PDA

View Full Version : Entourage

Sean
06-20-2005, 11:02 PM
Does anyone else watch this show? I liked season 1 a lot and season 2 has been good so far. Although I can't think of one episode where I wouldn't have knocked out Drama or Turtle.

Xandalf
06-20-2005, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Tijay
Does anyone else watch this show? I liked season 1 a lot and season 2 has been good so far. Although I can't think of one episode where I wouldn't have knocked out Drama or Turtle.

It's absolutly phenominal. It makes me want to move out to california with some of my college buddies and go to auditions until one of us got a job.....

Best episode ever was the one where Ari shows up at Josh Weinstein's party and absolutly bitches him infront of everyone. Ari and E are defiantly the two best characters in that show.

06-20-2005, 11:09 PM
I will when it comes out on DVD :( no premium channels, then again I cant complain, I spend $5 a month for cable.

Sean
06-20-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Xandalf
Best episode ever was the one where Ari shows up at Josh Weinstein's party and absolutly bitches him infront of everyone. Ari and E are defiantly the two best characters in that show.

Ari is hands down the best character on the show. E is starting to act more and more like a mix of Ari and Vince this season though. Although him telling his ex off last week was a classic moment.

Sylph
06-21-2005, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Tijay

Yeah... Tijay you stole exactly what I was thinking when I saw the thread title.

SnatchWrangler
06-21-2005, 09:38 AM
"I'm going to have to pass. Tonight is anal sex night at the Gold household...so I have to go home and punish my wife."

I love this show. The first episode of the season had me laughing my ass off. When E buys his (ex-)girlfriend the jewelry, and when he storms out of her apartment at the end were priceless. I was telling people in the WoW Dunemaul chat to turn it on.

I'm glad the new season started already, and it's not like Sopranos or Oz was where you had to wait 2.5 years in between seasons.

Anebriated
06-21-2005, 02:17 PM
"actually I came here to confess. I slept with a perfect 10 model last night. Oh yeah, and again this morning. "

classic.

Very good show, one of the few I find myself waiting for each week. Unfortionately its on at the same time as Family Guy so I have to wait till the next day to watch it on demand.

SnatchWrangler
06-21-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Elrodin
"actually I came here to confess. I slept with a perfect 10 model last night. Oh yeah, and again this morning. "

classic.

Very good show, one of the few I find myself waiting for each week. Unfortionately its on at the same time as Family Guy so I have to wait till the next day to watch it on demand.

I think he said "Actually, I came here to confess. I got drunk last night and fucked a Perfect 10 model. Then I fucked her again this morning." :lol:

I'm in the same boat you are, with not wanting to miss the Family Guy since they're on at the same time.

BUT...if you have HBO2, I believe it's on at either 11pm or midnight on HBO2...so you can still catch it Sunday nights. That's what I did the other night.

Anebriated
06-21-2005, 02:23 PM
Yeah, I figured I got the quote wrong but it was definately one of the best quotes I have heard in awhile. I will have to check out HBO2 this week, thanks for the tip.

Anebriated
06-21-2005, 02:24 PM
Man, now I want to watch entourage. Damn threads and being at work.

SnatchWrangler
06-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Yeah, I figured I got the quote wrong but it was definately one of the best quotes I have heard in awhile. I will have to check out HBO2 this week, thanks for the tip.

I loved the series of lines when they're bugging him if he banged the model again in the morning as they're walking into the jewelry store. "C'mon! Didja fuck her?!" As the jewelry store clerk shoots them a look.

"How much does that one cost?"

"Fourteen hundred dollars."

"Okay, I'll take it."

"HAHAHA! HE FUCKED HER!"

Anebriated
06-21-2005, 02:37 PM
My roommate called that he was gonna screw the jewler as soon as they walked up to the counter. Then later in the show he got the number. Was pretty amusing.

Sylph
06-21-2005, 02:53 PM
Yeah Elrodin... I was like... That a boy E!!

He's got that new Maserati too... so he's big pimpin'

Anebriated
06-21-2005, 02:59 PM
He pulled the manager card perfectly(after not being able to earlier in the episode) to score that number.

Sylph
06-21-2005, 03:08 PM
Yeah... well... Im Vince's manager.

SnatchWrangler
07-06-2005, 10:50 AM
Anyone see this past Sunday's episode?

I mean...sitting around the pool surrounded by models (that turned out to be hookers) with Bob Saget taking bong hits was priceless.

"You know, those Sadinistas don't know shit about overthrowing a government, but they sure do know how grow some fine herb."

I thought it was the funniest episode this season.

Sean
07-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by SnatchWrangler
Anyone see this past Sunday's episode?

I mean...sitting around the pool surrounded by models (that turned out to be hookers) with Bob Saget taking bong hits was priceless.

"You know, those Sadinistas don't know shit about overthrowing a government, but they sure do know how grow some fine herb."

I thought it was the funniest episode this season.

Bob Saget was indeed priceless. I love him talking about how high he was during full house. Next weeks ep looks promising too because it will finally focus on something other than aquaman

Anebriated
07-06-2005, 12:53 PM
I didn't see the previews for next week but I don't think they can avoid aquaman. Billy Walsh vs JC is sure to come up next sunday.

I know these chicks were hookers but don't tell Drama.

I know these girls were pro's but dont tell turtle, it would crush him.

SnatchWrangler
07-06-2005, 01:08 PM
I didn't see the previews for next week but I don't think they can avoid aquaman. Billy Walsh vs JC is sure to come up next sunday.

What happened at the end of this episode...or was it coming attractions for next weeks?

I saw that Arie couldn't get the face to face with Vince and James Cameron because JC wanted to see the indie flick first. Then E was arguing with Billy Walsh...did Walsh not agree to let JC view Queens Blvd? Was that the issue that's coming to point next week?

Anebriated
07-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Yeah, Basically they got JC to screen part of Queens Blvd but Walsh said no go. Without the screening then JC has no idea who Vince is so there is no way he would get the part.

edit: it was at the end of the episode in the bar when walsh said no. I didn't get to see the previews(luckily, I hate having to wait while knowing part of the upcoming story).

[Edited on 7-6-2005 by Elrodin]

Sylph
07-06-2005, 01:20 PM
Yeah I think next episode the Aquaman thing will be sorted out...

You guys think E is going to start screwing Emily again?

WILL ARI MAKE THAT WEBSITE OF THE PICS OF CABO?

Oh the suspense.

Anebriated
07-06-2005, 01:21 PM
I think they will hook up again. ITS THE CIGARETTE BOND OMG.

edit: I think that they will sort out the problem with Walsh because he(walsh) said that he wanted Vince in his next movie and not to screw him. Now walsh is screwing Vince. So they will have to come to terms there and then the problem with JC will be sorted out. Just my guess.

[Edited on 7-6-2005 by Elrodin]

Sean
07-06-2005, 01:47 PM
Next weeks seems kinda like an interlude ep to break up the aquaman stuff. Since it's about vince doing a commercial to make a quick $500,000.

Anebriated
07-06-2005, 01:53 PM
Yeah but I doubt they can fill up the entire time slot without bringing the BW vs JC battle into play a little.

SnatchWrangler
07-06-2005, 02:07 PM
Yeah but I doubt they can fill up the entire time slot without bringing the BW vs JC battle into play a little.

I'm sure they could...two weeks ago the episode was only 20 minutes. I HATE when they do that.

I hated when the Sopranos was only 45 or so...and I can't stand that they can't even fit another 5 minutes into a supposedly half hour show.

Toxicvixen
07-06-2005, 02:14 PM
You guys need TiVo. That way you can catch it whenever you want! I love most the HBO and Showtime shows, though I never did watch Sex in the City.

I wish I could make a quick 500,000 bucks. :cry:

[Edited on 7-6-2005 by Toxicvixen]

Sylph
07-06-2005, 02:15 PM
Heh... I was just having a thought that if you didn't want to Punch Drama or Turtle every episode would the show still be so good?

Anebriated
07-06-2005, 02:15 PM
Well how far away is the sundance festival? Between that and the urgency to decide the lead role in the movie I don't think they will wait two weeks to figure it out. Just my 2 cents.

Sylph
07-06-2005, 02:18 PM
I think Walsh and E will come to terms and send over the screening of Q.B. over to JC next episode along with the commercial thingy

Anebriated
07-06-2005, 02:21 PM
I hope so. Those hookers 3 doors over are gonna run up quite a tab for turtle and drama. So unless Vince can continue his "payment plan"....

SnatchWrangler
07-06-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Sylph
I think Walsh and E will come to terms and send over the screening of Q.B. over to JC next episode along with the commercial thingy

And then Vince will get Bob Saget's daughters in a threesome.

"Please don't fuck my daughters Vince!"

Anebriated
07-06-2005, 02:30 PM
I really had a good laugh pretty much every time Bob Saget opened his mouth. Coming from a generation whose females were obsessed with full house(god I cant even count how many times I have had to sit through it) it is really amusing to see him in such a different scenerio. Holding the acrylic bong topped the cake.

Sylph
07-06-2005, 02:54 PM
Yeah... I think one of them will end up fucking at least one of Bob Saget's daughters.

100% Wool
07-08-2005, 02:04 AM
I love this show, I JUST found out recently it's loosely based on Mark Wahlberg's life. Did anyone else know this or am I the last to know as usual.

SnatchWrangler
07-08-2005, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by 100% Wool
I love this show, I JUST found out recently it's loosely based on Mark Wahlberg's life. Did anyone else know this or am I the last to know as usual.

Yup, I was hesitant to tell people at first it was a show in any relation to Marky Mark.

But check the credits, he's one of the producers. And I don't think it's so much as based on his life, as it is based on the 4 main characters. (I mean, all the stuff that happens is present day, with current celebs, and references recently released movies, music, etc.)

Anebriated
07-12-2005, 01:46 PM
Vince r ninja

Sean
07-12-2005, 01:56 PM
For $500,000/day and sex with hot asian chicks I'd be a ninja too. Although my favorite part of the ep was when turtle gets to the xbox challenge and asks the chick where to get piss tested.

How many times this season is Drama gonna get his ass kicked though... I mean so far Sean Penn and Vince's trainer have put him in his place..

Anebriated
07-12-2005, 02:02 PM
I rather enjoyed turtle getting knocked out first round. Saw it coming the entire way but was still amusing.

is it a movie?

nope

is it a tv show?

nope

does it rhyme with...what the fuck is it Ari?

Sylph
07-13-2005, 04:06 AM
ROFL That was a good episode... That asian chick can take me down to the mats any day :drool:

Anebriated
07-13-2005, 10:13 AM
Agreed. On both points.

Sylph
07-13-2005, 02:06 PM
Now that Cameron has agreed to head to Sundance... I think Vince will bang one of Sagat's daughters!!!!

Anebriated
07-13-2005, 02:07 PM
It's only a matter of time. Saget made too much of a deal about telling Vince not to screw his daughters for it not to happen.

GSAuctionPlace
07-13-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Sylph
ROFL That was a good episode... That asian chick can take me down to the mats any day :drool:

That's the same girl that was supposed to be in Star Wars right? I think she was in Playboy a while ago and supposedly was cut from the movie because of it.

Anebriated
07-13-2005, 07:57 PM
Bei Ling and yes she was cut from starwars for appearing in Playboy.

Sean
07-19-2005, 01:37 AM
HBO picked up Entourage for season 3.

http://www.hbo.com/entourage/news/index.html

Anebriated
07-19-2005, 01:42 AM
<--- Very happy to hear that

Sylph
07-19-2005, 02:04 PM
That's awesome.

I love this show.

Anebriated
07-19-2005, 02:06 PM
I just bought the Season 1 DVD set. I didnt hear about the show until the beginning of season 2 so I am looking forward to watching season 1.

Sylph
07-19-2005, 02:07 PM
Thats out, eh? I should rent it next week when I don't have to work so much.

Anebriated
08-23-2005, 02:43 PM
So there are 2 episodes left in season 2. What do you think happens before the season ends?

Sean
08-23-2005, 02:46 PM
Ari leaves his company and stakes out on his own... I think vince goes with him.

Anebriated
08-23-2005, 02:49 PM
I have been thinking that he was going to do that, but I really dont know anymore. I think that Turtle's situation will blow up in his face though.

Axhinde
08-23-2005, 02:57 PM
I think Drama's going to fuck it up for him. He's fucking hilarious. Vince needs to tighten up, I know that much. And Eric's woman is super fine, jeez. Ari cracks me up, but he's losing his grip. I've had the same thoughts as Tijay though about Ari leaving and starting his own firm.

Sean
08-23-2005, 03:23 PM
E has the life... His woman is hot, her dads like a billionaire, he has a free mazarati, and he doesn't fucking do anything beyond minimal effort! Although him going at it with Mandy's agent took some stones.

Anebriated
08-23-2005, 03:25 PM
If Ari does leave the firm then Vince loses out on the Tarantino flick.

edit:

Although him going at it with Mandy's agent took some stones.

Anyone who stands toe to toe with agents and tells them to fuck off has major stones...

[Edited on 8-23-2005 by Elrodin]

Axhinde
08-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Yeah, he definetly risked it. Dont know if it will pay off or not in the end, but whatever happens I'm sure it'll be hilarious. Drama cracks me up, no matter what.

Sylph
08-23-2005, 03:43 PM
I think that agent will try to buddy buddy up with Eric... maybe make a pass at him.

I don't think anyone talks to her like that seriously.... hehe

I also think the Vince/Mandy situation will blow up during the finale.

Anebriated
08-23-2005, 03:45 PM
Second proposal maybe?

Sylph
08-23-2005, 04:21 PM
Second denied proposal.... or Vince will smarten up and tell her that his career means more to him.

Sean
08-29-2005, 12:41 AM
Well part 1 has come true... the ari and lloyd show (which would be hilarious for about 2 episodes) can being since he's on his own now. Great episode.

Axhinde
08-29-2005, 12:42 AM
I missed it due to the sub-par MTV VMAs. :down:

Sean
08-29-2005, 12:42 AM
So did I. But I recorded it to watch when they were over.

Apotheosis
08-29-2005, 01:33 AM
I have not watched this show at all.

My friends tell me it's the best thing since sliced bread.

What is the attraction?

Gan
08-29-2005, 08:10 AM
I've recently got hooked on it. The guy who plays Ari (also played in Gross Pointe Blank and Serindipity) is hillarious. Its got excellent writing as well.

Anebriated
08-29-2005, 10:25 AM
He is also the dean in old school. Definately did not see everything falling apart like it did last night but hey, should be interesting with ari on his own now.

Sean
08-29-2005, 11:05 AM
He's also Droz from PCU.

Sean
09-07-2005, 10:30 PM
Finally got around to watching the Season Finale. A little sappy but still a good ep. Looking forward to next season although I think the next would have had much better potential if E had taken Terrances offer. E vs Ari fighting for clients.. E having a live the paralell Vinces yet not living off vince. etc. Basically I just hope next season isn't more of this Vince and Mandy stuff or they do what they did for QB and skip the whole filming process and next season picks up after aquaman has wrapped.

Speaker
09-07-2005, 11:43 PM
I love this show, but... the ending to the second season was a little too similar to the ending of the first season. Can't wait to find out what happens with Ari and his agency though. Guess it'll be 6-9 months before it's back on. :(

-David