Blazing247
06-21-2005, 01:48 PM
[Edited on 7-3-2005 by Blazing247]

Nieninque
06-21-2005, 01:50 PM
Who is your mage?

Blazing247
06-21-2005, 01:51 PM
Stay on topic! My mage will remain nameless.

Skeeter
06-21-2005, 01:53 PM
so you play a secret charactar 99% of the time, but want to know all of ours?

all my chars are secret too then. :moon2:

Nieninque
06-21-2005, 01:54 PM
so that I have some way of knowing what PC personality = what Dunemaul character

How much more on topic do you want to be?

CrystalTears
06-21-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Skeeter
all my chars are secret too then. :moon2:

Ditto. You tell me yours I'll tell you mine. :D

06-21-2005, 01:56 PM
Tea & Strumpets -- Dar (but 99.99% time I'm playing my lvl 16 rogue).

SnatchWrangler
06-21-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Blazing247
Stay on topic! My mage will remain nameless.

Will you tell us if we guess correctly?

Blazing247
06-21-2005, 01:57 PM
Rone is my first/longest played character. I'd rather not name my mage at this moment until I am accepted into the guild I am applying for. Suits me fine if you don't wanna say your character, just figured I'd put some char. names to PC names.

Nieninque
06-21-2005, 02:07 PM
What do you think will happen if people know your mage's name?

CrystalTears
06-21-2005, 02:12 PM
KICK HIS ASS! :moon2:

SnatchWrangler
06-21-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Nieninque
What do you think will happen if people know your mage's name?

We will report him to Zergsguard and they won't take his application!

DENIED!

I have a hunch...

Wezas
06-21-2005, 02:16 PM
Dreds = Horde lvl 20 Rogue
(I play when AD is down)

SnatchWrangler
06-21-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by SnatchWrangler
I have a hunch...

Actually...the person I thought your mage was turned out to be a warlock...so I guess I don't know.

theotherjohn
06-21-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Tea & Strumpets
Tea & Strumpets -- Dar (but 99.99% time I'm playing my lvl 16 rogue).

Diplomat whored dunemaul

theotherjohn
06-21-2005, 02:23 PM
Toj alliance druid dunemaul

Trinitis
06-21-2005, 02:25 PM
Trinitis - Rogue - Alliance

theotherjohn
06-21-2005, 02:25 PM
Who is your mage?

Nieninque's are

Sade 60 druid
Lefallah rogue

crazymage
06-21-2005, 02:31 PM
This is the dumbest thread ever.

theotherjohn
06-21-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by crazymage

signed Viktor

CrystalTears
06-21-2005, 02:34 PM
My god, you rats you.

crazymage
06-21-2005, 02:34 PM
Im Viktor/Iksor/Grimloc/Krill. on dunemaul horde, i have no problem with people knowing who i am im not one to hide like rone and his SECRET MAGE.

Parkbandit
06-21-2005, 02:35 PM

Agreed.

I play Bayne and Stabbed.

Bayne does very poorly against rogues.. except Rone, whom he has a winning record against.

I'm trying to think of a really bad mage in PvP.. but I can't, so I have no idea who your other "secret" character is.

StrayRogue
06-21-2005, 02:38 PM
Wow isn't TOJ the most super detective EVER. You'd think he takes pride in knowing who everyone plays...

CrystalTears
06-21-2005, 02:39 PM
I don't care who knows me either cause I suck in PvP. I'm easy to kill.

Maleficia - undead warlock
Angalkuq - orc hunger
Clairesse - troll mage (whom I'm presently playing 99.998% of the time) ;)

crazymage
06-21-2005, 02:41 PM
I'll protect you! hes a druid they fuckin suck

StrayRogue
06-21-2005, 02:44 PM
I play Thwak, Thwank, Badgershag and Skeletar on EU Dunemaul.

theotherjohn
06-21-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue

Skeletar is a great name

SnatchWrangler
06-21-2005, 02:56 PM
Im Viktor/Iksor/Grimloc/Krill. on dunemaul horde,

Or as I like to call him, Viksorlocrill.

Parkbandit
06-21-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by theotherjohn

Originally posted by StrayRogue

Skeletar is a great name

theotherjohn
06-21-2005, 03:03 PM
speaking of great names

about the only thing I miss about whorded is the Tauren names

Nieninque
06-21-2005, 03:03 PM
Toj alliance ...horde...allliance...horde...alliance...

theotherjohn
06-21-2005, 03:07 PM

Toj alliance ...horde...allliance...horde...alliance...

horde...alliance...GS...next new game.

yup pretty much covers the next couple years

Blazing247
06-21-2005, 03:59 PM
Fucking...drama...whore. It was a well intentioned post, mostly in the hopes that I could identify a few of you who have defected to Alliance and maybe help you out as I'm bored outta my mind at 60, but partly because I'd like to identify my PvP targets in the future. If not knowing my alt's character name has your panties in such a bunch, way to be. :clap:

kheldarin
06-21-2005, 04:05 PM
Irasmus, undead, horde, eater of druids.

Wait, what?

SnatchWrangler
06-21-2005, 04:07 PM
but partly because I'd like to identify my PvP targets in the future. If not knowing my alt's character name has your panties in such a bunch, way to be. :clap:

I'm confused, and honestly not trying to be a dick but...

You want to know all of us so you can pick out your PvP targets...but you don't want your mage to picked out? Even though he's the character you said you play 99% of the time now?

That's like asking for another team's playbook to study without offering up yours.

Blazing247
06-21-2005, 04:19 PM
No. It means, for example, I've fought Sade, Bayne, yourself, etc. I know when I'm PvPing Sade that it's actually Nien from the PC, when I'm fighting Bayne I know it's PB, etc. For the rest of the PC who have recently come to Dunemaul, I have no idea who they are. Not to PICK PvP targets (because I PvP any horde I see), but to IDENTIFY who I am fighting in terms of are they nobody or are they someone from PC.

06-21-2005, 04:20 PM
You should have just sent a U2U to Toj since he outed me! :fu:

Parkbandit
06-21-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by SnatchWrangler

but partly because I'd like to identify my PvP targets in the future. If not knowing my alt's character name has your panties in such a bunch, way to be. :clap:

I'm confused, and honestly not trying to be a dick but...

You want to know all of us so you can pick out your PvP targets...but you don't want your mage to picked out? Even though he's the character you said you play 99% of the time now?

That's like asking for another team's playbook to study without offering up yours.

LOL.

Sounds like a big case of "I R SCARED OF BAYNE KICKING MY NEW MAGES ASS SO I HAVE TO KEEP IT SECRET!!"

That has pussy written all over it... and I'm not talking about the good kind either.

CrystalTears
06-21-2005, 04:32 PM
If not knowing my alt's character name has your panties in such a bunch, way to be. :clap:

Because it seems like you're being a :penis: for not wanting to see your mage :moon2: handed to you by someone here.

It's just odd to ask whom everyone else plays but you won't offer to tell us who you are. I agree with the statements above, that sounds majorly beef wellington.

[Edited on 6/21/2005 by CrystalTears]

Blazing247
06-21-2005, 04:32 PM
Geez, a shaman beating a mage, woopie! I knew when I rolled a mage that I had no chance of beating a shaman, and very little chance of beating a druid, rogue or priest. That's just the way it is, but go ahead and be proud of that I guess? Whatever makes you happy PB.

Parkbandit
06-21-2005, 04:35 PM
Geez, a shaman beating a mage, woopie! I knew when I rolled a mage that I had no chance of beating a shaman, and very little chance of beating a druid, rogue or priest. That's just the way it is, but go ahead and be proud of that I guess? Whatever makes you happy PB.

It makes me happy that you are scared of posting your character's name.. for fear of me targetting you.

It seriously makes me smile. Alot.

SnatchWrangler
06-21-2005, 04:36 PM

Mages whoop my fucking ass. By far the most difficult class for me. Most rogues will say the same. I find dueling a skilled mage much harder than a warrior.

Hell, I think my best performance in two attempts against Zzaap I didn't get him below 70%. Granted, I'm better than that, but mages rock rogues.

NERF BLINK!

Blazing247
06-21-2005, 04:41 PM
Heh, ok CT. You're not only a cunt, you're absolutely right. I'm afraid of PvP. I was ranked in the top 20 for Alliance for two consecutive weeks with Rone before I stopped playing him, but yeah, I'm afraid of getting my ass handed to me by someone like you.

If you haven't quite grasped the concept of the game, PvP is like rocks, paper, scissors. Some classes always beat other classes. Shamans beat mages, mages beat warriors, warriors beat rogues...nothing much skill can do about any of those. Bayne is playing a shaman, the most detested class in the game because of their power, and bragging about PvP skill. Wait till your rogue hits 60 Bayne, then we'll see who can PvP without having frost shock macro'd to their hotkey. This wasn't meant to be a pissing contest, this was meant to be a "who is who" of PC. I stated my main character, go cry some more or skip this topic you wench.

CrystalTears
06-21-2005, 04:44 PM
I have to read this thread because I monitor this folder, so sorry, you can't get rid of me.

If you took offense to me putting little smilies and thought your post of "who are you but I won't tell you I am" so offensively, I'm not the one with the problem. For the most part, we were all just joking around with you. You seem to really take this seriously.

I won't beat you, I have no intention to, I personally don't give a rat's ass who your mage is. I play one too, and I suck at it and will be the one to give alliance loads of points because I'll be the easy target. Doesn't bother me one bit. I'm not the one asking who everyone is and then not telling who mine are. Beeyotch.

Parkbandit
06-21-2005, 04:51 PM
Heh, ok CT. You're not only a cunt, you're absolutely right. I'm afraid of PvP. I was ranked in the top 20 for Alliance for two consecutive weeks with Rone before I stopped playing him, but yeah, I'm afraid of getting my ass handed to me by someone like you.

If you haven't quite grasped the concept of the game, PvP is like rocks, paper, scissors. Some classes always beat other classes. Shamans beat mages, mages beat warriors, warriors beat rogues...nothing much skill can do about any of those. Bayne is playing a shaman, the most detested class in the game because of their power, and bragging about PvP skill. Wait till your rogue hits 60 Bayne, then we'll see who can PvP without having frost shock macro'd to their hotkey. This wasn't meant to be a pissing contest, this was meant to be a "who is who" of PC. I stated my main character, go cry some more or skip this topic you wench.

PvP rankings do not denote your ability to PvP... they denote how many kills you have in a given week. Two totally different things. Even the biggest idiot at PvP can garner one of the top spots if they put in enough time in PvP hotspots like TM or Tanaris. Doesn't make him the best PvPer though.

Oh.. and stop crying about frostshock.. it was nerfed about 2 months ago.

crazymage
06-21-2005, 05:05 PM
ive seen rone pvp hes fuckin awful, im sure his SECRET I HAVE A SMALL PENIS mage is no different.

Nieninque
06-21-2005, 05:07 PM

this was meant to be a "who is who" of PC. I stated my main character, go cry some more or skip this topic you wench.

but my 60 mage is who I play 99.9 percent of the time

:?:

Nieninque
06-21-2005, 05:08 PM
ive seen rone pvp hes fuckin awful, im sure his SECRET I HAVE A SMALL PENIS mage is no different.
you have a penis fixation

Nieninque
07-11-2005, 08:02 AM
Rone is my first/longest played character. I'd rather not name my mage at this moment until I am accepted into the guild I am applying for. Suits me fine if you don't wanna say your character, just figured I'd put some char. names to PC names.

So did you get into your guild Blazing?

Gigantuous
07-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Oooh ooh! I -think- my warrior's name is Raige or Raijen or Raijier or some shit like that. I'm gonna start playing again as soon as this bastard patch finishes downloading.

Estimated time left: About 2 hours...(Actually, three or four days, we're just fucking with you to give you hope!)