PDA

View Full Version : The most fucked up news since the Jackson verdict.

Apotheosis
06-15-2005, 04:29 PM
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=44779

Well, this just takes the proverbial cake. This guy has to be demonically posessed or something.

Abortionist accused
of eating fetuses
Kansas City clinic closed
as grisly house of horrors

A Kansas City abortionist is out of business after investigators discovered a grisly house of horrors at his clinic – with fetuses kept in Styrofoam cups in his refrigerator and one employee accusing him of microwaving one and stirring it into his lunch.

The unsanitary conditions in Krishna Rajanna's clinic prompted legislative approval of new abortion regulations in Kansas, a bill that was vetoed by the governor. Rajanna's activities have reportedly been the subject of law-enforcement investigations for nearly two years.

Rajanna first came to the attention of police in September 2003 when he called police to investigate alleged employee theft.

Detective William Howard of the Kansas City Police Department responded.

"I thought I had heard and seen every vile, disgusting crime scene, but was in for a new shock when I started this investigation," he would say later. Howard turned the matter over to the local district attorney and three state agencies.

Topping the list of horrors was an employee's account that she and others witnessed Rajanna "microwave one of the aborted fetuses and stir it into his lunch," as Howard recalled earlier this year when testifying before a Kansas House committee.

Rajanna denied the accusation. But he did keep fetuses in Styrofoam cups in the refrigerator along with food and drink.

"Dr. Rajanna lacked personal hygiene," testified Howard. "His hair was messy, hands dirty, and his clothing was wrinkled and stained. He put on old, used foot booties while we were there."

Howard testified the clinic was dark, dingy, had poor lighting and smelled musty. There were dirty dishes in the break-room sink and on the table, trash everywhere, and roaches crawling on the countertops. Howard was afraid to sit down.

Howard noted there were no hazardous waste containers anywhere. (An employee later testified Rajanna took home all contaminated, medical and biohazard waste for residential trash pick-up.)

As for the "procedure room," Howard's partner spotted dried blood on the floor and said the room looked "nasty."

Two dishwashers located next to the staff toilet served as sterilizers, according to employee testimony. Photographs show the toilet was bloody and functioned as a human waste disposal in the literal sense.

On Saturday, the State Board of Healing Arts voted unanimously to revoke Rajanna's license.

In March, a board inspector made two surprise visits to Rajanna' clinic. He reported the facility was unclean and that he found syringes of medications in an unlocked refrigerator. The inspector also reported finding a dead mouse in the hallway.

Rajanna said in his 10 years of performing abortions in Kansas City, no patient has complained about care.

Rajanna can appeal the decision to district court. He argued that he had not been given an opportunity to meet with the inspector to correct the deficiencies. But board members concluded that Rajanna's clinic represented a danger and said that as a doctor, he shouldn't have needed the board's prodding to keep a clinic clean and safe.

Board members also noted that Rajanna had been previously disciplined, in 2000 and 2001, for not properly testing his patients for their blood types and for improperly labeling medications. Also, in February, Rajanna signed an agreement to improve his clinic's conditions and paid a $1,000 fine.

With Rajanna's case pending, abortion opponents won legislative approval of a bill requiring abortion clinics to obtain an annual license from the Department of Health and Environment, hire surgeons as their medical directors and report patient deaths to the state within a day. The measure also mandated that the department set standards for equipment, medical screenings, ventilation and lighting.

But Gov. Kathleen Sebelius, an abortion-rights advocate, vetoed the measure, saying medical professionals – not legislators – should set standards.

[Edited on 6-15-2005 by Yswithe]

Wezas
06-15-2005, 04:37 PM
Fetus, it's what's for dinner.

hectomaner
06-15-2005, 04:39 PM
fetus, the other red meat

DeV
06-15-2005, 04:39 PM
That shoulda turned any sane woman away from the start. Ugh.

xtc
06-15-2005, 04:40 PM
I think I am going to lose my lunch, that is the most disgusting thing I ever heard.

Wezas
06-15-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by xtc
I think I am going to lose my lunch, that is the most disgusting thing I ever heard.

Did you not read the thread about Jeb possibly running in 2008?

xtc
06-15-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Wezas

Originally posted by xtc

Did you not read the thread about Jeb possibly running in 2008?

lol he can't be worse than his brother.

Nakiro
06-15-2005, 04:44 PM
Yet to meet a sane woman who wanted an abortion.

Doesn't mean they don't exist though...

Nakiro
06-15-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Yswithe
But Gov. Kathleen Sebelius, an abortion-rights advocate, vetoed the measure, saying medical professionals – not legislators – should set standards.

Baseball? Yes. Medical practices? No.

Drew
06-15-2005, 04:54 PM
Source please?

Apotheosis
06-15-2005, 05:09 PM
edited to include the source (although I got the link from the Drudge Report).

World Net Daily is a christian/catholic - based news source, and I tend to ignore most of what I read from there due to the fact that it's not objective journalism.....

I am sure there is more then one link to that story, although you would think it would be a big national headline due to the craziness of it all.

(btw, rofl @ fetus, the other red meat)

Apotheosis
06-15-2005, 05:15 PM
whether he was eating the fetuses or not, the fact that he kept the clinic in the condition it was in is apalling. In any event, I have seen medical facilities/care facilities that broke the law in this way (being unsanitary, etc.) and, I really really don't want to sound prejudice, but fuck it, the places were run by first generation people from India.

I worked on a marketing campaign for an assisted living home, and it was run primarily by immigrants from India and the Philippines, (in fact, the owner was from India). The place was so apallingly, and patients were so poorly treated, that me and a few other people with ethics contacted the proper authorities and they were reprimanded/and being monitored closely by relatives of people there as well as local authorities.

Oh, and you know, one of my 'concepts' for the marketing campaign was based around "If you want to get back at your parents for all the shit they put you through as a child, then THIS is the place to send them" (err, this among many other things my partner on the project joked about, but we did get ethical on their ass in the end)

4a6c1
06-15-2005, 06:34 PM
:lol2:

....Denn du bist was du isst

ps. Ugh, Georgi this shit is nasty. Where do you find news like this??

Back
06-15-2005, 06:43 PM
Just pointing out that yeah, Georgi, half if not most of the news you post is about children brutalized in some way. Its depressing. And this one has freaked me out about what may be in my next vindaloo!

TheRoseLady
06-15-2005, 06:43 PM
Jihna,

Your avatar is affecting me. I am strangely amused by that entire video - I feel repelled but drawn to it and every time I read one of your posts - I want to go see it again.

Ding Ding.

Why does it seem like the really creepy doctors are foreigners or have foreign names...for all you pc folks.

Apotheosis
06-15-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Backlash
Just pointing out that yeah, Georgi, half if not most of the news you post is about children brutalized in some way. Its depressing. And this one has freaked me out about what may be in my next vindaloo!

yes, well, I seem to be obsessed with kids fucking themselves up/people fucking kids up, especially cause as I was growing up, I was witness to alot of fucked up stuff that happened to people my age, i suppose we all were, but you know.. it's not fun, and I guess I just try to make sense of it all.

Apotheosis
06-15-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by TheRoseLady
Jihna,

Your avatar is affecting me. I am strangely amused by that entire video - I feel repelled but drawn to it and every time I read one of your posts - I want to go see it again.

Ding Ding.

Why does it seem like the really creepy doctors are foreigners or have foreign names...for all you pc folks.

please don't encourage her, I have a bad habit of doing it myself

:spaz:

4a6c1
06-15-2005, 06:51 PM
*giggle giggle*

BAM BAM!!

Sylph
06-15-2005, 07:02 PM
Did you know that some people think Feti(Fetuses?) is a real treat...

but since Im eating lunch I feel like I may vomit... :|

Apotheosis
06-15-2005, 07:07 PM
google turned this up, although it's a pro-life slanted site.

http://www.operationrescue.org/?p=44

Snapp
06-15-2005, 08:36 PM
Jihna,

TRL,
Your avatar is affecting me too... in a naughty way! I've had a Kenny Chesney obsession since I saw him in concert a week or two ago. :heart:

Skirmisher
06-15-2005, 09:10 PM

I don't know why it seems that way to you.

Perhaps you just trust the home grown products more.

I think in general US trained Dr's tend to be better than just about all others, but, as the daughter of a foreign born physician who has worked in some of the best hospitals in his field while here in the US, I have come to know many from abroad who also have wonderful skills.

Back
06-15-2005, 09:16 PM
Cuba has a large number of skilled doctors. Enough to export.

Skirmisher
06-15-2005, 10:29 PM
Yes, they actually just a few weeks ago announced testing on a new cholera vaccine.

Cuba does some really good stuff when it comes to medicine.

Now if they could just do something about those darn personal freedoms....pesky things.......

Back
06-16-2005, 12:05 AM
Yeah, free rice steamers and crockpots to every home lately too. (With a deal from China)

Wonder when the US will deport that terrorist who blew up Cubans and used to work for the CIA?

TheRoseLady
06-16-2005, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Snapp

Jihna,

TRL,
Your avatar is affecting me too... in a naughty way! I've had a Kenny Chesney obsession since I saw him in concert a week or two ago. :heart:

It was THE BEST concert I have ever seen, bar none. If I thought I liked him before, I know have moved into that hero worship mode where I would consider visiting his home like the folks do with Graceland. Did you see him at FedEx Snapp?

TheRoseLady
06-16-2005, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
I don't know why it seems that way to you.

Perhaps you just trust the home grown products more.

I think in general US trained Dr's tend to be better than just about all others, but, as the daughter of a foreign born physician who has worked in some of the best hospitals in his field while here in the US, I have come to know many from abroad who also have wonderful skills.

Not speaking about normal run of the mill doctors. Just the creepy ones that have filthy offices and engage in activities that get them noticed ie those who make it into the press. More anecdotal then anything else.

Leetahkin
06-16-2005, 10:33 AM
Note to self: Don't eat breakfast while reading the PC.
:barf:

Snapp
06-16-2005, 05:28 PM

It was THE BEST concert I have ever seen, bar none. If I thought I liked him before, I know have moved into that hero worship mode where I would consider visiting his home like the folks do with Graceland. Did you see him at FedEx Snapp?
Yes I did! It was definitely one of the best concerts I've ever seen. I'm not even into country like that, but him, Gretchen & Keith won me over. If you need a stalking partner for Kenny, pick me!

Mistomeer
06-16-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Snapp

Yes I did! It was definitely one of the best concerts I've ever seen. I'm not even into country like that, but him, Gretchen & Keith won me over. If you need a stalking partner for Kenny, pick me!

Nevermind, I just remembered, I hate him.

[Edited on 6-16-2005 by Mistomeer]

Caiylania
06-17-2005, 03:44 AM
To bad Renee got him, Snapp :D

;)

Ebondale
06-17-2005, 03:48 AM
I'm curious.

Do you put a paper towel over the fetus and microwave on high for one minute? Does it require pepper?

:pizza: