PDA

View Full Version : Role-Play and Illistim

06-05-2005, 03:10 PM
Trying to bring some spark into my GS life and to motivate myself to log in more. Chica strongly suggests I move to Illistim due to the role-play. Is this correct.. is she... LYING TO ME!?!?

- Arkans

Gan
06-05-2005, 03:13 PM
I prefer Illistim to the landing. There are still idiots there, just with more levels behind their name. But not as much as whats in the landing.

Overall there are good people in Illistim, more than anywhere else I've been.

Miss X
06-05-2005, 03:52 PM
I wasn't lying! There are tons of fun people in Illistim, never found as many in any other town. Also, the GM that is in charge of Illistim does a lot of fun things and seems to be really interested in making things better there. She recently sancted the Dais properly so there will be no more landing style brawls. She's great and so is the rest of the town!

Xandalf
06-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Make sure you watch out for those mean ol' Dhe'nar.

Heh, jk. They're a bunch of teddybears!

Miss X
06-05-2005, 06:11 PM
Yeah, Chica loves to snuggle with Xandalf. ;)

Trinitis
06-05-2005, 06:12 PM
I guess I'm not outgoing enough, but I've never really had much interactions in EN. For the most part, the people ignore me.

AnticorRifling
06-05-2005, 06:13 PM
I'm in Illistim making it the best town by default.

Xandalf
06-05-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Miss X
Yeah, Chica loves to snuggle with Xandalf. ;)

Hey now.. What Xandalf and Chica do in the privacy of the tables is to remain between them!

Hrmph!

Asha
06-05-2005, 06:19 PM
I always wind up wanted, whenever I visit.
I absolutely despise a few characters there, and avoid it.

I'm going to end up like Desorceri. Living in the Rift.

Xandalf
06-05-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Drayal
I always wind up wanted, whenever I visit.
I absolutely despise a few characters there, and avoid it.

I'm going to end up like Desorceri. Living in the Rift.

Ah, but Shimm and Xand had such fun together!

Bring the lil Faendryl back.

Fallen
06-05-2005, 07:58 PM
I have found roleplay in Ta'Illistim, but I sought it out and continually fostered it. I wouldn't expect for anyone to randomly engage you in an interaction, however.

06-06-2005, 09:00 AM
I'll be heading there tonight and I am conscripting the bouncy happy hobbit puffy to take me to OTF.

- Arkans

Miss X
06-06-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Arkans
I'll be heading there tonight and I am conscripting the bouncy happy hobbit puffy to take me to OTF.

- Arkans

Yay. Looking forward to fogging your body out! :D

06-06-2005, 09:13 AM
This will probably be the case since you killed me the first time I went :(

- Arkans

Czeska
06-06-2005, 09:24 AM
Illistim has plenty of spots to sit alone if you just want to power hunt, but yes, there's RP.

Drayal, I don't know how you can stand the mindless rift. Hell even when my empath was there I barely heard you speak. It's not natural!!!

Fallen
06-06-2005, 09:26 AM
I keep hearing how great it is at the Fountain in Briarstone Court, yet whenever I am there no one is present. The area is usually covered with herbs and there will be one person in the shadows.

Quite odd.

P.S.

The Lost Home rocks.

Czeska
06-06-2005, 09:47 AM
My issue with the lost home..

You're on a quilt. And you sit. And it tells you you pull up a chair and seat yourself at a table.

Fallen
06-06-2005, 09:53 AM
My issue with the lost home..

You're on a quilt. And you sit. And it tells you you pull up a chair and seat yourself at a table. >>

True, I too wish the mechanics and messaging could be unique as they are with the booths in Pinefar. However, it is quite cool that the tables are outdoors, and change with the time of day.

Letum
06-06-2005, 06:57 PM
The Dais isn't bad for roleplay on occasions. If you play an unfriendly character expect to be slept/stunned/maimed.

Miss X
06-06-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Letum
The Dais isn't bad for roleplay on occasions. If you play an unfriendly character expect to be slept/stunned/maimed.

Not anymore! Yay for the sanct.

FinisWolf
06-07-2005, 02:03 AM
The dais' idea of RP:

XXX says Hello!

YYY says Hi

... a bunch of nothing but people spelling up, and spelling others up ...

... a dead body is brought in, empath heals, cleric raises ...

XXX says Good bye.

YYY says Bout time you are leaving!

FinisWolf
06-07-2005, 02:03 AM
... and sancts keep life boring ...

OreoElf
06-07-2005, 02:10 AM
I try to rp with people in Illi, but usually end up sitting at a table alone or with a group of sleepers... It's still by far my favorite town~

Of course my little miss insanity has fun by herself too... Wait that doesn't sound right. I just mean it's not as much fun to rp if there isn't anyone to interact with... and since I'm a night person... the town dies at night :(

FinisWolf
06-07-2005, 02:26 AM
FYI (IMHO)

Illi is one of hte best towns to be in, too bad they added the low level hunting areas! They screwed up Teras the same way.

Finis

[Edited on 6-7-2005 by FinisWolf]

Asha
06-07-2005, 02:49 AM
I was all like..
Omg I r £viL Sorzer0rz, l34v£ me 4L0n3.

They were all like..
Oh wooo ROFL, w3 h4v£ u8er CS, Joo D1£ n0w.

Le :cry:

FinisWolf
06-07-2005, 02:55 AM
:lol:

OreoElf
06-07-2005, 04:12 AM
Not all younger chars suck ass Finis... I came over at 25ish to get away from Vaalor :D

FinisWolf
06-07-2005, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by OreoElf
Not all younger chars suck ass Finis... I came over at 25ish to get away from Vaalor :D

I know. It was a generalization. I was one that loved hanging witht he older chars, cause it used to get me away from all the drama queen crap that happens. Sorry for the generalization.

Finis

Galleazzo
06-07-2005, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by FinisWolf
The dais' idea of RP:

XXX says Hello!

YYY says Hi

... a bunch of nothing but people spelling up, and spelling others up ...

... a dead body is brought in, empath heals, cleric raises ...

XXX says Good bye.

YYY says Bout time you are leaving!

Yeah, no shit.

Roleplay in Illistim?

Roleplay? In Illistim?

Hahahahahahahaha!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

WOOHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:lol: :rofl: :lol

Miss X
06-07-2005, 06:44 AM
Well, no one is making you go/stay there are they? I've met a lot of great roleplayers in Illistim, more than in any other town. :)

[Edited on 7-6-05 by Miss X]

Galleazzo
06-07-2005, 06:52 AM
I'm in TI for the hunting, darlin', not for RP. Just as well.

FinisWolf
06-07-2005, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Miss X
Well, no one is making you go/stay there are they? I've met a lot of great roleplayers in Illistim, more than in any other town. :)

[Edited on 7-6-05 by Miss X]

I know your original post was like:

Fuck you, you fucking fucks! LOL

Chica, you damn good and well, your younger days in Mule were awesome. At least till everyone like up and moved, or left the game.

Illi has its cool places and folks... It's ok hun..., we all love yas!

Finis

Drew
06-07-2005, 06:59 AM
Icemule is still best, obviously.

Miss X
06-07-2005, 07:06 AM
Oh yeah, Icemule rocked when I first started playing, so much so that I used to hate leaving. It totally sucks now though, I went back recently and couldn't stand it. Don't plan on returning either.

Oh and Galleazzo dearest, best you don't comment on the RP in Illistim if you are doing fuck all to contribute to it. :)

FinisWolf
06-07-2005, 07:10 AM
I have wanted to move to Illi or Teras several times, but my girl keeps me in Mule, I can travel, but she likes the Mule.

At least I get to play with critters all over Elanthia that way. ::wink::

Finis

Flurbins
06-07-2005, 04:59 PM
If Illistim wasn't designed like shit, it might encourage me to do other than Hunt, Table, Rest Mode, Repeat.

Asha
06-07-2005, 05:02 PM
I used to hang in Sylvaerrend (?).
No one there at all to fuck with me.
Sadly no RP either.

AnticorRifling
06-07-2005, 05:04 PM
I either on the dais, or chilling in front of the alchemist. Those are my places. If I'm around and not hunting that's where you can find me.

Before Illistim my place was the garden niche west of the small park.

Simple water colored memories...