PDA

View Full Version : What is your fetish?

KymberlynX
06-17-2005, 08:47 PM
Everyone has one...what is yours?

Vitruvian
06-17-2005, 08:52 PM
Shemales... Nothing like a fine little momma with a big ol' cock!

KymberlynX
06-17-2005, 08:55 PM
:lol:

Okay...it doesn't necessarily have to be a sexual fetish.

I was going thru my latest collection of pens and it just made me wonder.

ElanthianSiren
06-17-2005, 09:04 PM
More appropriately... what isn't my fetish?

I am somewhat obsessive compulsive, and I love to read. I collect things: comics, music, books, stories, artwork, clothes etc etc etc.

Contrast between the beautiful and repulsive; I think that's my fetish.

-Melissa

Volstock
06-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Art,Comics,Animes,Computers,and Stories

Hips
06-17-2005, 09:20 PM
Anything with Darth Vader, boots, and anything with cows.

Vixen
06-17-2005, 09:26 PM
Shoes.. definitely shoes. And books.

Soulpieced
06-17-2005, 09:31 PM
Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Sean of the Thread
06-17-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
Super Smash Brothers Melee.

That game is every stoners delight.

Gambling is my vice.

I wouldn't say it is a fetish but sexy feet and heels are HAWT.. specially ankle strapped.. black.. woot. I love womens legs.

Shari
06-17-2005, 11:00 PM
Vintage jewelry...I don't really consider it a fetish because I do my research and shop around for deals, AND I'm always wearing the stuff.

But my MAJOR problem...strangely enough, is lip makeup. You know, lipsticks, glosses, stains, etc. I don't consider myself a heavy makeup wearer either. Usually an spf tinted moisturizer and mascara. But whenever I'm in a store (usually my FAAAAVE store, Ulta) I can't help but pick up a new lip thing from there. Its usually gloss. I don't like lipstick as its too heavy and I feel it makes me look like a hooker.

Okay, I just looked in my purse, I have....five, FIVE lip thingies in my purse. Carmex, Neutrogena mango lipgloss, two of the same kinds of glosses by Covergirl, and this stuff I just bought today which ROCKS...its made (well, sponsored) by Jessica Simpson and its called "Dessert" its edible fragrances and the like. Its a really nice red-tinted glitter gloss that tastes like a lollipop. :heart: it.

Usually I get halfway through a tube before I realize how outdated it is (because I end up using my newer ones more) and throw it away. I don't think I've ever completely emptyed ANY of the lip stuffs that I've bought.

Someone help me.

Wezas
06-17-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Jesae
Its a really nice red-tinted glitter gloss that tastes like a lollipop. :heart: it.

Someone help me.

:drool:

Sean of the Thread
06-17-2005, 11:05 PM
I think Wezas has a cure for your "lip thingie" as you put it.

Apotheosis
06-17-2005, 11:10 PM
poor wezas, stop teasing him :blndwhip: *bad Jesae*

my fetish -tan brunettes, shorter then me, in good shape- (my others would probably not be appropriate to explain here)

Oh, another fetish > chatting with Jihna (it's a bad habit I need to get rid of, she's drawing me closer to the dark side, HEPL)

leseee, besides that I guess it would be umm, designer clothing (although I bet Arkans has more of an addiction to that then me)

[Edited on 6-18-2005 by Yswithe]

crazymage
06-17-2005, 11:29 PM
miss x

4a6c1
06-18-2005, 12:17 AM
Hehe. Nice thread. ;)

My fetish: Men with weakness who are good at playing strong. Women with strength who are good at playing weak. My tattoos. Anyones tattoos. Secrets. Leather. Primitive instincts. Scary monsters who are pretty on the inside. Pretty people who are really scary monsters. ^ Fucking with Georgi's head. Fucking with anyones head (when they are willing). Anger. Idealism. Innocence. Chaos. And faith. Faith really makes me weak in the knees.

Hulkein
06-18-2005, 12:22 AM
Jihnas scares me. :sniffle:

4a6c1
06-18-2005, 12:30 AM
:wtf:

WHATDIDISAY??!

Trinitis
06-18-2005, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Hulkein
Jihnas scares me. :sniffle:

Man, and she even left out the stuff involving the darth vader suit...

4a6c1
06-18-2005, 12:37 AM
HAHAHAHAHA.

stfu nerf bat boy.

ElanthianSiren
06-18-2005, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by JihnasSpirit
Hehe. Nice thread. ;)

My fetish: Men with weakness who are good at playing strong. Women with strength who are good at playing weak. My tattoos. Anyones tattoos. Secrets. Leather. Primitive instincts. Scary monsters who are pretty on the inside. Pretty people who are really scary monsters. ^ Fucking with Georgi's head. Fucking with anyones head (when they are willing). Anger. Idealism. Innocence. Chaos. And faith. Faith really makes me weak in the knees.

you forgot black vinyl and bloodletting. I'm disappointed.

I have to agree with faith, just from the standpoint of breaking it down. I know, bad me.
-Melissa

Trinitis
06-18-2005, 12:38 AM
SHHHH, DeV is posting!

/getsoutnotebook

4a6c1
06-18-2005, 12:40 AM
I was trying to ummm.....censor myself. :D

Back
06-18-2005, 12:40 AM
Tattoos I guess. Nothing very deviant for me in the bedroom, but when my partner and I both have tats... hum. I feel... primal.

Dragons. I always have a great dragon shirt in my wardrobe. Right now its an embroidered Tibetan blue dragon. But now that I have a big dragon tat on my forearm, I don’t wear the dragon shirts so much.

Mysterious women. I’m not so into the bubbly big-boobed blondes. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll bang just about any human female, but I go for the darker, exotic, mysterious types.

ElanthianSiren
06-18-2005, 12:52 AM
I was trying to ummm.....censor myself. :D

The beautiful and the repulsive. :) There is nothing quite so attractive as a tall, thin dark haired beauty with big pale eyes.... covered in blood.

-Melissa

4a6c1
06-18-2005, 12:53 AM
Heh. No comment.

DeV
06-18-2005, 01:05 AM
Feminity in a woman and their submissiveness. control. The taste, smell, and feel of a womans sex. going down. being inside. orgasms. multiple orgasms. wet kisses. pleasing. evoking passion and soccer moms...

The later may or may not be true...

Jolena
06-18-2005, 01:08 AM
w00t I'm a soccer mom! Sort of.

Okay okay, it's wishful thinking so I can be a Dev fetish. Sheesh.

Trinitis
06-18-2005, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by DeV
Feminity in a woman and their submissiveness. control. The taste, smell, and feel of a womans sex. going down. being inside. orgasms. multiple orgasms. wet kisses. pleasing. evoking passion and soccer moms...

You forgot me. I'm sure it was just a simple mistake. :smilegrin:

DeV
06-18-2005, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Adredrin
You forgot me. I'm sure it was just a simple mistake. :smilegrin: I was saving myself for you, you just didn't know it until now. ;)

Trinitis
06-18-2005, 01:28 AM
:shibby:

Kainen
06-18-2005, 01:42 AM
Tattoos, men who are on the scary (evil, dark, villianous) side, women who are confident but will bend to my will, dragons, wolves, music.. god I love music (anything but country), all things ICP.

The Cat In The Hat
06-18-2005, 04:09 AM
Underthings. Bras, panties, stockings,garters and corsets, although I don't ever wear a corset *under* anything.

Boots. If I ever get them back from my soon to be x husband, I have almost 40 pairs.

BDSM. No need to explaine that, my favorite is a bare hand or a tawse.

Asha
06-18-2005, 04:51 AM
I honestly couldn't say mine over the boards.
It's too disgusting.
:flames:

In second place, it's brown eyes, brown hair.

Kainen
06-18-2005, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Drayal

In second place, it's brown eyes, brown hair.

I have brown hair and brown eyes :D

Asha
06-18-2005, 05:25 AM
I have your number too!!
Gimme 5 minutes to undress..

4a6c1
06-18-2005, 07:50 AM
I honestly couldn't say mine over the boards.
It's too disgusting.

Drayals no fun. :sniffle:

Asha
06-18-2005, 08:00 AM
If I said what it was, I'd be banned.
I'm pretty sick.

:heart: ya though, JS

Parkbandit
06-18-2005, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by KymberlynX

Okay...it doesn't necessarily have to be a sexual fetish.

I was going thru my latest collection of pens and it just made me wonder.

I so read that wrong the first time. I thought she said penis

HarmNone
06-18-2005, 08:04 AM
Authentic Victorian sleepwear. I love it! I even like some of the early Edwardian pieces. :)

Parkbandit
06-18-2005, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko

Michiko so wants Bayne.

:cow:

Parkbandit
06-18-2005, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by DeV

I felt it move.

4a6c1
06-18-2005, 08:07 AM
I'm pretty sick.

*fidget fidget*

GODDAMNIT, the man knows how to MAKE ME HAVETA KNOW.

Ebondale
06-18-2005, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

Originally posted by DeV

I felt it move.

And I would appreciate it if you would remove your hand from me, kkthx!

:D

Miss X
06-18-2005, 08:30 AM
Hmm. Like most women (including Arkans and Anticor) I love, worship and adore shoes.

I love thighs. I just cannot get enough of them. Big, thick hairy man thighs..... I could amuse myself for hours with them. ;)

Also, strength, a type of dominance that matches my need to be submissive, doesn't push my limits too far but recognises when more control is needed.

Asha
06-18-2005, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Miss X
Hmm. Like most women (including Arkans and Anticor) I love, worship and adore shoes.

I love thighs. I just cannot get enough of them. Big, thick hairy man thighs..... I could amuse myself for hours with them. ;)

Also, strength, a type of dominance that matches my need to be submissive, doesn't push my limits too far but recognises when more control is needed.

Me, me and..
me.

Vestarr
06-18-2005, 08:59 AM
Tattoos..lots and lots of tattoos. Warhammer 40k , knives /swords , strong ,intelligent women ,skulls ,handcuffs ,toys both the collectable kind and "useful" kind...thats about it in no particular order ..tho my wife is on top of the list
quite boring sorry

--Vest

Sean of the Thread
06-18-2005, 08:59 AM
Wow. Big thick hairy man thighs.. sounds like some of the women I've been bringing home from last call lately.

Shalla
06-18-2005, 09:04 AM
When I was young, I collected scented stationaries, and marvel comic books. I have really old xmen ones too. Everything else, stamp collection etc. was short lived.

Asha
06-18-2005, 09:05 AM
Tut tut Xyelin.
You better been sipping ice cold OJ, out there.
:mad:

Shalla
06-18-2005, 09:09 AM

OMG me too! Except for the occasional wanting to tie down the dominant sexy big masculine man and just make them vulnerable. love the thighs.. I love those boxer briefs because it hugs their big thighs.. :drool:

Skirmisher
06-18-2005, 09:10 AM
Goodness Miss X!!

Look what you did to our sweet innocent Shalla.
:clap:

Shalla
06-18-2005, 09:12 AM
I had to respond to that.. I had to. :oops:

Edit: Trust me to blow chica's little comment about thighs into something extremely sexual :blush:

[Edited on 6-18-2005 by Lady Shalla]

Apotheosis
06-18-2005, 09:15 AM
Oh yeah, my other fetish is Lady Shalla

Shalla
06-18-2005, 09:19 AM
Yeah, but I know for a fact.. I am one of the many :( I think I'm fetish friday.

Hips
06-18-2005, 09:38 AM

Originally posted by GS3 Michiko

Michiko so wants Bayne.

:cow:

You made me throw up a little in my mouth. :(

Sean of the Thread
06-18-2005, 09:42 AM
Tut tut Xyelin.
You better been sipping ice cold OJ, out there.
:mad:

Hehehe.. no ice cold OJ. LOTS of fountain coke however. I play in a poker league that travels to restaurants and bars nightly. My gambling vice.

Asha
06-18-2005, 09:54 AM
I'm WELL well well pleased to hear that, man.

:yes2:

Parkbandit
06-18-2005, 10:05 AM

Fucking pwned!!oneone

CrystalTears
06-18-2005, 10:11 AM
I've learned that I have a thing with bags. I like to look at them and check out the different styles and layouts within them. My fiance noticed that no matter what store we walk into, if there's a bag, I'm next to them checking it out.

I'm also told I have too much of a thing for Angelina Jolie. Not sure where people get that idea. :whistle:

Apotheosis
06-18-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
I'm also told I have too much of a thing for Angelina Jolie. Not sure where people get that idea. :whistle:

that's ok, as long as you stay at least 500' away from her, she's totally yours. At least, that's what I've heard. ;)

:spaz:

Hulkein
06-18-2005, 10:43 AM

Originally posted by DeV

I felt it move.
ROFLL

DeV
06-18-2005, 03:47 PM
:drunk:

ElanthianSiren
06-18-2005, 03:53 PM

I'm pretty sick.

*fidget fidget*

GODDAMNIT, the man knows how to MAKE ME HAVETA KNOW.

Seconded. friggin nothing worse than a tease of a man. Oh well, Drayal's admitted this in other threads, I think.

-Melissa

Ilvane
06-18-2005, 03:55 PM
Fetishes..hm.

I guess shoes for one. I have SO many of them. I also have a collection of candles rival to few. I mean, my whole apartment could be lit up without electricity if I needed to do that.

Like many of the women here, love a strong manly man. Nothing wrong with that...as far as strong man thighs..:lol: Chica you crack me up.

-A

Back
06-18-2005, 05:22 PM
Right now its my ham, onion, serrano chili, tomato, cheddar and swiss quesidilla.

Asha
06-18-2005, 05:48 PM
More fetishes from teh females please.

Ilvane
06-18-2005, 06:03 PM
Oh wait..I remembed another one.. Necks..mm.

Love to have it kissed, nibbled, nuzzled, etc..Yum! Also don't mind doing that to someone else either...

-A

Trinitis
06-18-2005, 06:05 PM
<---- Loves to nibble on necks and ears. :saint:

Skirmisher
06-18-2005, 06:13 PM
I enjoy baking. not cooking full dinners so much as desserts, cookies, muffins and the like. I find it relaxing and enjoy watching others enjoying the fruit of my effort.

Also, a capturing gaze.

Strength wrapped in gentility.

And I didn't copy off Miss X, but a pair of nice thighs (sans the hair) always manages to get my attention also.

Leetahkin
06-18-2005, 06:15 PM
I love slowly undressing a man :purr:
kissing a guy's stomach, ear, neck.... not necessarily in that order
The power of touch - running my fingers along his skin
:heart: a dominating man who knows not to go overboard

Vixen
06-18-2005, 06:21 PM
Have to add that right now my fetish is cleaning. Everything, if it stands still, its getting disinfected, scrubbed, antibacterialized and lemony freshed.
I'm petrified that the brothers I so kindly let live with me are gonna trash the place while I am in the hospital. And I check in tomorrow, so watch out anything that doesnt move, or you're being sanitized. :medieval:

Asha
06-18-2005, 06:21 PM
I dig long, bare legs.
The smooth roundness of the top of the arm, shoulder.
Women who wear, natural brown colours.
Long dresses you just imagine hitching up and umm, fuck her.
A girl who drinks Stella.
Ive said it before, but brown eyes and hair.

I swear, the artist side of me could just draw women in every position. All day and night long.
The red blood in me has me wanting to do something much less pleasant to them.
:cool2:

Ilvane
06-18-2005, 06:25 PM
I had a guy draw me in college, actually for a long long time..hehe.

Loved College..

-A

Skirmisher
06-18-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Vixen
Have to add that right now my fetish is cleaning. Everything, if it stands still, its getting disinfected, scrubbed, antibacterialized and lemony freshed.
I'm petrified that the brothers I so kindly let live with me are gonna trash the place while I am in the hospital. And I check in tomorrow, so watch out anything that doesnt move, or you're being sanitized. :medieval:

Haha, no one better fall asleep in your house today or risk getting pine soled.

Back
06-18-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Vixen

Can I borrow you for like a day? I promise to make it an interesting night.

peam
06-18-2005, 06:38 PM
Orange underwear. Drives me crazy. Even better if it's a thong.

Trinitis
06-18-2005, 06:39 PM
Vixen's Kung-Fu is very strong! Dirt better run!

Asha
06-18-2005, 07:55 PM
..Oh and forced (consented) submission.

peam
06-19-2005, 03:49 AM
J is for it's really annoying to Jason when people on a forum try to seem sexy and controversial by pretending to be deep into S&M, not that they really aren't, but I, and most others on the forum, could care less about hearing of said attraction every other post.

Asha
06-19-2005, 03:51 AM
Who?
Who's the one who states it in every other post?

Delirium
06-19-2005, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by peam
J is for it's really annoying to Jason when people on a forum try to seem sexy and controversial by pretending to be deep into S&M, not that they really aren't, but I, and most others on the forum, could care less about hearing of said attraction every other post.

Id agree 9 times out of 10 but this thread is about fetishes.

ElanthianSiren
06-19-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by peam

Given the format, I'm taking this to be a response to me. Honestly, I thought about not answering, but the argument here is rather ignorant and inflamatory.

First, this isn't a thread about sexual practices you find repulsive (if you want one, feel free to make one).

Second, I steered clear of my own sexual fetishes until it was clear the thread was headed in THAT direction and others asked for more of them from women. As I am a woman, and as I do have fetishes, I felt a need to respond obviously in an on-topic fashion.

Third, and most succinctly, if fetishes bother you, I would recommend noting that in the mod folder and asking another mod perhaps to watch that thread for you. I would not, however, reccomend that a mod try to disrupt threads with inflamatory and off topic posts.

Fourth, I doubt any one of the posters here discussing their legitimiate fetishes was trying to seem anything to you. A question was posed; the question was answered. More information was requested; more information was given. Get over yourself.

Fifth, 14 letters in that alphabet have nothing to do with BDSM; they are part of the alternative fetish collection. Do not, and I repeat this, do not attempt to tell me what I think or enjoy because you can't bother to think with your head regarding subjects pertinent to dancing bananas.

Finally, back to the fetishes, please :popcorn:

-Melissa

Back
06-19-2005, 10:44 AM
Hmm, I do have a fetish for partially clothed women. Buck naked is great, but something about an open shirt, or hiked up skirt... grrr!!

Ilvane
06-19-2005, 10:53 AM
:lol: Yep. So much more sexy than no clothes, at first..

-A

Skirmisher
06-19-2005, 10:57 AM
Well heck, once they are all off, the mystery is gone.

A flashing glimpse offering a tantalizing sample of the more that may come is so much more yummy.

06-19-2005, 10:57 AM
:fidgets: CFMBs

Edit: transposed.

[Edited on 6-19-2005 by Dave]

Artha
06-19-2005, 11:19 AM
Given the format, I'm taking this to be a response to me.
I don't think it was specifically in response to you, because I've noticed others doing it way more. It does get annoying after awhile.

Killer Kitten
06-19-2005, 11:38 PM
At the moment, I'm very taken with my new kitten. Hopefully I can find him a good home when he's ready.

06-19-2005, 11:39 PM
OMG Tilone is into bestiality /flees

Killer Kitten
06-19-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Dave
OMG Tilone is into bestiality /flees

Even worse, he's a MINOR!

But doesn't every woman love a man in a tux?

SpunGirl
06-19-2005, 11:54 PM
Big hands.

-K

4a6c1
06-19-2005, 11:59 PM
Man stomachs, hips - the fit kind. And purses. I dont know how the hell i forgot purses in my list. Ima crazy bag lady. :S

Nakiro
06-20-2005, 12:06 AM
Nonsexual - Video Games. Love to play them. Love to watch good ones.

Sexual (Soon to be realized in marriage) - Undressing, clothed sex, spontanuity, brown eyes and brown hair, nicely trimmed women, unique ways of waking someone up, neck kisses.

Think that is most of them.

Jenisi
06-20-2005, 12:11 AM
Curly hair... dark curly hair... weird habit of rubbing the back of guy's heads... Um... nonsexual... poker

Hulkein
06-20-2005, 12:15 AM
Gwen Stefani.

06-20-2005, 12:16 AM
in CFMB's

4a6c1
06-20-2005, 12:27 AM
with BANANAS

Hulkein
06-20-2005, 12:42 AM
Nah, I'll supply that for her.

Back
06-20-2005, 01:25 AM
My biggest fetish... the human experience, right here, right now. Nietzsche was a prophet.

And um Ben & Jerry’s ice cream.

Hips
06-20-2005, 01:49 AM
guys in camo with their big black boots and black tee-shirts and short hair and glasses. :heart:
goatees.
being on top.
giving head.
pulling hair/having my own pulled.
wearing stilettos.
going commando.
dying my hair unnatural colors.
candlelight.
other fun things that I can't think of at the moment.

Back
06-20-2005, 01:55 AM
You should be in marketing, because I’m this close to sold. I do like to haggle a little though. :)

Back
06-23-2005, 08:00 PM
Ok, I did finally think of a kinky fetish I do have. Toxic’s “People are meat” thread culled it out from my dark secret closet.

I really would like to wrap a woman in saran wrap one day. Just for fun.

Funny cling-film story (http://www.michaelkelly.fsnet.co.uk/orb1.htm) from Ulli (http://www.michaelkelly.fsnet.co.uk/karl.htm). Though I do not share his particular fantasy, its hilarious to read.

Roy Orbison walks inside my house and sits down on my couch. We talk urbanely of various issues of the day. Presently I say, 'Perhaps you would like to see my cling-film?'

Toxicvixen
06-24-2005, 03:20 AM
I didn't do the people are meat thread, but I am glad you got your fetish out!

As for my Fetish its so fat gamers who are sarcastic and love to play WoW or gemstone. Nothing gets me hotter then a nice Raid or invasion! :D

... God I need a life.

Nauriel
06-24-2005, 04:08 AM
..Oh and forced (consented) submission.

oh damn you thats my fetish! ;) (purr)

wow ok I have a few...love tall men, or at least taller then me.. ;)

-accents..love men with british and especially Swedish accents :drool:

-love lithe muscled men, not bulky

-bath oils, and bubbles. I must have at least 50 different ones, that and lipgloss

-historic, vintage and antique jewelry. oh and celtic and medieval...

-leather....:D

-tattoos...not a lot mind you but tattoos on some guys...Mhmm

-guys that can sing..odd one but hey...

I think I will leave it at that for now...and leave it ahem..clean:D

StrayRogue
06-24-2005, 08:41 AM
Short hair and sexy glasses for girls. Stockings too. Mmmm.

Wezas
06-24-2005, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Toxicvixen
As for my Fetish its so fat gamers who are sarcastic and love to play WoW or gemstone. Nothing gets me hotter then a nice Raid or invasion! :D

I bet your U2U inbox is full by now.