PDA

View Full Version : Not a Feature But...

TheRoseLady
06-09-2005, 07:18 AM
Stanley's sig plays some silly song anytime I open a thread where he has posted. Is there a way to silence this and prevent it from happening in the future?

I don't read the boards at work, but can only imagine the types of songs that folks can/win conjure up for the shock value.

Groldar
06-09-2005, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by TheRoseLady
Stanley's sig plays some silly song anytime I open a thread where he has posted. Is there a way to silence this and prevent it from happening in the future?

I don't read the boards at work, but can only imagine the types of songs that folks can/win conjure up for the shock value.

Another thread is already dealing with this issue. Please refer to it.

Back
06-09-2005, 07:21 AM
Uh, fuck sounds in sigs. Invades my privacy.

Back
06-09-2005, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Groldar

:stfu: :newb:

Ebondale
06-09-2005, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Backlash

Originally posted by Groldar

:stfu: :newb:

I'd just like to add a hearty :moon2: to what Backlash has already stated.