup on PC.

Would you prefer random dice rolls?

[Edited on 6-24-2005 by Adredrin]

Toxicvixen
06-24-2005, 07:26 PM
Would you prefer random dice rolls?

Only if I get improved initiative to pad my sucess! :D

I will be suprised if anyone got that obscure DnD joke, but I had to!

HarmNone
06-24-2005, 07:26 PM
By Fallen
<<Yeah, I feel the same way Stun. I knew when she said vote that it would be a popularity contest. Not a big deal, I'm happy either way. the choices they made were in the end, I think good choices. >>

There really is no other sensible way to vote in mods. Have 1 person choosing on his own? No. You then create rifts in your staff, which simply isn't condusive of a healthy board.

When choosing a mod, you must look at how well they will mesh with everyone else just as much as their skill level with moderation. That might not sound fair, but life often isn't.

If staff doesn't all get along, life sucks. Believe me, I know.
How right you are, Fallen. While I don't view the voting process as a "popularity contest", I do know that any team has to work together and do it well. As I saw this vote unfold, consideration seemed highest for those people who have proven their willingness to participate on the boards, a sincere interest in the boards and our posters, and the ability to get along with others (for the most part) even when disagreeing. In most cases, how long you've been around plays a part, as well...mostly, because people know you a bit better than they might feel they know a relatively new poster.

By Fallen
Aww, thats sweet. I personally would like to know exactly how I stand with everyone else. You know what people believe to be your flaws, and you work to correct these problems as best you can.

Actually, the moderator folders are pretty good at letting staff members know where they stand, and doing so pretty quickly. Differences are discussed and opinions sought. There's a lot of interchange of ideas and options. To me, that works much better than seeing, after the fact, what a bunch of people might have said during the voting process, simply because it's direct, one-on-one conversation. Our team members are open and honest with one another when need be. It's served us well and I believe it will continue to serve us well.

By Tsa`ah
To those that are really interested in becoming staff, I can only offer you this advice. Remain active, participate, be yourself, and don't butt heads with the TOS.

Tsa`ah said it perfectly. If you want to be chosen to work on a team like our moderators, you need to realize that being abrasive, or calling undue, negative attention to yourself is not going to paint the picture of a "team player". Once you've created a negative image, it's very difficult to live it down. It can be done, but it takes time and effort to do so. Conversely, if you've shown yourself to be willing to participate, and do so in a non-confrontative manner (for the most part), people will be more comfortable with the idea of working with you.

Edaarin
06-24-2005, 07:30 PM
I did fairly well as a moderator before, addressed every single U2U report I got, and the only time I even thought about 'abusing' privileges was when Ninja boy started showing symptoms of diarrhea of the mouth.

If you have an issue with the way things were done, feel free to continue this discussion in the Forum Concerns folder. This thread was made to let Wezas bask in the glory of victory.

Brattt8525
06-24-2005, 07:31 PM
>>>>Tsa`ah said it perfectly. If you want to be chosen to work on a team like our moderators, you need to realize that being abrasive, or calling undue, negative attention to yourself is not going to paint the picture of a "team player". Once you've created a negative image, it's very difficult to live it down. It can be done, but it takes time and effort to do so. Conversely, if you've shown yourself to be willing to participate, and do so in a non-confrontative manner (for the most part), people will be more comfortable with the idea of working with you. <<<

Well while I like 90% of the Mods there are a couple who tend to be rude, and for a lack of a better word instigators.

I think those who were picked were good choices for the most part, but to read how Mods are great non annoying posters is not always true.

[Edited on 6-24-2005 by Brattt8525]

[Edited on 6-24-2005 by Brattt8525]

theotherjohn
06-24-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah

Please.

Dont even pretend like the Mods here follow the TOS.

If you continue to pretend, I will start cutting and pasting the part the Mods especially you do not follow when you and they post

peam
06-24-2005, 07:51 PM
That'll be quite enough of you trying to pick a fight, toj.

theotherjohn
06-24-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by peam
That'll be quite enough of you trying to pick a fight, toj.

going to contact the Mod of this folder (Kranar) and ask him to remove my post because per the TOS

The Moderator may at his or her discretion enforce the rules of this document within his or her folder;

being a Super Mod you can only per the TOS

the Super Moderator is in charge of ensuring that the rules set forth by this document are being enforced throughout the Players’ Corner

so if you dont like my post be sure the rules are being enforced per the TOS

Trinitis
06-24-2005, 08:15 PM
what exactly is your point TOJ? This folder is on Players' Corner. Thus, it is in Peams rights as a supermod to enforce the rules here. He asked you to stop trolling/hostile posting. Maybe you should just take the advice and do so.

Wezas
06-24-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Edaarin
This thread was made to let Wezas bask in the glory of victory.

Thanks for the target on my back, douche.

Congratulations Snapp! (tag, you're it)

Tsa`ah
06-24-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by theotherjohn

Please.

Dont even pretend like the Mods here follow the TOS.

If you continue to pretend, I will start cutting and pasting the part the Mods especially you do not follow when you and they post

Please do so, just be sure you create or post in a topic pertaining to the issue.

Also note that there is this nifty report function. If you see a TOS violation, well in your case ... if you think you see one, use that. Mods are not above the TOS.

longshot
06-24-2005, 09:50 PM

Trust me.. I'm better off on this side of the fence.

Really well put. I thought it was worth mentioning.

It's not like I would be chosen as a mod, but it's kinda the same way I feel about the whole thing.

Fallen, you can be a mod for any folder you like...

on Klaive.net.

Snapp
06-24-2005, 09:55 PM

Congratulations Snapp! (tag, you're it)
Doh! Thanks a lot!

Back
06-24-2005, 09:56 PM
NO way in hell I’ll apply to be a mod. I get enough grief as a poster as it is!

Fallen
06-24-2005, 09:59 PM
Fallen, you can be a mod for any folder you like...

on Klaive.net. >>

A bit out of left field, but thanks for the plug.