PDA

View Full Version : Game 7

Apotheosis
06-05-2005, 11:35 AM
So, what are the chances the Pistons will beat the Heat?

It's gonna be crazy in Detroit if they win.
Course, then they have to go up against the Spurs...

Latrinsorm
06-05-2005, 11:50 AM
We beat Costa Rica in the World Cup qualifier thingie. I saw the last 2/3 of the first half. It was neat.

Soulpieced
06-05-2005, 12:45 PM
Whichever team wins is going to get an honest thrashing from the Spurs... unless Dwyane and O'Neal magically heal themselves overnight.

Dwarven Empath
06-05-2005, 02:00 PM
Detroit's firefighters are already on notice.

Apotheosis
06-05-2005, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Celember
Detroit's firefighters are already on notice.

yeah, whether they win or lose.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 6-5-2005 by Yswithe]

Dwarven Empath
06-05-2005, 02:56 PM
Aint that the truth

Keller
06-05-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
Whichever team wins is going to get an honest thrashing from the Spurs... unless Dwyane and O'Neal magically heal themselves overnight.

Is it possible that ONE more person could be swinging from Tim Duncan's nuts?

Is it some form of ancient ball-sack stretching ritual or what? Seriously. What the fuck is going on?

Isn't this the same Detroit team and the same Shaq who kept the Spurs from winning a championship the last four years?

Sure, they're playing well. Sure, the have Robert Horry (so every announcer from here to fucking Taiwan can say, "they have all the right role-players). But they will not "roll" over either Miami or Detroit.

In fact, I'm apt to believe Detroit will roll over them, and Miami will put up a damned good fight.

But I guess that's why they play the game.

Edaarin
06-06-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Keller
Is it possible that ONE more person could be swinging from Tim Duncan's nuts?

Is it some form of ancient ball-sack stretching ritual or what? Seriously. What the fuck is going on?

Isn't this the same Detroit team and the same Shaq who kept the Spurs from winning a championship the last four years?

Sure, they're playing well. Sure, the have Robert Horry (so every announcer from here to fucking Taiwan can say, "they have all the right role-players). But they will not "roll" over either Miami or Detroit.

In fact, I'm apt to believe Detroit will roll over them, and Miami will put up a damned good fight.

But I guess that's why they play the game.

Uhh...the Spurs have won the championship twice in the past six years, with the second just two seasons ago. Detroit also has yet to play the Spurs in the finals, so no, they haven't kept them from the championship either.

I'd also be more worried about Wade than a hobbled Shaq in any case. Guess it doesn't really matter though, since it looks like Miami is out.

Spurs in 5 games.

EDIT: The only championship Detroit is winning this year is All-Ugly NBA 2005.

[Edited on 6-7-2005 by Edaarin]

06-06-2005, 11:05 PM
Why are you checking out the basketball players Edaarin?

Edaarin
06-06-2005, 11:06 PM
So I can quit studying and spend all day shopping on Rodeo Drive.

Hulkein
06-06-2005, 11:08 PM
Pistons in 6.

peam
06-06-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Edaarin
So I can quit studying and spend all day shopping on Rodeo Drive.

I'd settle for sounds and rims on my cavalier.

Vitruvian
06-07-2005, 01:04 AM
NOOOOOOO!! My poor heat lost. I almost cried at the game!!! :foshizzle: