PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back

Groldar
06-07-2005, 11:00 AM
After the great response that was observed in a few targetd posts, I've decided to return to these boards for the duration of the summer.

Sorry for the prolonged leave.

Glad to see you all again!

Welcome back to myself.

Please do not comment.

Hulkein
06-07-2005, 11:01 AM
Welcome back! :yes:
:cool2: :yes: :smilegrin: :smilegrin: :) :grin:

CrystalTears
06-07-2005, 11:03 AM
:wtf2: :nutty:

AnticorRifling
06-07-2005, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the flames mates, I'll be off now to find another game to play in my free time. I'll leave you to yourselves now. - you

Snapp
06-07-2005, 11:14 AM
:weird:

Skeeter
06-07-2005, 11:16 AM
:ultimate:

Groldar
06-07-2005, 11:19 AM
Please refrain from comments. I'd like this post to stay as it is. Thank you.

06-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Fuck your mom. Fuck your mom's mom, fuck the Beastie Boys and the Dhali Lama.

Hey what's up? Good to have you aboard :)

CrystalTears
06-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Nice. Not only does he trash us, but now he's telling us how to post. You're not doing really good right now, hot shot. How about you leave this alone.

Groldar
06-07-2005, 11:21 AM
Stan: you may post, because you're mad chill yo

06-07-2005, 11:25 AM
Oh. As my Latin American bretheren say, "Joo da main, main."

Signature changed as well.

Wezas
06-07-2005, 11:26 AM
http://members.cox.net/legendwezas/vc_golf.jpg

Leetahkin
06-07-2005, 11:26 AM
Geesh, now I'm glad I didn't start immediately rambling in posts as soon as I registered.
Umm, welcome Groldar, and good luck. :smilegrin:

Groldar
06-07-2005, 11:28 AM
Call me a Blast from the past.

More updates soon

Wezas
06-07-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Groldar
Call me a Blast from the past.

Groldar
Peasant
Registered 6-6-2005

Past meaning.... yesterday?

Miss X
06-07-2005, 11:30 AM
It would be better if we could try not to respond to this poster for now.

Groldar
06-07-2005, 11:31 AM
chica, don't be so harsh. Its gonna be fun like it used to be. i never had anything against you though.

I don't plan on violating tos ever. ever. ever.

Chelle
06-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Miss X
It would be better if we could try not to respond to this poster for now.

Agreed.

Blast from the past? How bout we just leave it there.

Like we've enjoyed his/her/it's rantings and ravings. Whatever.. we already have Lycane, Sean, Wardorkhm for all that. We don't need another.

AnticorRifling
06-07-2005, 11:41 AM
chica, don't be so harsh. Its gonna be fun like it used to be. i never had anything against you though.

I don't plan on violating tos ever. ever. ever.

Thanks for the flames mates, I'll be off now to find another game to play in my free time. I'll leave you to yourselves now. - you

Leetahkin
06-07-2005, 11:49 AM
Groldar, do you have a character hanging out in River's Rest?
I don't mean now, cause I'm at work, but lately.
Maybe it's just a coincidence, maybe not.

CrystalTears
06-07-2005, 11:51 AM
I'm going to be really irritated if this is our douche pal, Psykos.

Showal
06-07-2005, 11:53 AM
He sounded like he was actually going to be decent when he started posting. Actually, kinda decent. Then immediately he started going into people in his posts. Fun.

Sean of the Thread
06-07-2005, 11:57 AM
Didn't take him long to fit in.

Snapp
06-07-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
I'm going to be really irritated if this is our douche pal, Psykos.
I think Nein would have outted him by now if it was, and she seems to know who he is.

Nieninque
06-07-2005, 12:26 PM
I didnt say anything explicitly because I thought it was obvious.
I did leave big clues though...as did he

06-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Wezas
http://members.cox.net/legendwezas/vc_golf.jpg

Our new poster is Tommy Vercetti?

Chelle
06-07-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Nieninque
I didnt say anything explicitly because I thought it was obvious.
I did leave big clues though...as did he

Obviously it isn't obvious to everyone. I guess he isn't important enough for it to be that ... well obvious. :lol: Seriously we've had a great number of douchebags in and out of here, it's kind of hard to keep them all separated.

Who cares who he is other than someone who tried to instigate conflict. :shrug:

[Edited on 6-7-2005 by Chelle]

Nieninque
06-07-2005, 04:20 PM
Right...I wasnt that bothered either, which is why I didnt say anything right off. He was trolling probably because he is bored. He makes me laugh sometimes and pisses me off others...but it was obviously him from the moment he posted his first "Looking for lots of old players" post.

Tsa`ah
06-07-2005, 08:35 PM
Well if it won't take long for everyone to get it, it won't take long before he is banned.

We can have a few chuckles, he'll go on a registration spree like some gilted crack whore trying to prove something, his proxy will get banned as well as additional time added to the existing ban for violating the original set of bans, we'll roll our eyes, he's eventually tire of it and take his meds again.

The result? Post purge ... Tsa`ah won't have to delete one at a time again.

Groldar
06-08-2005, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
Well if it won't take long for everyone to get it, it won't take long before he is banned.

We can have a few chuckles, he'll go on a registration spree like some gilted crack whore trying to prove something, his proxy will get banned as well as additional time added to the existing ban for violating the original set of bans, we'll roll our eyes, he's eventually tire of it and take his meds again.

Why are you only a moderator now? Didn't you used to be a super-mod?

ZING!

And, I'm not behind a proxy. This has been my same IP address for 3-4 years now. I purchased a static one from the IT company because I wanted to run a shell off of it, and host a few websites.

Try again though, pal.

SpunGirl
06-08-2005, 06:04 AM
I'm confused. Who is it?

-K

CrystalTears
06-08-2005, 09:20 AM

ZING!

And, I'm not behind a proxy. This has been my same IP address for 3-4 years now. I purchased a static one from the IT company because I wanted to run a shell off of it, and host a few websites.

Try again though, pal.

Now I'm totally convinced. Thanks.

HarmNone
06-08-2005, 10:04 AM
Let's not make assumptions about who someone is unless we have incontrovertable proof that it is, indeed, the truth. There have been too many accusations in the past that have proven unwarranted. Why add more to the pile, eh?

CrystalTears
06-08-2005, 10:14 AM
I'm assuming that it's someone who caused problems before, and I just don't want to see it happen again if we can help it.

Only someone who used to post here would know that Tsa`ah used to be a supermod and would want to bring that up again for no other reason than to be disruptive.

Groldar
06-08-2005, 10:17 AM
I'm assuming that it's someone who caused problems before, and I just don't want to see it happen again if we can help it.

Only someone who used to post here would know that Tsa`ah used to be a supermod and would want to bring that up again for no other reason than to be disruptive.

There are a thing called archives on here, and I am, as well as you, are capable of reading through them.

I noted in another thread, that I infact did this.

CrystalTears
06-08-2005, 10:23 AM
Anyone who would go through old threads to specifically target the same mod about the same issues as before is just asking for problems. You're picking all the wrong battles and some are on to your little game. Play stupid all you want, you're good at it.

HarmNone
06-08-2005, 10:46 AM
The problem is, no matter how convincing your evidence might be to you (and/or to others), there is no proof. We can't base any action on conjecture. To do so would be as harmful to the boards as the situation you fear, CT.

CrystalTears
06-08-2005, 10:51 AM
I'm not saying to ban him or anything. I'm sure if he wanted to he could get himself banned. New jerk, old jerk, I really don't care. Bringing up old, unrelated issues to put down people is not something I would tolerate regardless of who it is, but that's just me.

Groldar
06-08-2005, 10:53 AM
I'm not saying to ban him or anything. I'm sure if he wanted to he could get himself banned. New jerk, old jerk, I really don't care. Bringing up old, unrelated issues to put down people is not something I would tolerate regardless of who it is, but that's just me.

You would've gotten along well with the Americans who wanted to cover up what you all did to the Japanese over there. Or the Native Americans.

HarmNone
06-08-2005, 10:54 AM
I agree that nobody here should be targetted unfairly. If you see such posts, please Report them. We can't see everything, and we can't do anything about it unless we see it.

CrystalTears
06-08-2005, 10:54 AM
WTF are you talking about? What does that have to do with you being a trolling jerk on the boards? STFU please.

AnticorRifling
06-08-2005, 11:47 AM

There are a thing called archives on here, and I am, as well as you, are capable of reading through them.

I noted in another thread, that I infact did this.

StrayRogue
06-08-2005, 12:13 PM
My money is on it being Lycain.

Overlord
06-08-2005, 12:23 PM
Hmmm, you're going about this all wrong "Groldar" *pffft*. Nice way to have a fresh start. However.......nothings changed.

Tsa`ah
06-08-2005, 07:11 PM

ZING!

Yep, no doubt it is Psykos.

Try again though, pal.

Really? What service and where can I subscribe?

06-08-2005, 07:32 PM
Who's that guy from Blue Oyster Cult that plays Gemstone?

Tsa`ah
06-09-2005, 06:39 AM

ZING!

Try again though, pal.

Figured you wouldn't respond ... because you're too busy posting to yourself.

Groldar
06-09-2005, 06:47 AM

ZING!

Try again though, pal.

Figured you wouldn't respond ... because you're too busy posting to yourself.

Sorry about the delayed response. Its a private service in the UK, where I live.

If you're wanting to obtain a static US ip address, I'd suggest: www.lomag.com

Good people run that site.

Cheers.

Tsa`ah
06-09-2005, 07:08 AM
I'm more interested in you proving that you're not posting behind a proxy than I am to you referring me to a service that you aren't using.

Groldar
06-09-2005, 07:10 AM
I'm more interested in you proving that you're not posting behind a proxy than I am to you referring me to a service that you aren't using.

Didn't know that proving oneself was necessary or a part of the TOS on these boards.

Nevertheless, to make you happy, I'd certainly prove it in any way/shape/or form that you can devise.

Bit dodgey that you're requesting this of me though... Is this standard procedure?

I just skimmed the TOS and it certainly doesn't say so. But based upon old threads I've witnessed your involvement in, the TOS can sometimes be bended some hmm?

Do let me know.

Miss X
06-09-2005, 07:12 AM
This discussion can take place via U2U.

Groldar
06-09-2005, 07:14 AM
I had u2u'd him about it, but it appears he likes to dive down into the trolling and flaming ranks and keep things public, where he can inflate his ego or e-peen, if you will.