PDA

View Full Version : Night Elf Mannequin

Doyle Hargraves
06-10-2005, 07:28 PM
For those that don't get them, I just got a Blizzard newsletter talking about what's going on in WoW and all that crap. Then I scrolled down a bit and came to this:

Insider Battlegrounds Screen Shot Contest
To celebrate the launch of the Battlegrounds System, Blizzard is giving away a rare, life-size mannequin of a Night Elf female.

Can you imagine how many times that thing is gonna get humped by the winner? $10 says the first thing they do is drill a couple holes in it and line them with latex the moment it arrives at their house.

Artha
06-10-2005, 07:38 PM
It should be a Night Elf RealDoll.

Showal
06-11-2005, 08:58 AM
That'd actually be pretty neat to have in your house. Not for the SEX!!!!!1!!! value of it, but just for the amusement of it. We used to have a life sized cut out of Nomar Garciaparra in our house (we've since hidden him away when he got traded from the sox). One night my brother was having people over and they were all hanging out in the basement. One kid came over late (at like 2 AM) and my brother heard him talking to someone upstairs. When he got downstairs, my brother was like "who the hell were you talking to upstairs?". The kid said "Your dad was standing in the dining room without the lights on". haha idiot.