PDA

View Full Version : Harmnazi

06-15-2005, 03:34 PM
Knock it the fuck off, you are not God, you stupid, stupid woman.

HarmNone
To: Stanley Burrell
Sent: 6-15-2005 at 02:05 PM
Message: You were doing pretty well here, Stanley; however, lately you have decided it's more "fun" to be disruptive, it appears.

Your recent spamming of threads with repeated, identical posts broke our TOS...specifically, this section:

Spamming, Flooding, or Technical Disruption

Any member who repeatedly posts spam in an effort to flood a thread or the forums is in violation of forum policy and subject to 50 demerit points. Furthermore, any attempt to hack, exploit a bug, or use some mechanical or technical means of disrupting the Players' Corner will be subject to a violation count increase of 50.

As you can see, breaking this particular section gains one the 50 points needed to ban that particular poster.

I don't want to do that, Stanley, but I will. I'm asking you to stop being disruptive, insulting, and otherwise obnoxious. If you can't do this, I will find it necessary to ban you.

It's up to you, Stanley. Do what you will. I've offered you this opportunity to avoid a ban. I hope you'll take it.

WHAT THE FUCK!? Spamming what you dumb bitch!? The only "spams" I've seen is [Edited on forever by Harmnone], [Edited on forever by Harmnone], [Edited on forever by Harmnone], [Edited on forever by Harmnone], [Edited on forever by Harmnone], [Edited on forever by Harmnone] and also:

[Edited on forever by Harmnone]...

What .. the .... FUCK!?

I am sure everyone is going to disagree with me like in that other post. Still...

:wtf:

I probably am not going to be banned since I was clearly told by you that after 10 demerits had been obtained I would be notified of how many more points I received each time you misunderstood a violation.

Fortunately, I still have six? Huh?

Any, :fu: Harmnone... :fu:

*Edited to change my U2U to reflect what I REALLY said. I did not call Stanley "Stainley".*

[Edited on 6-15-2005 by HarmNone]

Nieninque
06-15-2005, 03:35 PM
Get a clue you immature little piece of shit
You are boring.
Now fuck off

06-15-2005, 03:36 PM
:spam:

HarmNone
06-15-2005, 03:37 PM
I tried, Stanley. I really did.

Atlanteax
06-15-2005, 03:38 PM
Hang him!!!

:hang:

06-15-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Stanley Burrell
[quote]HarmNone

Heh! Stainley.

Shari
06-15-2005, 03:43 PM
You know...I was trying very hard to keep my mouth shut because in the past, I liked you, Stanley. You had cleaned up your act here and had become an active member. Even after you went back to your drug abusing I held my tongue because its really none of my business. We've swapped herp information and I considered you rather funny.

But, with your recent 180 and now this, I'm done.

You've proved yourself to be an worthless piece of instigating shit, lowering yourself to posts equivalent to that of X. Hopefully HarmNone really is the "Harmnazi" you make her out to be and she bans your stupid ass.

StrayRogue
06-15-2005, 03:43 PM
Lets the piece of shit kill himself on drugs. Ignore him. Like the rest of society.

Trinitis
06-15-2005, 03:56 PM

WHAT THE FUCK!? Spamming what you dumb bitch!? The only "spams" I've seen is [Edited on forever by Harmnone]

Stan, you're making yourself into a huge fool. Just because most of the boards cannot see what has been deleted, does not mean it's not there. An entire thread was deleted because you posted the exact same post 23 times. That, my friend is spamming. That, is an instant ban by the TOS in place on these boards. Harmnone is trying to give you a chance, but you're being an ass.

Toxicvixen
06-15-2005, 04:00 PM
No Chance! Just Hang Stanley! Give us some Justice after the Michael Jackson Trial!

Snapp
06-15-2005, 04:04 PM
Good riddance.

StrayRogue
06-15-2005, 04:05 PM
Seconded.

Toxicvixen
Lets hope he doesn't become another Pyschos.

SnatchWrangler
He's already showing up as being banned....no sense it everyone calling for what's already been done. :thumbsup:

Parkbandit
06-15-2005, 04:06 PM
Stanley Burrell

Banned

Atlanteax
06-15-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
Stanley Burrell

Banned

And then there was great rejoicing!

:worship: the Harmnazi

StrayRogue
06-15-2005, 04:08 PM
the relief of doing the following is what flows through me now: :shit:

06-15-2005, 04:09 PM
Harmnone, I just wanted to say on behalf of the entire PC community, "Thank you and have a nice day."

Toxicvixen
06-15-2005, 04:09 PM
Harmnazi is a great name. I think Arkans would be pleased. :D

xtc
06-15-2005, 04:12 PM
Stanley has been uber disruptive here lately and his own worst enemy. That said, I don't believe he has spammed threads.

Stanley, HarmNone is one of the easiest going people here, you are just asking to be banned.

Trinitis
06-15-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by xtc
Stanley has been uber disruptive here lately and his own worst enemy. That said, I don't believe he has spammed threads.

Stanley, HarmNone is one of the easiest going people here, you are just asking to be banned.

Actually, we deleted an entire thread because Stan posted the same post 23 times in it in a row. :)

Groldar
06-15-2005, 04:15 PM
I'm just wanting to post this for the sake of clarity.

Now Harmnone, I really and truely believe that you're level headed and one of the best moderators on a board that I've ran in to. And if Stanley was doing as you said, then thats fine.

I have two small objections, however, to the system in which he is being held to.

1) Anticor has been spamming the same line (I counted 30 times prior to posting this) after every line that I type in almost every thread that I've posted in. I know very well that you know the line I'm speaking about. This was much more drastic and even more hostile in its targeting that the actions in which Stanley participated.

2) Today I recieved a warning from you and Akman, and Akman was quite unprofessional in his warning I might say. I won't be a jerk and post the transcript, but basically I was yelled at for my actions in a thread in which I had a legitimate want, and have pursued since in private conversations the purchasing of the level 43 rogue. Strayrogue came into the thread and openly started lashing hostiely and openly at me. I responded back, yet recieved a warning. He also in another thread said "I'm glad your mother's babies endured miscarriages, or something to that effect" and I reported that post.

No action was taken, and I was told that this was not a violation of TOS.

Well if stating my mothers miscarriages were warranted, and openly attacking me, unprovoked in numerous threads, isn't hostile and attacking, I'm not sure what is.

-

Most of my posts here are sarcastic in nature, and I'd say very rarely directly target someone and are openly hostile to them. The eskimo comments being the main counter point, which won't happen again.

I want to be a member of this community, but I'd like to see the level of justice that I'm held to be held to others as well. Regardless of their post count. Strayrogue especially has been drastically out of line.

I would like some kind of response if possible to both point 1 and 2.

Thank you.

StrayRogue
06-15-2005, 04:18 PM
Awww your little friend gone? If you think I'm not held in check, you're more of a retard than I gave you credit for. The point being I've served my time before, as it were, and I tend to NOT break TOS. I DO tend to point out the idiots such as yourself as well as provide decent enough info on the game(s) on which this forum is based. Prove that wrong ace.

HarmNone
06-15-2005, 04:20 PM
As far as the spamming you speak of, Groldar, there is a big difference between posting the same post more than 25 times in one thread (I deleted some before I gave up and moved the thread to the Mods area), and about the same number of times in still another thread, and what you're talking about. The former is spamming as covered by our TOS:

Spamming, Flooding, or Technical Disruption

Any member who repeatedly posts spam in an effort to flood a thread or the forums is in violation of forum policy and subject to 50 demerit points. Furthermore, any attempt to hack, exploit a bug, or use some mechanical or technical means of disrupting the Players' Corner will be subject to a violation count increase of 50.

Parkbandit
06-15-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Groldar
1) Anticor has been spamming the same line (I counted 30 times prior to posting this) after every line that I type in almost every thread that I've posted in. I know very well that you know the line I'm speaking about. This was much more drastic and even more hostile in its targeting that the actions in which Stanley participated.

Sucks when your own words come back to bite you square in the ass.. huh. He made you look like the stupid dumbass we have always known you as... by your own words.

If he posted it in the same thread 30 times right in a row.. I would consider that spam. I don't consider it spam though when he is posting how you were leaving us.. yet continue to post and post. That's fucking funny.

Apotheosis
06-15-2005, 04:30 PM
Adios Stanley,

Don't let the firewall hit your cpu on the way out.

HarmNone
06-15-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Tea & Strumpets

[quote]HarmNone

Heh! Stainley.

If you'll notice, I edited Stanley's original post to correct that addition, which was made by Stanley himself. I never have, and I never will call Stanley "Stainley".

Ravenstorm
06-15-2005, 05:40 PM
Ummmm. No one's going to make accusations of favoritism and how Harmnone tried to keep him from being banned originally? Damn. What's a thread about horrible moderators without that kind of hysteria. I am so disappointed.

Raven

AnticorRifling
06-15-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Groldar
I'm just wanting to post this for the sake of clarity.

Now Harmnone, I really and truely believe that you're level headed and one of the best moderators on a board that I've ran in to. And if Stanley was doing as you said, then thats fine.

I have two small objections, however, to the system in which he is being held to.

2) Today I recieved a warning from you and Akman, and Akman was quite unprofessional in his warning I might say. I won't be a jerk and post the transcript, but basically I was yelled at for my actions in a thread in which I had a legitimate want, and have pursued since in private conversations the purchasing of the level 43 rogue. Strayrogue came into the thread and openly started lashing hostiely and openly at me. I responded back, yet recieved a warning. He also in another thread said "I'm glad your mother's babies endured miscarriages, or something to that effect" and I reported that post.

No action was taken, and I was told that this was not a violation of TOS.

Well if stating my mothers miscarriages were warranted, and openly attacking me, unprovoked in numerous threads, isn't hostile and attacking, I'm not sure what is.

-

Most of my posts here are sarcastic in nature, and I'd say very rarely directly target someone and are openly hostile to them. The eskimo comments being the main counter point, which won't happen again.

I want to be a member of this community, but I'd like to see the level of justice that I'm held to be held to others as well. Regardless of their post count. Strayrogue especially has been drastically out of line.

I would like some kind of response if possible to both point 1 and 2.

Thank you.

1) You're retarded.

2) Remember when you signed up that huge thing that said welcome to the PC home of being politically correct, warm, fuzzy, and professional? Me either because it's not there. Deal with people how they ask to be dealt with. You ask for a shit storm you'd better bring a freaking umbrella.

06-15-2005, 05:49 PM
Honestly, I am 100% happy and the use of "Nazi" is whole approved by me!

- Arkans

Apotheosis
06-15-2005, 05:51 PM
Seriously, I mean, Stanley's Behavior was an obvious attempt to push the limits of disruptiveness as far as he could, does anyone really think he gives a flying fuck regarding his treatment on these boards?

I had no beef with the guy personally, and frankly, I'll miss his links to addictive flash games, but I mean, it's just insane.. ok, i'll take my ritalin now :spaz:

Mistomeer
06-15-2005, 06:52 PM
Thank fuckiing God.

You still rule, Harmnone.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-15-2005, 08:04 PM

I would like to extend my gratitude to many posters on this forum who took the time to reply thoughtfully, truthfully and kindly in this thread. You have sacrificed your own time in this gesture of benevolence; to make matters short, you know who you are, thank you :)

-Stanley Burrell

Hahaha.

See you later, mang. ROFL.

Hulkein
06-16-2005, 12:02 AM
Just read this now.....

Can't say we didn't see it coming.

[Edited on 6-16-2005 by Hulkein]

4a6c1
06-16-2005, 12:04 AM
I am actually willing to BUY Stanley a grand worth of drugs if he will take them all at teh same time.

Czeska
06-16-2005, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by AnticorRiflingYou ask for a shit storm you'd better bring a freaking umbrella.

Just because I wanted to see this stand all by itself.

Gan
06-16-2005, 10:42 PM
:clap: HN. You gave him every benefit of the doubt and at the same time all the rope he needed to hang himself. Sucks to be him.

Note to Groldar. You've received everything you have asked for on these boards. If you question that, go back and reread the first 10 posts you made in coming here, or get someone to read them for you if you are incapable of doing so. Now that you've made your bed, enjoy sleeping in it. Not that recovery is impossible here, but its a long walk uphill and you dont seem to be headed in that direction - but running the other way. It really begs the question, why would you want to become a member of the same community you first denegrated? My advice, suck it up and take your lumps, dont complain or whine, post constructively and contribute to the forums, and with enough patience you might make it back up the ladder to newbie status. Dont expect forgiveness and forgetfulness over night though, because it AINT HAPPENIN.

Jolena
06-16-2005, 10:46 PM
Groldar's banned as well Ganalon. :D

Gan
06-16-2005, 10:50 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

<breathe>

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ad infinitum.

Ebondale
06-16-2005, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by JihnasSpirit
I am actually willing to BUY Stanley a grand worth of drugs if he will take them all at teh same time.

You're wonderful, Jihnas. ^_^

[Edited on 6-17-2005 by Ebondale]