PDA

View Full Version : Fengus? Has he always been this way?

06-15-2005, 03:55 PM
Maybe I didn't notice it before, but over the last few days hes been quite the ass on the boards. Demeaning, degrading, as well as an elitist asshat for lack of a better way to put it.

Did I miss something in his previous posts or is this some new trend?

Atlanteax
06-15-2005, 04:01 PM
I believe that his normal behavior.... unfortunately. :shrug:

Latrinsorm
06-15-2005, 04:31 PM
He used to be a bit more articulate in his nonsensical insults and ramblings. He hasn't posted for awhile, maybe that's why you don't remember.

06-15-2005, 05:19 PM
It's always been crappy ideas with crappy ways of saying it from the Fengus camp. Business as usual, best to just roll your eyes and laugh under your breath.

- Arkans

06-15-2005, 07:39 PM
Ahh okay, I guess I just never paid him any mind before.

Fengus
06-16-2005, 12:58 AM
These boards used to be a center for useful debate and discussion about gemstone, at that point I was a civil person and enjoyed myself.
Of course this was years ago, now its mostly a social group of jerk offs and 20 something losers, patting each other on the back for nonsensical insults all the while hoping to forget they are losers and especially hoping to forget that tomorrow they have to do their weekly grease trap cleaning at McDonalds.

Also, I'm not elitist, I firmly believe everyone is created equal. But no matter how you slice it, some people are an assload dumber.

Shari
06-16-2005, 01:01 AM
Um, excuse me....I clean the grease traps at Burger King, get it right if you're going to make generalizations, fucker.

Gan
06-16-2005, 01:08 AM
:lol:

So thats why you took the opportunity to describe your recent delimmas with your girlfriend and her son; seeking input and opinion from the general population of the PC. Riiiiiiiiight.

And although I share your opinoins about some folks being thicker than others - the blanket statements about the PC community tend to be a little irritating until I consider that you're including yourself in this demographic by default. Additionally I seem to recall you mentioning in one of your posts that you intentionally like to act offensively in order to push peoples 'buttons'.

Nothing like bitching about the view while sharing the scenery from the inside eh?

[Edited on 6-16-2005 by Ganalon]

DeV
06-16-2005, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Ganalon

So thats why you took the opportunity to describe your recent delimmas with your girlfriend and her son; seeking input and opinion from the general population of the PC. Riiiiiiiiight.
Different poster... Farqar was it I think.

Brattt8525
06-16-2005, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by DeV

Originally posted by Ganalon

Different poster... Farqar was it I think.

Dev your right, it was another poster you win a fuzzy soft somethingabobble!

Fengus
06-16-2005, 02:56 AM
My offspring is pictured in my gallery and she isn't a son and her mother is my wife so you got the wrong person.

Parkbandit
06-16-2005, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Fengus
These boards used to be a center for useful debate and discussion about gemstone, at that point I was a civil person and enjoyed myself.
Of course this was years ago, now its mostly a social group of jerk offs and 20 something losers, patting each other on the back for nonsensical insults all the while hoping to forget they are losers and especially hoping to forget that tomorrow they have to do their weekly grease trap cleaning at McDonalds.

Also, I'm not elitist, I firmly believe everyone is created equal. But no matter how you slice it, some people are an assload dumber.

HAHAHA, GOOD ONE MAN!

Hulkein
06-16-2005, 08:53 AM
Haha, 'my offspring is pictured in my gallery.'

Wtf are you the Terminator?

06-16-2005, 09:04 AM
:lol: x20000 @Hulkein.

- Arkans

Gan
06-16-2005, 09:09 AM
My bad, I didnt mean to insult Farqar like that.

Nieninque
06-16-2005, 09:57 AM
I'm no fan of Fengus, but isnt the original post in this thread a little bit 'pots and kettles?'

Parkbandit
06-16-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Nieninque
I'm no fan of Fengus, but isnt the original post in this thread a little bit 'pots and kettles?'

No because Dave's always posted in the same manner.

:)

Ebondale
06-16-2005, 10:09 AM
I wouldn't know if he has always been like this but his ignorant comments in my "semi-random little acts of cruelty" topic has me convinced that he is pretty much... not only a moron and unfit for conversing with but also a God-awful roleplayer.

06-16-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

Thanks for sticking up for me PB :)

Parkbandit
06-16-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Dave

Originally posted by Parkbandit

Thanks for sticking up for me PB :)

Hey.. I'm here for you man.

Fengus
06-16-2005, 10:34 PM
Nothing really worth responding too, can't any of you try at least to be funny?

Gan
06-16-2005, 10:43 PM
Unless you call your bumping this thread a desperate act of an attention whore humorous, nope - nothing funny here at all.

Ebondale
06-16-2005, 10:58 PM
Funny?

I don't really think there is a punchline to "not only a moron and unfit for conversing with but also a God-awful roleplayer". Thats not a joke, its the painful truth.

Hulkein
06-16-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Fengus
Nothing really worth responding too, can't any of you try at least to be funny?

Is your CPU a neuronet processor... a learning computer?