PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to buy a capped player.

Groldar
06-13-2005, 08:43 AM
Any class but empath. please send u2us.

Thanks.

Also, willing to trade a level 78 rogue if interested.

Miss X
06-13-2005, 08:44 AM
Capped empaths are far better than anyone else. :yes:

Groldar
06-13-2005, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Miss X

Only when they have sexy english chicks playing them!!!1

Ebondale
06-13-2005, 08:51 AM
How you gonna buy a capped player? Last I heard slavery was illegal. ;)

Gan
06-13-2005, 08:58 AM
Male capped empaths are quite powerful if you have the skillz to play them...

Jolena
06-13-2005, 09:08 AM
just male ones? pffft, Ganalon, pffft I say!

Also, out of curiousity, why would someone want to buy a capped character? I mean what goals/reason would you really be motivated by to play after that? (Genuine curiousity)

Miss X
Originally posted by Ganalon

Chica > Jaken.

;)

Groldar
Originally posted by Jolena
just male ones? pffft, Ganalon, pffft I say!

Also, out of curiousity, why would someone want to buy a capped character? I mean what goals/reason would you really be motivated by to play after that? (Genuine curiousity)

Personally I want to hunt and have fun in OTF and....

Enough bullshit

1) Make coins and sell them
2) WTFPWN

Hulkein
06-13-2005, 09:11 AM

lol

Mistomeer
06-13-2005, 09:12 AM
Buy Mistomeer. He's not capped (83) but can kill capped characters:

You swing a fel hafted vultite waraxe at Kolts!
AS: +545 vs DS: +134 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +60 = +507
... and hit for 159 points of damage!
Awesome shot collapses a lung!

* Kolts drops dead at your feet!

Gan
06-13-2005, 10:13 AM

Originally posted by Ganalon

Chica > Jaken.

;)

ROFFLE.

I yield to Chica because fighting short people can hurt.

Note: Her training path of shield/brawl PWNZ by the way.

Artha
06-13-2005, 10:30 AM
Because, as Lycain, it'll make it easier for him to be a douche bag without consequences.

StrayRogue
06-13-2005, 11:06 AM
I'd consider an offer on my own capped character, but I don't sell to idiots like you Lycain.

Groldar
06-13-2005, 11:12 AM
I'm really not this Lycain guy, and please stop implicating that I am. I'm not responding anymore and feeding your trolling. I make my posts as I see them, and please leave me alone.

Chelle
06-13-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Artha

Because, as Lycain, it'll make it easier for him to be a douche bag without consequences.

You forgot to add... to make up for my little weewee.

Gan
06-13-2005, 11:42 AM
He secretly wants to bring the drama to Illistim instead of having his ass handed to him constantly in the Landing.

Let me clue you in, if you act an ass in Illistim you'll get it handed to you there as well. If you abuse a capped character's abilities in places like Vaalor and other newbie areas you'll just get banned that much quicker.

Save your parents money and find another hobby.

Chelle
06-13-2005, 11:44 AM
Ganalon the wise, speaketh the truth.

Asha
06-13-2005, 04:20 PM
Buy ''god'' (almost capped sorcerer) from the GSauctions site.

That's fucking hillarious though, as a lvl 70 rogue > any sorcerer.

I'll accept offers on my capped Ranger, though.
I'll even chuck in a script + guide on how to be a total dick and pwne newbs, PLUS other capped characters.
:)

Gigantuous
06-14-2005, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Jolena

PvP, most likely. And like the other person said, this way he can act like a dick with better chances of no consquences.

Sylph
06-14-2005, 04:23 AM
wtf Gigantolo... who said you can post here...

Groldar
06-14-2005, 04:45 AM
A character has been purchased.

To Tsin, Kolts, and the other fucks of that nature:

See you chums around soon =)

StrayRogue
06-14-2005, 05:54 AM
Its like giving the keys to your gun cabinet to your kid. Way to go whichever greedy fuck did this.

Groldar
06-14-2005, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Its like giving the keys to your gun cabinet to your kid. Way to go whichever greedy fuck did this.

Do you have a capped character, besides the ranger you purchased?

StrayRogue
06-14-2005, 05:57 AM
What? I haven't ever bought a ranger let alone a capped one dumbass.

Groldar
06-14-2005, 05:57 AM
What? I haven't ever bought a ranger let alone a capped one dumbass. Lycain.

You forgot to add that I am Lycain... you seem to have that in every other post. I fixed it for you.

StrayRogue
06-14-2005, 06:00 AM
You're a smart guy aren't you. Why don't you answer the question? And I find it funny you whined about (in your first thread) how the RP glory of GS has been lost (not that you ever played 5+ years ago, hell I bet you weren't even a teenager in the 90's) and then you go and buy a character. Way to go and be a hypocrite.

Groldar
06-14-2005, 06:04 AM
You're a smart guy aren't you. Why don't you answer the question? And I find it funny you whined about (in your first thread) how the RP glory of GS has been lost (not that you ever played 5+ years ago, hell I bet you weren't even a teenager in the 90's) and then you go and buy a character. Way to go and be a hypocrite.

you can't roleplay on a purchased character?

And didn't you say you wanted to sell your ranger?

fucking hypocrite.

Groldar
06-14-2005, 06:05 AM
I'd consider an offer on my own capped character, but I don't sell to idiots like you Lycain.

Maybe not a ranger, but whatever your purchased. My bad.

StrayRogue
06-14-2005, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by Groldar

fucking hypocrite.

No I didn't you stupid fucking prick. And if you were really this veteran GS player that you claim to be, you'd realize why a character suddenly acting, hunting and speaking in a different manner could be considered BAD RP.

Groldar
06-14-2005, 06:14 AM

fucking hypocrite.

No I didn't you stupid fucking prick. And if you were really this veteran GS player that you claim to be, you'd realize why a character suddenly acting, hunting and speaking in a different manner could be considered BAD RP.

Glad to see that I have you so upset. Keep in mind, oh ye of such big E-PEEN, that you started attacking me randomly out of no where. I never posted at you, or said anything to you.

Take a pill, like your mother should have.

StrayRogue
06-14-2005, 06:15 AM
I'm not upset. I'm amused you think you can fool anyone with your little BS act.

Groldar
06-14-2005, 06:17 AM
I'm not upset. I'm amused you think you can fool anyone with your little BS act.

I do not wish to talk to you anymore, please do not troll my posts or talk to me anymore. You have 0 things to say that add any value to anything. You're angry in real life, and thats fine, take it out on me in u2u's or something if that'd make you feel better. I want to be able to make my own threads and respond in threads without your constant harassment. Thank you. The same will be returned to you, though I have never done it to you in the first place.

StrayRogue
06-14-2005, 06:19 AM
Ok Lycain. Lets see you try.

TheRoseLady
06-14-2005, 07:31 AM

I do not wish to talk to you anymore, please do not troll my posts or talk to me anymore. You have 0 things to say that add any value to anything. You're angry in real life, and thats fine, take it out on me in u2u's or something if that'd make you feel better. I want to be able to make my own threads and respond in threads without your constant harassment. Thank you. The same will be returned to you, though I have never done it to you in the first place.

Does anyone else hear a little flaming voice in their head when you read these "leave me alone" posts from Groldercain?

It should be interesting to see who you purchased. I hope they stay in the EN.

4a6c1
06-14-2005, 07:44 AM
^yes

It sounds like Steve Urkel. I keep wanting to give it a wedgie.

AnticorRifling
06-14-2005, 08:26 AM

Thanks for the flames mates, I'll be off now to find another game to play in my free time. I'll leave you to yourselves now. - you

Asha
06-14-2005, 01:39 PM
:rofl: Anticor!

Xcalibur
06-15-2005, 09:03 AM
who full

active players: 234

Real world: 1
gemstone's players: 0

StrayRogue
06-15-2005, 09:04 AM
And the irony is you're one of those "sad" GS players. Atleast those that left had the fortitude to not be a complete gimp and NOT return after bad mouthing the game so badly.

Latrinsorm
06-15-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
who full

active players: 234

Real world: 1
gemstone's players: 0 9 in the morning eastern isn't exactly peak hours (sorry Euros).

Xcalibur
06-16-2005, 08:30 PM
hhohohoh

p.s. I stop playing gemstone yet again, my spanish + litterature + psychology courses take too much time and so on.

Gemstone is falling and you're too proud to admit it.

StrayRogue
06-16-2005, 08:31 PM
Strange that you could get hold of a stat full though. I doubt anyone likes you enough to IM you info.

Gigantuous
06-17-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Sylph
wtf Gigantolo... who said you can post here...

:fu:

Chadj
06-17-2005, 12:54 AM
Groldar is beef wellington.

And why did he finally get banned?

Ebondale
06-17-2005, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Chadj
Groldar is beef wellington.

Because hes a bitch. ^_^

Letum
06-17-2005, 02:06 AM
Tsin would have to be coaxed away from his table (and zombie hoard) to kill him anyways.

Tsa`ah
06-17-2005, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Chadj

Psykos was already under an existing ban. He just wanted to join the Seany Digital club.

[Edited on 6-17-2005 by Tsa`ah]

StrayRogue
06-17-2005, 07:00 AM
Looking at the Members List I'd LOVE to know how many accounts (seeing that theres a good few that are Banned who haven't even posted) were this douchebags.

Ebondale
06-17-2005, 07:16 AM
So all of his accounts are actually banned now? Thats great news.

HarmNone
06-17-2005, 07:31 AM
Looking at the Members List I'd LOVE to know how many accounts (seeing that theres a good few that are Banned who haven't even posted) were this douchebags.

To be fair, some of those are old bans, and more than one had multiple posting names. It wouldn't be correct to blame all of them on one person.

Xcalibur
06-17-2005, 08:57 PM
Strange that you could get hold of a stat full though. I doubt anyone likes you enough to IM you info.

I wrote it from memory, man... You're SOOOOOOOOO into gemstone that you cannot think of anything else beside gemstone...

GEMSTONE GEMSTONE GEMSTONE

:cool:

Volstock
06-17-2005, 09:01 PM
Selling a capped Character with FIxskills and stats relocations left. there's a catch first off the char name is Allah Akbar and secondly I want 3k and two testical for it.